Ninja Gaiden2 guide angers me

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SystemoDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SystemoDown
Member since 2008 • 150 Posts
Ok the ninjagaiden games are my favorite. And i just saw it was number 1 and i was like sick. than i remembered that damn guide. come on guys just get good and do it yourself. i got the game 4 days ago and beat in on warrior in 3. working on mentor now.
hopesfall2own

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 hopesfall2own
Member since 2008 • 2714 Posts
It's almost word for word the same as the Prima guide..yeah I had to get it, first Ninja Gaiden game and I don't feel like having my ass bleed for a week after the first playthrough :)
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
Who cares if it's "number 1." Let people use the guide how does it bother you? Please don't say "Because they're just using the guide" that in no way affects you.
SystemoDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 SystemoDown
Y do they have to use a guide for a game? i beat the game 3 days no help. Its just annoying that gamers go the cheap way out
SystemoDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 SystemoDown
scratch that i got help 1 time. Ch.7 the very end dont want to ruin anything for anyone.
vendettared468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 vendettared468
Member since 2006 • 4437 Posts

Y do they have to use a guide for a game? i beat the game 3 days no help. Its just annoying that gamers go the cheap way outSystemoDown

Okay, you're jesus. Is that what you were looking for from this thread?

Cause guess what? Nobody's impressed.

orfbin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 orfbin
Member since 2004 • 176 Posts
You said it yourself, the Ninja Gaiden games are your favorite, so you are obviously good at them, which is how you beat it in 3 days. But, Like it or not, NG2 is probably one of the hardest games out for 360 right now, and a lot of people who haven't mastered the game need help. Just because you can beat it, doesn't mean its abreeze for everyone else.
Fifty_Pence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 Fifty_Pence
Member since 2006 • 397 Posts
I beat it on 2 days with no help (on acolyte however; but it doesn't effect anything but enemy quantity, quality, and difficulty). However it's been 6 days now on Warrior and I'm on Chp. 5 still. I looked at the guide to get some combat tips and strategies for bosses. Not everyone is going there just to figure out how to get past one confusing part or figure out where to go next.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#9 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
Y do they have to use a guide for a game? i beat the game 3 days no help. Its just annoying that gamers go the cheap way outSystemoDown
It's not cheap, you're making yourself look better cause you didn't need help

QQ more
barneyalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 barneyalfonso
Member since 2007 • 216 Posts

the thread started does have a point, that being: GUIDES ARE CHEAP.

but the other people posting here also do have a point: it's their choice.

IMO guides ruin games, but TC let them be, you're not the one losing the game's value.

ninja gaiden is known for its difficulty, by using guides, you remove the fun from the game. So yeah tc just let it be, but one thing i cant tell you is this: you got more out of the game than they did :)

PhoenixVenom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#12 PhoenixVenom
Member since 2008 • 706 Posts
if people use the guide who cares thats what it is there for. NG2 is probably the hardest game for the 360 right now. ive asked people for tips and it doesnt shame me, thats what other gamers are for to help and give tips. the boss fights are insane and thats great its adds more to when you beat it. im sure im gunna need help again and im gunna look at the guide or ask someone.
mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#13 mfp16
Member since 2006 • 4551 Posts

oh my god, you must be the coolest cat on your block... who really cares dude? Why does it bother you if I use a guide?

draftrough

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#14 draftrough
Member since 2005 • 502 Posts
I dont know why people even bother buying a game if they are just going to read word for word on what to do at ever point in the game. If the person is looking cause they are stuck at a hard part and are frustrated then yea look for help, but if you use the whole guide you cant really claim you beat the game in my opinion.
SystemoDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 SystemoDown

I dont know why people even bother buying a game if they are just going to read word for word on what to do at ever point in the game. If the person is looking cause they are stuck at a hard part and are frustrated then yea look for help, but if you use the whole guide you cant really claim you beat the game in my opinion.draftrough

this is what i meant intentially. i shoulda used my wors better to anger less people. Soor for the mesage above you guys just angerd me.

totaldj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 totaldj
Member since 2004 • 3556 Posts
the internet is the biggest guide...
l0uciferr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 l0uciferr
Member since 2005 • 434 Posts

ok, ok, you guys think im trying to sound cool cause i didnt need to use it. Well that was not my intention so shut the **** up. I just thought more people would think this way. Sorry im not a casual gamer that sucks at games and needs help to beat it. This is why people say games make you stupid, because lame ****s liek you dont know how to think and just get experienced by yourself. Do you use a guide to wipe your ass?SystemoDown

Ah... many thanks friend!

I was having a awful day, and that just made me literally "laugh out loud". Thanks man.

Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Mau-Justice
Member since 2008 • 4907 Posts
Where are you on the leaderboard?
Alan1187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Alan1187
Member since 2008 • 372 Posts
The E-Peen is long with this one.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Toriko42
I don't even care systemodown but I reported you anyway cause I'd like to see you get moderated or something so you can't post, the thought process behind your threads sucks
SystemoDown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 SystemoDown

Where are you on the leaderboard?Mau-Justice

thank you thank you. perfect question im not even close to hi ive only beaten the game once and my score wasnt to hi. so this is proof i aint trying to sound all good im just saying. Y CANT NINJAG@ be #1 without **** using a guide?

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Toriko42

[QUOTE="Mau-Justice"]Where are you on the leaderboard?SystemoDown

thank you thank you. perfect question im not even close to hi ive only beaten the game once and my score wasnt to hi. so this is proof i aint trying to sound all good im just saying. Y CANT NINJAG@ be #1 without **** using a guide?

So you beat the game on the easiest mode most likely and you think you're the best?

Stop gaming