This topic is locked from further discussion.

gamefreak626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 gamefreak626
Member since 2006 • 156 Posts

im trying to decide if i should get it now or later because the first NG was remade 2 times and were better than the original

i want this game really bad but im sure if i should get it now or later. do you think there will be a remake?

TDC007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 TDC007
Member since 2006 • 270 Posts
dont get it wait one year and hope they make a remake lol
Veterngamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Veterngamer
Member since 2007 • 2037 Posts
The main man behind the game no longer works for the company.... I wouldn't count on a remake, but ya never know.... they made Sigma which Tomonobu Itagaki had nothing to do with..... So wait for a remake if you wish, but I wouldn't advise holding your breath while you do.
Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#4 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
If you're really into the NG series, you'd pick it up and by the way a remake isn't a sure thing. It could come out two years from now than you'd be missing out on a good game.
gamefreak626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gamefreak626
Member since 2006 • 156 Posts
okay thnks for your opinions i think i will go get now lol
Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#6 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts
even if they do release a "remake" like NG black or sigma, it wont make NGII look any worse. I have NG for xbox, and i have no urge to get NG Black, since i know the gameplay is basically the same. I recommend you download (and easily beat) the demo of NGII. then rent it. I have a feeling the game will be over in a few days and you'll want your $60 back. I enjoyed the short demo, but i dont think the game is worth $60. i will rent it eventually and then buy it when i see it on sale or used.
imtiyaz786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 imtiyaz786
Member since 2007 • 58 Posts

The main man behind the game no longer works for the company.... I wouldn't count on a remake, but ya never know.... they made Sigma which Tomonobu Itagaki had nothing to do with..... So wait for a remake if you wish, but I wouldn't advise holding your breath while you do.Veterngamer

Actually itagaki had laid down about 95% of the ground work with ng black they even used the same graphics engine.

farid96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 farid96
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
now you will like it
Phazevariance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Phazevariance
Member since 2003 • 12356 Posts

okay thnks for your opinions i think i will go get now lolgamefreak626

Besides, when ninja gaiden was remade as ninja gaiden black, it was the same game, but with an easy mode and the hurrican packs added (which you could download for NG1) and the only big change in teh game is it would refill your health after each save.

I personally found NG to be more of a challenge, and prefer the original to black.