NCAA 08, Madden 08, or All Pro 2k8

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MaddenBowler10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 1

#1 MaddenBowler10
Member since 2005 • 8999 Posts
so what games/game are you getting?
ak1knight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 ak1knight
Member since 2004 • 181 Posts
I'll probably get all of them...
MaddenBowler10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 MaddenBowler10

I'll probably get all of them...ak1knight

yah, only 5 options in the poll, kinda gay but w/e.

neelyboy99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 neelyboy99
Member since 2003 • 1391 Posts
Definitely NCAA 08, and possibly Madden depending on reviews/demo.
MaddenBowler10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MaddenBowler10

Definitely NCAA 08, and possibly Madden depending on reviews/demo.neelyboy99

i thought madden was better than ncaa last year. but still thought both games sucked.

neelyboy99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 neelyboy99

[QUOTE="neelyboy99"]Definitely NCAA 08, and possibly Madden depending on reviews/demo.MaddenBowler10

i thought madden was better than ncaa last year. but still thought both games sucked.

idk im just addicted to the dynasty modes in ncaa football games. i usually play at least 3-4 seasons. i find it much more enjoyable, offline and online, playing ncaa 08.

Avatar image for Screamin_EaGLes
Screamin_EaGLes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Screamin_EaGLes
Member since 2006 • 2278 Posts
ncaa and madden. i love 2k sports but i dont want to play as legends. i'd rather play in the now than the past.
DaPhynom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DaPhynom
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

The game I am probaly going to get is madden 08. Its the greatest sports game ever.

andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#9 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts

APF 2k8 and NCAA 08 for me

timmillah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 timmillah
Member since 2006 • 159 Posts
I'll get Madden 08 for Wii as I prefer the controls on it, but I'll be getting NCAA 08 on 360. AP2k8 doesn't look to great to me.
tennisacerg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 tennisacerg
Member since 2007 • 1029 Posts
definitely NCAA and Madden, and maybe All Pro Football
wmc540

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 wmc540
Member since 2006 • 2620 Posts
No to NCAA and yes to All Pro Football and Madden.
MIB911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 MIB911
Member since 2006 • 1720 Posts
Dude this topic was JUST posted! if u really wanted to add NCAA 08 then u should have just added it to ur oppinion not make ANOTHER topic... but Madden forme
imafreshman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 imafreshman
Member since 2004 • 221 Posts
Ncaa 08, ill try demos before i decide on either 2k8 or madden.
Avatar image for killazunlimited
killazunlimited

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 killazunlimited
Member since 2006 • 102 Posts
madden and ncaa i dont want 2k8 cuz i dont lke playin as legends
marksman77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 marksman77
Member since 2003 • 454 Posts

All-Pro Football 2K8!!!

Hells Yay-ah!!

MaddenBowler10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MaddenBowler10

Dude this topic was JUST posted! if u really wanted to add NCAA 08 then u should have just added it to ur oppinion not make ANOTHER topic... but Madden formeMIB911

oh noes, go cry about it somewhere else.

jameeler91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 jameeler91
Member since 2006 • 1312 Posts

[QUOTE="MIB911"]Dude this topic was JUST posted! if u really wanted to add NCAA 08 then u should have just added it to ur oppinion not make ANOTHER topic... but Madden formeMaddenBowler10

oh noes, go cry about it somewhere else.

lol

nice job!:D

cosmothehound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 cosmothehound
Member since 2006 • 1074 Posts
legends are so much better than the pitiful people in nfl today. im tired of people like T.O. and michael vick.
Canadian_Merc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Canadian_Merc
Member since 2005 • 79 Posts
Probably play all three gotta love the football
oo769er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 oo769er
Member since 2003 • 2539 Posts
APF 2k8.
cosmothehound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 cosmothehound
Member since 2006 • 1074 Posts

it comes down to gameplay and i think all pro will succeed in that field.

Vickenator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Vickenator
Member since 2004 • 1613 Posts
Im getting madden and NCAA. I was excited for All Pro, but after seeing the gameplay videos I realize it is the exact same game as 2k5 with better graphics. The commentary is exactly the same as in 2k5, the animations are exactly the same as 2k5, I guess i was expecting something else, i dont want to be playing 2k5 again i want to be playing 2k8 with more to offer, but i cant see it. Does anyone else have this problem as well?
epking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 epking
Member since 2003 • 116 Posts
lol, there's no option for just NCAA08. I can't wait for that game. If i ever get bored of it, it's conceivable i'd go with Madden or 2k8, but i doubt it. I love NFL football, but I really love College Football.
NatchoKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#25 NatchoKing
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts

all pro for definite, but ill pick either ncca or madden if the reviews for it are good

Screamin_EaGLes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Screamin_EaGLes
legends are so much better than the pitiful people in nfl today. im tired of people like T.O. and michael vick.cosmothehound

legends are boring. i'd take michael vick over any old school QB any day. T.O. is a B#tch
also all pro 2k8 looks like nfl 2k5 with beefed up graphics and different roster. i think it's another way for jerry rice to make a comeback from getting cut from the broncos :P
andyboiii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 andyboiii
Member since 2006 • 13628 Posts

[QUOTE="cosmothehound"]legends are so much better than the pitiful people in nfl today. im tired of people like T.O. and michael vick.Screamin_EaGLes

legends are boring. i'd take michael vick over any old school QB any day. T.O. is a B#tch
also all pro 2k8 looks like nfl 2k5 with beefed up graphics and different roster. i think it's another way for jerry rice to make a comeback from getting cut from the broncos :P

you ever heard of Randall Cunningham, look him up you're probably too young to even remember him but he's also gonna be in the game, one of the most agile QBs of his time with the eagles before Vick was even born. And i'll take running with Barry Sanders and Walter Payton > Tomlinson any day

Screamin_EaGLes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Screamin_EaGLes

[QUOTE="Screamin_EaGLes"][QUOTE="cosmothehound"]legends are so much better than the pitiful people in nfl today. im tired of people like T.O. and michael vick.andyboiii

you ever heard of Randall Cunningham, look him up you're probably too young to even remember him but he's also gonna be in the game, one of the most agile QBs of his time with the eagles before Vick was even born. And i'll take running with Barry Sanders and Walter Payton > Tomlinson any day

thats your opinion. yeah they are before my time that's why i prefer people from my time. i know who randall cunningham is, and i'd like to see that matchup to tell ya the truth. i dont like tomlinson i think he is overrated and over hyped. and i agree barry sanders and walter payton will wipe the floor with him but i still think vick is the most fast and agile QB.
hansmacher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 hansmacher
Member since 2003 • 900 Posts
[QUOTE="andyboiii"]

[QUOTE="Screamin_EaGLes"][QUOTE="cosmothehound"]legends are so much better than the pitiful people in nfl today. im tired of people like T.O. and michael vick.Screamin_EaGLes

thats your opinion. yeah they are before my time that's why i prefer people from my time. i know who randall cunningham is, and i'd like to see that matchup to tell ya the truth. i dont like tomlinson i think he is overrated and over hyped. and i agree barry sanders and walter payton will wipe the floor with him but i still think vick is the most fast and agile QB.

most fast? come on that doesnt evensound right whenu say it

hansmacher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 hansmacher
Member since 2003 • 900 Posts
[QUOTE="andyboiii"]

[QUOTE="Screamin_EaGLes"][QUOTE="cosmothehound"]legends are so much better than the pitiful people in nfl today. im tired of people like T.O. and michael vick.Screamin_EaGLes

most fast?

MaddenBowler10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 MaddenBowler10

lol, there's no option for just NCAA08. I can't wait for that game. If i ever get bored of it, it's conceivable i'd go with Madden or 2k8, but i doubt it. I love NFL football, but I really love College Football. epking

there's an option for ncaa footabll 08 OR madden 08. could only put in 5 options. how gay is that.

scottyboy21203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 scottyboy21203
Member since 2003 • 1958 Posts
Madden and NCAA. Jets and Badgers.
Staryoshi87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#33 Staryoshi87
Member since 2003 • 12760 Posts
I'll rent NCAA 08 and buy Madden, just so I can import a player.
Screamin_EaGLes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Screamin_EaGLes
[QUOTE="Screamin_EaGLes"][QUOTE="andyboiii"]

[QUOTE="Screamin_EaGLes"][QUOTE="cosmothehound"]legends are so much better than the pitiful people in nfl today. im tired of people like T.O. and michael vick.hansmacher

most fast? come on that doesnt evensound right whenu say it

most fastest thats what i meant lol sorry i was typing at 2:30am
Ghost_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#35 Ghost_Warrior
Member since 2003 • 9002 Posts

also all pro 2k8 looks like nfl 2k5 with beefed up graphics and different roster.Screamin_EaGLes

Wow, isn't that was Madden 08 is?

Screamin_EaGLes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Screamin_EaGLes

[QUOTE="Screamin_EaGLes"]also all pro 2k8 looks like nfl 2k5 with beefed up graphics and different roster.Ghost_Warrior

i heard they are changing some things in madden and ncaa 08 in gameplay.
Ghost_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#37 Ghost_Warrior
Member since 2003 • 9002 Posts
[QUOTE="Ghost_Warrior"]

[QUOTE="Screamin_EaGLes"]also all pro 2k8 looks like nfl 2k5 with beefed up graphics and different roster.Screamin_EaGLes

i heard they are changing some things in madden and ncaa 08 in gameplay.

Yeah they said that last year but the only thing we got was the lead blocker. All I was saying is you basically contradicted yourself, because all sports games are just updated rosters and new graphics. Madden 08 will have the Owner mode which actually sounds pretty good so we'll see how that works. But 2k8 is going to have online leagues which is something madden and ncaa don't have.

Screamin_EaGLes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Screamin_EaGLes
touche' :P
Avatar image for deactivated-63d0562e60a03
deactivated-63d0562e60a03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 deactivated-63d0562e60a03
Member since 2003 • 49 Posts

i'll get madden just because i find professional football more fun than college. and my college's football team sux (ILLINOIS), but i would definitely say madden is a much better series than 2k. however i do wish that they still made the nfl fever games. they were sweet.

jdub03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 jdub03
Member since 2003 • 3886 Posts
I stopped buying madden after 07. Definetly stopped when it went next gen. Im not a hard core football fan so current player rosters doesnt bother me. Im going to try out ALL PRO 2k8. I think if it does well enough the next iteration will have enough customization so that we can recreate each of the nfl teams and trade them online. That would be good enough for me.
Owned_Noob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Owned_Noob
Member since 2006 • 2136 Posts
none
CaUs3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 CaUs3
Member since 2006 • 2903 Posts
pro 2k8
neelyboy99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 neelyboy99
[QUOTE="Screamin_EaGLes"][QUOTE="andyboiii"]

[QUOTE="Screamin_EaGLes"][QUOTE="cosmothehound"]legends are so much better than the pitiful people in nfl today. im tired of people like T.O. and michael vick.hansmacher

most fast?

get off of this kid he typed a lot and made one grammatical error. calm down.

MaddenBowler10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MaddenBowler10

I stopped buying madden after 07. Definetly stopped when it went next gen. Im not a hard core football fan so current player rosters doesnt bother me. Im going to try out ALL PRO 2k8. I think if it does well enough the next iteration will have enough customization so that we can recreate each of the nfl teams and trade them online. That would be good enough for me.jdub03

of course you stopped buying madden after 07 mainly due to the fact they haven't even released 08 yet.

jjseth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 jjseth
Member since 2003 • 221 Posts
NCAA for me. At least in the college game it's not chock full of prima-donnas and the career mode just rocks. Plus, I enjoy the college game alot more then the pro game.