my dumb sister KICKED my xbox 360!!

• 118 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

D_slims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 D_slims
Member since 2007 • 306 Posts
i was playign burnout and I was winning, against a guy i hated!! i was gonna own him! then my sister just took out the ethernet!!i was like u little mother ****er! then we punched and kicked eachother and then i said i was going to snap her ipod and she just KICKED my 360!!!!!!!!! i was so mad i tried to kill her but then my mom and grandma broke up the fight----please post about someone breaking ur 360 or someone u dont like touching ur 360 and other things!
marinebro0306

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 marinebro0306
Member since 2005 • 1098 Posts
How old are you?
contaminated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 contaminated
Member since 2005 • 5373 Posts
Not so much anyone but just something random and that was on Monday Feburary 19 when my Xbox 360 broke. It got the 3 red lights and it became doomed forever. Called customer support and I have to mail it to Texas it was supose to arrive today the 23 of Feburary so I checked online in UPS and my package gt reshedled to arrive there one Monday the 26 of Feburary. I'm pretty steamed about it cause I probably won't be getting it back until like 2 weeks which is lame. I even bought Crackdown the same day I mailed my 360 because I had a preorder on it and didn't want it to go to waste. So I have a copy of Crackdown just sitting there mocking me wanting to be played.
jericoY2J

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4 jericoY2J
Member since 2006 • 1688 Posts
I honestly don't know why people want to post this kinda things. like "my friend threw my 360 out the window, and I'm on the 3rd floor!!".....so irritating. why the hell are u talking to us!!!!!! go kick there ass or something
fishmasta_777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 fishmasta_777
Member since 2005 • 677 Posts
Push over. Whoop her ass. Show her who's boss... :roll: *casually walks away whilst whistling*
ateace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 ateace3
Member since 2005 • 1188 Posts
oookay.
flatline711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 flatline711
Member since 2005 • 2015 Posts
How old are you?marinebro0306
my guess is rather young
baronOdoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 baronOdoom
Member since 2006 • 1651 Posts
becareful what you do.... you don't want to get into a lil fight lil punches, then big punches, then whipping with belts, then you black out.... and live with a foster family for a while,
PacBoy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 PacBoy23
Member since 2004 • 9505 Posts
ha ha ha i could see your grandma trying to hold you back
D_slims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 D_slims
How old are you?marinebro0306
D_slims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 D_slims
ha ha ha i could see your grandma trying to hold you backPacBoy23
tee hee
chewy130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 chewy130
Member since 2006 • 643 Posts
why did she do that for?
wut a ****
Xbox360Vett139

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Xbox360Vett139
Member since 2006 • 79 Posts
I honestly don't know why people want to post this kinda things. like "my friend threw my 360 out the window, and I'm on the 3rd floor!!".....so irritating. why the hell are u talking to us!!!!!! go kick there ass or somethingjericoY2J
uhhhh, u didnt need to come to this particular thread. u could have ignored it. well anywho, i got this prob where after about a min and a half everything just freezez. the screen changes to a different colour and a wierd sound happens.this was within my 90 day warranty so i took it to electronics boutique, my game place in canada. they refused to give me a new copy and said it had to be refurbished(meaning a repaired broken xbox). i just have to send it off to microsoft now. hopefully they do somethin
D_slims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 D_slims
and today she hogged all the pizza!!!!
Xraven33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Xraven33
Member since 2005 • 2900 Posts
[QUOTE="marinebro0306"]How old are you?D_slims

you have to be 13 to be on the forums.....
NamanOWNSyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 NamanOWNSyou
Member since 2005 • 1191 Posts
Well, does it work?
NamanOWNSyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 NamanOWNSyou
[QUOTE="D_slims"][QUOTE="marinebro0306"]How old are you?Xraven33

PWNED.
PacBoy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 PacBoy23
Member since 2004 • 9505 Posts
and today she hogged all the pizza!!!! D_slims
Oh no! did you try to fight her again but your grandma held you back
NamanOWNSyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 NamanOWNSyou
Or did your grandpa step in ? *dun dun dunn!*
bateater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#20 bateater
Member since 2006 • 363 Posts

I fell bad for you young one. you should of thrown your broken x box at her that would sure teach her.
judgepeter813

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#21 judgepeter813
Member since 2005 • 1009 Posts
grow up kid
bateater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 bateater
Member since 2006 • 363 Posts
grow up kidjudgepeter813
If you are talking to me then I am grown up..... but if you arnt then carry on
D_slims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 D_slims
[QUOTE="jericoY2J"]I honestly don't know why people want to post this kinda things. like "my friend threw my 360 out the window, and I'm on the 3rd floor!!".....so irritating. why the hell are u talking to us!!!!!! go kick there ass or somethingXbox360Vett139
uhhhh, u didnt need to come to this particular thread. u could have ignored it. well anywho, i got this prob where after about a min and a half everything just freezez. the screen changes to a different colour and a wierd sound happens.this was within my 90 day warranty so i took it to electronics boutique, my game place in canada. they refused to give me a new copy and said it had to be refurbished(meaning a repaired broken xbox). i just have to send it off to microsoft now. hopefully they do somethin

mine aint broken...
stringer4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 stringer4
Member since 2006 • 674 Posts

lol from personal experience run up and "Threaten" to punch no real just threaten

Gator08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Gator08
Member since 2006 • 1459 Posts
That blows, i hope its not broken. Oh, and sorry about all the "old" people on these "video game" forums making fun of people under 16.
Bubble_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#26 Bubble_Man
Member since 2006 • 3100 Posts

When she was younger, my niece was very awkward and kept tripping over the controller cord when I was playing my PS1. It got pulled off the shelf and into the floor several times because of that.

shabutie9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 shabutie9000
Member since 2005 • 667 Posts
i was playign burnout and I was winning, against a guy i hated!! i was gonna own him! then my sister just took out the ethernet!!i was like u little mother ****er! then we punched and kicked eachother and then i said i was going to snap her ipod and she just KICKED my 360!!!!!!!!! i was so mad i tried to kill her but then my mom and grandma broke up the fight----please post about someone breaking ur 360 or someone u dont like touching ur 360 and other things!D_slims
you have no choice.... but to kill her :twisted:
Baroncx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Baroncx
Member since 2006 • 216 Posts
[QUOTE="D_slims"][QUOTE="marinebro0306"]How old are you?Xraven33

lol!
sjdwales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 sjdwales
Member since 2006 • 580 Posts
how old is she? puy ur 360 high enough so it cannot be kicked
njdss4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#30 njdss4
Member since 2003 • 2721 Posts

:P I kinda thought you were young, but it doesn't matter. Go kick your sister in the face and tell her to never touch your 360 ever again or you'll do it again. You might get grounded for a while but she'll never touch your 360 ever again.
Redphazon2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#31 Redphazon2
Member since 2006 • 210 Posts
"my dumb sister KICKED my xbox 360!!"' This is what baseball bats were invented for sonny..
subrosian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#32 subrosian
Member since 2005 • 14232 Posts
omg oh noes! :roll:
I realize at the tender age of 12 the idea of physical action against your sister is tempting, but it by far the least effective method of revenge. My recommendation? Well - anyone who's telling you to "beat her" is idiotic. Parents are going to view that situation as "big strong boy beats up innocent little girl" - they're going to say things like "she looks up to you" and "she just wants to spend time with you" - these things are true (believe it or not) but they don't change that you're not getting what you want.

Your parents are obviously concerned with both your sister and your well being - that said you can use this against them. Parents rarely expect any level of planning or manipulation beyond "I'm going to throw a temper tantrum", from a child - use this against them.

Your sister wrecks your internet connection mid game? Just sit there... starring straight ahead, look sad, but don't speak, do it for a few hours until your parents notice. When they ask what's wrong just say "nothing..." and stare, unfocused, at something over their shoulder. If they ask you to do anything (chores, homework, whatever) do it as mechanically as possible, don't argue, don't complain. It's especially useful if you do something you normally wouldn't do (like homework) without arguing.

Eat less - especially at dinner. At dessert time simply say "i'm not really hungry" and go to your room without eating. Go to bed early just say "I don't really feel like staying up". Again, if they ask what's wrong, tell them "nothing... nothing..."

After three days of this your parents should be extremely concerned - when they ask again what's wrong say "well... I.. no I can't talk about it" - they'll ask again for certain - this is when you say "well... ever since _____ (sister's name) came along, I feel like you guys don't notice me anymore. Like, the past few times I've tried to play my videogame ____ (sister's name) has come in and unplugged it... I know it's just a game, but I really feel like I don't have personal space anymore, I feel like I'm on edge all the time instead of being able to relax. I wish there was something you could do so I could just have some me time, y'know?"

No parent ever expects this level of emotional development or manipulation from a child - you'll be amazed at the results. You have to realize adults are used to relating to people on an emotional level - the last time your dad or mom beat someone up was probably in high school - and all adults are trained to view violence as an aberation. Emotional manipulation is viewed as "mature" whereas physical violence brings out deep fears that you'll grow up to be a teenage thug.

The same tactics work in many situations - for example if your sister breaks a game, instead of doing something to her, just sit there with the broken game in your hands, crying soundlessly. If they ask just say "I feel like ____ (sister's name) just has no respect for my things." You'll have a new game within a day.
bigse63xy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 bigse63xy
Member since 2007 • 942 Posts
Take her out back and shoot her. Then put her body in a mold and pour concrete in it. After that Drive to the nearest airport, jump on a plane and somehow get the concrete block with your sister's dead body on. Fly to San Fransisco, rent a boat and dump it in the San Fransisco Bay. Problem Solved. **(Except for the part about the broken Xbox 360)**
TrustCo1971

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 TrustCo1971
Member since 2006 • 1721 Posts
I would be ticked off cause 360's break easy enough on their own.
Hinduce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Hinduce
Member since 2004 • 602 Posts

[QUOTE="Xraven33"][QUOTE="D_slims"][QUOTE="marinebro0306"]How old are you?Baroncx

lol!

yea that was funny.  But i'll make sure to tell Baybay that her kids are out agian (if you aint 'ol school then you dont know what im talking about).

tooELEET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 tooELEET
Member since 2006 • 265 Posts
Take her out back and shoot her. Then put her body in a mold and pour concrete in it. After that Drive to the nearest airport, jump on a plane and somehow get the concrete block with your sister's dead body on. Fly to San Fransisco, rent a boat and dump it in the San Fransisco Bay. Problem Solved. **(Except for the part about the broken Xbox 360)**bigse63xy

That's what I would do.
D_slims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 D_slims
how old is she? puy ur 360 high enough so it cannot be kickedsjdwales
shes 14 but im taller and stronger than her, but she scratches and spits on me!
Magna_Man109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Magna_Man109
Member since 2005 • 5527 Posts
buddy you got owned by your sister
chaoz-king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 chaoz-king
Member since 2005 • 5956 Posts
omg oh noes! :roll:
I realize at the tender age of 12 the idea of physical action against your sister is tempting, but it by far the least effective method of revenge. My recommendation? Well - anyone who's telling you to "beat her" is idiotic. Parents are going to view that situation as "big strong boy beats up innocent little girl" - they're going to say things like "she looks up to you" and "she just wants to spend time with you" - these things are true (believe it or not) but they don't change that you're not getting what you want.

Your parents are obviously concerned with both your sister and your well being - that said you can use this against them. Parents rarely expect any level of planning or manipulation beyond "I'm going to throw a temper tantrum", from a child - use this against them.

Your sister wrecks your internet connection mid game? Just sit there... starring straight ahead, look sad, but don't speak, do it for a few hours until your parents notice. When they ask what's wrong just say "nothing..." and stare, unfocused, at something over their shoulder. If they ask you to do anything (chores, homework, whatever) do it as mechanically as possible, don't argue, don't complain. It's especially useful if you do something you normally wouldn't do (like homework) without arguing.

Eat less - especially at dinner. At dessert time simply say "i'm not really hungry" and go to your room without eating. Go to bed early just say "I don't really feel like staying up". Again, if they ask what's wrong, tell them "nothing... nothing..."

After three days of this your parents should be extremely concerned - when they ask again what's wrong say "well... I.. no I can't talk about it" - they'll ask again for certain - this is when you say "well... ever since _____ (sister's name) came along, I feel like you guys don't notice me anymore. Like, the past few times I've tried to play my videogame ____ (sister's name) has come in and unplugged it... I know it's just a game, but I really feel like I don't have personal space anymore, I feel like I'm on edge all the time instead of being able to relax. I wish there was something you could do so I could just have some me time, y'know?"

No parent ever expects this level of emotional development or manipulation from a child - you'll be amazed at the results. You have to realize adults are used to relating to people on an emotional level - the last time your dad or mom beat someone up was probably in high school - and all adults are trained to view violence as an aberation. Emotional manipulation is viewed as "mature" whereas physical violence brings out deep fears that you'll grow up to be a teenage thug.

The same tactics work in many situations - for example if your sister breaks a game, instead of doing something to her, just sit there with the broken game in your hands, crying soundlessly. If they ask just say "I feel like ____ (sister's name) just has no respect for my things." You'll have a new game within a day.
subrosian
:lol: Did you have to write all of that I just read like a few words and said I dont have time to read all that. LoL I am just saying I dont think the 12 year old kid did either.
D_slims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 D_slims
buddy you got owned by your sisterMagna_Man109
she was talkign to her freind then i turned  the phone power off tee hee, then i ran to my mom :oops:
D_slims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 D_slims
[QUOTE="subrosian"]omg oh noes! :roll:

chaoz-king
:lol: Did you have to write all of that I just read like a few words and said I dont have time to read all that. LoL I am just saying I dont think the 12 year old kid did either.

im turning 13 in 3 months... i feel left out
Magna_Man109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Magna_Man109
[QUOTE="subrosian"]omg oh noes! :roll:

chaoz-king

:lol: thats what i was thinking, i remember i used to do something to that extent with my younger brother lol
chaoz-king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 chaoz-king
LoL dude its ok being 12 is not your fault don't feel bad. But man I sure would hate to be in middle school
Magna_Man109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Magna_Man109
[QUOTE="Magna_Man109"]buddy you got owned by your sisterD_slims
she was talkign to her freind then i turned the phone power off tee hee, then i ran to my mom :oops:

well you are only 12....
chaoz-king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 chaoz-king
Can't he get baned for saying he is 12. Because if I am not right, you have to be 13 to be on GS. Well Idk I just thought they could ban him for saying that.
Magna_Man109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Magna_Man109
Can't he get baned for saying he is 12. Because if I am not right, you have to be 13 to be on GS. Well Idk I just thought they could ban him for saying that.chaoz-king
yea i think so, because you have to be 13 to sign up....
D_slims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 D_slims
Can't he get baned for saying he is 12. Because if I am not right, you have to be 13 to be on GS. Well Idk I just thought they could ban him for saying that.chaoz-king
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont rat on me!!!!!!!!!
Magna_Man109

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Magna_Man109
[QUOTE="chaoz-king"]Can't he get baned for saying he is 12. Because if I am not right, you have to be 13 to be on GS. Well Idk I just thought they could ban him for saying that.D_slims
omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont rat on me!!!!!!!!!

you ratted on your self....
D_slims

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 D_slims
ermm omgmy lil brother was on my gc account dont worry i beat him up, im 18
chaoz-king

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 chaoz-king
Ha, Dude don't worry I am sure the GS mod's have better thing's to do then ban you.