most frustrating game on the 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 123456782
Member since 2006 • 352 Posts
i would have to say def jam.....online. it ways more unresponsive and just when you think u r about to win, your opponent somehow makes a comeback,
gp19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 gp19
Member since 2005 • 4252 Posts
COD 2 - Veteran
king_bodian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 king_bodian
Member since 2006 • 27 Posts
I'm with you, I HATE Def Jam, single player especially, multiplayer not quite as much, but either way it is entirely aggravating. I'm so glad someone else mentioned this, I thought I was going crazy.
Sevenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#4 Sevenus
Member since 2007 • 180 Posts
Freezing of Oblivion During later stages of the game
comb_over

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 comb_over
Member since 2005 • 1595 Posts
For me that would be playing Jesper in Table Tennis. That guy is a freakin' demon to beat and consistantly losing to that guy is majorly frustrating. 
Sevenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Sevenus
I play as jesper... I have difficulty beating Jurgen hes an Anos
jackle2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7 jackle2071
Member since 2004 • 5477 Posts
dead rising
nextgenmaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 nextgenmaster
Member since 2006 • 117 Posts
Freezing of Oblivion During later stages of the gameSevenus

exactly!
Sevenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Sevenus

dead risingjackle2071

In what way... Dead Rising is one of the best... I would in no way say frustrating. Please justify....

jackle2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 jackle2071

[QUOTE="jackle2071"]dead risingSevenus

In what way... Dead Rising is one of the best... I would in no way say frustrating. Please justify....

well its a long story how much time you got? i ll give you the short one. i got to the end of the game. I was so close to finaly beating it. but i messed up i whent strait to the roof top and waited for the chopper! needles to say it never came! i latter found out why i got the bad ending i was alll set to play when!!!! my stupid friend deletes my 1 and only saved game! (save system in DR sux). so thats why that game is so frustrating! (for me)
Sirjonah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Sirjonah
Member since 2005 • 127 Posts
Thats not the fault of Death Rising, thats you're friends fault.
Sevenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Sevenus
Why does Oblivion bloody freeze anyway?
jackle2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 jackle2071
Thats not the fault of Death Rising, thats you're friends fault.Sirjonah
i know but still dont change the fact that its frustrating!
jackle2071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 jackle2071
Why does Oblivion bloody freeze anyway?Sevenus
some one said it has somthing to do with how meny saved games you have on your HD. who knows if thats true or not. works for me i have probly well over 200 save files for Obilvion
Sevenus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Sevenus

Your Frustration has developed from your Fuk up

Human Error is a right old bastard at times

I remember the time i accidentally deleated 135hrs of final fantasy game play from my memory card. Hadn't finished the game either.

shinian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#16 shinian
Member since 2005 • 6871 Posts

COD 2 - Veterangp19

Nah CoD2 isn't THAT hard. I only wanted to cry on 1 stage of British Campaign. It's the mission where you have to take over some hard defended points (from A to E). Taking over two resping zones of german (Church and Main Quaters) was wicked sick. I spent about 4 hours on that one bloody map. Rest of missions compared to that one where pice of cake.

shinian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 shinian

[QUOTE="Sevenus"]Why does Oblivion bloody freeze anyway?jackle2071
some one said it has somthing to do with how meny saved games you have on your HD. who knows if thats true or not. works for me i have probly well over 200 save files for Obilvion

Nope that isn't true. I had about 5 saves in Oblivion. The freezing problems did also occur. Cleaning the cache did solve the porblem. (Holding A button from the moment when close the tray with Oblvion to the moment when the "Press Start button" shows up.

Schumi7WDC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Schumi7WDC
Member since 2004 • 1689 Posts

Are you guys serious?  Dead Rising while a great game, has one of the worst save systems of all time, hands down.  Human error is one thing, but if the game didn't have a save system not even worthy enough to clean Jabba the Hutts genitals, it wouldn't have been as big a problem. 

My frustration award goes to the late stages of Viva Pinata, not because the game is challenging in any real way, but simply because to get some of the more interesting species, you have to completely destroy and modify your garden, and that would be one thing, but I noticed numerous times where I met all the needed requirements for some of the high end species, but either by design or by glitch, they would not visit the garden. Needing just 2 or 3 more pinatas to have had every one in the game visit and then waiting for hours for one to visit when you have met every single requirement for them, that's frustrating. 

V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
COD3, doing it on Veteran is pointless when the AI can shoot right at you through smoke and cover, also through walls a few times, they also dont hit anyone else on your team but you, I was doing the game but stopped Veteran as it was just getting stupid.
shinian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 shinian

COD3, doing it on Veteran is pointless when the AI can shoot right at you through smoke and cover, also through walls a few times, they also dont hit anyone else on your team but you, I was doing the game but stopped Veteran as it was just getting stupid.V4LENT1NE

Eh due to that AI cheating Veteran on Cod3 is even more difficult than in CoD2?

YoniKunda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 YoniKunda
Member since 2004 • 47 Posts
COD3, doing it on Veteran is pointless when the AI can shoot right at you through smoke and cover, also through walls a few times, they also dont hit anyone else on your team but you, I was doing the game but stopped Veteran as it was just getting stupid.V4LENT1NE
Word. I'm playing this right now and man is the A.I in this game bad. Your own team always gets in your line of fire, and the enemy can seemingly shoot you from anywhere. It's a shame because generally the game is fun and has some great scenarios.
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts

[QUOTE="V4LENT1NE"]COD3, doing it on Veteran is pointless when the AI can shoot right at you through smoke and cover, also through walls a few times, they also dont hit anyone else on your team but you, I was doing the game but stopped Veteran as it was just getting stupid.shinian

Eh due to that AI cheating Veteran on Cod3 is even more difficult than in CoD2?

Didnt feel that much more difficult than COD2(which I finished on Veteran) but it was just more frustrating, smoke didnt do a thing to stop them firing at you and you get shot through walls and cover a lot. I may finish it sometime but I would rather do something else than fight against Germans with wall peircing bullets and night vision.
l3erserker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 l3erserker
Member since 2006 • 468 Posts

Deffinitely Tony Hawk's Project 8.  That game had too many glitches which really made me mad.  Some of the sick challenges are impossible unless you get really lucky.  And the beginning vid sometimes will make you watch it.  I frickin hate that.