Modern Warfare 3 HUD question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#1 Essian
Member since 2007 • 3444 Posts

Do you guys remember that progress bar that used to be on the bottom of the screen in MW2? I really liked having that there, just because I am huge RPG/progression whore, and it made me feel like I was always accomplishing something. Is there some HUD option that I am not seeing that allows you to enable that being on the screen, and if not, do you think Activision should put it back in, even as an optional thing? I miss that progress bar...

Slipstream720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#2 Slipstream720
Member since 2008 • 287 Posts

As far as I know, it's gone for good. I know that in Special Ops you can see your progress from the pause screen if you want to check in a game, I haven't played enough multiplay to remember if it's there too.

Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Essian

As far as I know, it's gone for good. I know that in Special Ops you can see your progress from the pause screen if you want to check in a game, I haven't played enough multiplay to remember if it's there too.

Slipstream720
well that's lame... why completely remove a feature without even having the option for it? Freaking activision...
BostonDieNasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 BostonDieNasty
Member since 2008 • 742 Posts
[QUOTE="Slipstream720"]

Essian
well that's lame... why completely remove a feature without even having the option for it? Freaking activision...

it shows you your progress after every game you play ... is it a big deal that you cant see your 50 points closer to lever 34 of prestige 6 after callin in a uav
Essian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Essian
[QUOTE="Essian"][QUOTE="Slipstream720"]

BostonDieNasty

it shows you your progress after every game you play ... is it a big deal that you cant see your 50 points closer to lever 34 of prestige 6 after callin in a uav

it's just a personal preference dude, no need to bash it with hostility...
BostonDieNasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 BostonDieNasty
Member since 2008 • 742 Posts
[QUOTE="Essian"][QUOTE="BostonDieNasty"][QUOTE="Essian"] well that's lame... why completely remove a feature without even having the option for it? Freaking activision...

it's just a personal preference dude, no need to bash it with hostility...

no hostility just askin... just seems like something i wouldnt think about while in the midst of a game