MMORPG is coming to Xbox360

• 50 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

liljfreestyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 liljfreestyle
Member since 2003 • 217 Posts

Xbox 360 getting MMORPG game to add in its game collection Dragon Ball Online base on Dragon Z anime series.Dragon Ball manga/anime series creator Akira Toriyama is personally supervising the development of Dragon Ball Online with Bandai and Bandai Korea. He's also designing the new characters, buildings, and backgrounds.You get to choose between playing as your own customized character change your hair costume etc.When you first start off akid you choose to become Saiyan, Human or Namek and in-game you grow into an adult character .So not only xbox360 got Dragonball Z burst limit now 360 alsogot Dragon Ball Online. http://www.videogamesblogger.com/2007/04/15/dragon-ball-online-game-coming-to-xbox-360-pc-mmorpg-storyline-revealed.htm

Xbox360 version be out sometime this year in 2008.

XxEclipsexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 XxEclipsexX
Member since 2007 • 611 Posts
Looks nice. I'm a huge fan of MMORPG's/RPG's. Ever since my Oblivion broke, i've been insanely bored with everything else.
KrYp7iC_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 KrYp7iC_X
Member since 2007 • 154 Posts
Looking forward to this, I like DBZ & MMO's.
KrYp7iC_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 KrYp7iC_X
Member since 2007 • 154 Posts
Although, I don't know how they are going to work out the payments. It's costing them 15 trillion yen (125 million USD) according to that article. I suppose we'll have to pay in possibly MP or money.
g-rash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 g-rash
Member since 2003 • 3128 Posts
I want WoW on the 360 cuz my comp can't run it. I could care less about jrpgs especially those based on cartoons.
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#6 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

I just want to have a few options for a MMORPG.....

Like on PC, i love Ultima Online and World of Warcraft.. and you also have so many other options (everquest, etc...)

Give me some options! hehe

Ill definatly check this one out though

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#7 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

I want WoW on the 360 cuz my comp can't run it. I could care less about jrpgs especially those based on cartoons.g-rash

Dude, are you sure your comp cant run WOW??? You dont need a very good computer at all, it pretty much plays on any computer.

Justin_Euler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Justin_Euler
Member since 2004 • 90 Posts
mmo's are from the devil
superstud101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 superstud101
Member since 2003 • 1150 Posts
Omg i used to love dbz, i'm def getting this game. I just hope you can at least get to super saiyan.
msdd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#10 msdd9
Member since 2007 • 2957 Posts
hmmm.
goallie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#11 goallie
Member since 2005 • 825 Posts
MMO? Pass.
zeldafan00013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 zeldafan00013
Member since 2004 • 6575 Posts
If they charge $10 or more a month to play i will never pick this game up. I hate the idea of MMORPG games coming out on 360 because im allready paying for live why should i pay again to play games online. PSN is FREE, WII ONLINE is FREE. Please Microsoft make your MMORPG games FREE since we are allready paying to play online.
PdPstyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#13 PdPstyle
Member since 2007 • 245 Posts
I never watched DBZ but this looks kinda ok, maybe they will start bringing more mmo's the the consoles
XxEclipsexX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 XxEclipsexX
Member since 2007 • 611 Posts
I think the Idea of paying for a MMORPG is stupid unless they have a long ass single player like TES.
Why cant they make it free like Maplestory? >_>
mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 mfp16
Member since 2006 • 4551 Posts

I think the Idea of paying for a MMORPG is stupid unless they have a long ass single player like TES.
Why cant they make it free like Maplestory? >_>XxEclipsexX

why aren't 360s free? why aren't games free? why aren't TVs to play them on free? why isn't food free? why aren't cars free? I'm so tired of hearing people complaining about things costing money... welcome to real life people... XBLA isn't free, most MMOs aren't free... stop complaining already, you chose an expensive hobby, thats the way it is.

morpheusnj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 morpheusnj
Member since 2004 • 1943 Posts
That last picture you posted up brings back nostagia of WoW. and it looks similar too...
Scorpal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#17 Scorpal
Member since 2005 • 315 Posts
if they bill like FFXII was im am gonna get peeved. I hope you can use MP or sumthing like that or even better FREE like GW
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts

its a wow ripoff compare this with the pic the person posted its the same thing. (google image pic not me or anything)

hopefully its going to be free, comes with a keyboard or something to chat with. i don't want it to be like guild wars how u leave a town there is nobody there except monsters.

kingobaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kingobaid
Member since 2006 • 1399 Posts

[QUOTE="XxEclipsexX"]I think the Idea of paying for a MMORPG is stupid unless they have a long ass single player like TES.
Why cant they make it free like Maplestory? >_>mfp16

why aren't 360s free? why aren't games free? why aren't TVs to play them on free? why isn't food free? why aren't cars free? I'm so tired of hearing people complaining about things costing money... welcome to real life people... XBLA isn't free, most MMOs aren't free... stop complaining already, you chose an expensive hobby, thats the way it is.

couldnt agree more man, right on.

people need to learn things cost money. well, why do people pay monthly for WOW if they pay 50 bucks to buy it? same as live, if you want to play an MMRPG, then you gotta pay. it takes money to run these servers daily and people need to have food on their tables, which coasts money or food stamps.

booomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#20 booomer69
Member since 2005 • 4107 Posts
Well i cant say anything good or bad,I have a strong dislike on RPG's ive never had fun or addiction towards them,They all seem repetitive andboringat times.But the idea of the Whole Masivly Multiplayer Online doesint sound to great on Xbox,There probably going to make you pay like PSO.
romnajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 romnajin
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Most MMOs have pretty similar interfaces, here's a shot from everquest II

http://www.game-rate.com/Screenshots/images/eq2.jpg

not much different from wow or this new DBZ. The reason wow was and is so popular is because it took what all the other MMOs did and did it better, it's derivative in a good way.

SerOlmy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

#23 SerOlmy
Member since 2003 • 2369 Posts
DBz is the third scourge of creation. I make it a point to berate anyone wearing a DBz t-shirt. Most anime is bad, and pointless, but DBz takes it a step beyond. I really hope this is a joke, which it looks like it is.
KrazyJ616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 KrazyJ616
Member since 2003 • 39 Posts

the game looks pretty good, im a fan of MMOs. Sucked that my new comp wont play them, but ill see how this one goes, im still waiting on that Marvel MMO thats been lagging for a year

lman013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 lman013
Member since 2007 • 1166 Posts

[QUOTE="XxEclipsexX"]I think the Idea of paying for a MMORPG is stupid unless they have a long ass single player like TES.
Why cant they make it free like Maplestory? >_>mfp16

ummm.....wrong reply quote man....jeeze calm down i agree that we shouldnt have to pay for XBL and MMO we shouldnt for XBL cuz we gotta pay for internet already and everything, so calm the heck down and reply to the correct post next time...

liljfreestyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 liljfreestyle
Member since 2003 • 217 Posts
if it was a Wii game wouldn't it say Wii dumb
thecobraholder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 thecobraholder
Member since 2007 • 602 Posts
[QUOTE="mfp16"]

Why cant they make it free like Maplestory? >_>lman013

ummm.....wrong reply quote man....jeeze calm down i agree that we shouldnt have to pay for XBL and MMO we shouldnt for XBL cuz we gotta pay for internet already and everything, so calm the heck down and reply to the correct post next time...

i agree with you and i'll add something else. mfp you need to shut up man, they are customers and they can complain if they're paying for something. u know what.. it doesn't even matter if they pay or not, they are entitled to their own opinion and are free to express themselves... more so when they are in a FORUM. remember that, if you don't like reading people's opinions then i'd recommend visiting another site and avoiding forums. you're entitled to your opinion as well but if you're tired then stop annoying yourself and others. it's definitely not healthy for you or others, chill out and apply for a&e's intervention or something. it's for your own good buddy.

acidic_dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 acidic_dude
Member since 2003 • 1713 Posts
there is also new rumors that WoW is coming to 360 and PS3 at N4G, appearntly some execs kinda accidently lead onto it or something, but who cares, everyone can run WoW on their PC if they wanted to really play it.
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts

Most MMOs have pretty similar interfaces, here's a shot from everquest II

http://www.game-rate.com/Screenshots/images/eq2.jpg

not much different from wow or this new DBZ. The reason wow was and is so popular is because it took what all the other MMOs did and did it better, it's derivative in a good way.

romnajin

o i did not know that. the only mmo i played is wow

mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 mfp16
[QUOTE="lman013"][QUOTE="mfp16"]

Why cant they make it free like Maplestory? >_>thecobraholder

i agree with you and i'll add something else. mfp you need to shut up man, they are customers and they can complain if they're paying for something. u know what.. it doesn't even matter if they pay or not, they are entitled to their own opinion and are free to express themselves... more so when they are in a FORUM. remember that, if you don't like reading people's opinions then i'd recommend visiting another site and avoiding forums. you're entitled to your opinion as well but if you're tired then stop annoying yourself and others. it's definitely not healthy for you or others, chill out and apply for a&e's intervention or something. it's for your own good buddy.

If you have the right to whine endlessly about things costing money, then I have the right to point out how ridiculous you sound.

teebeenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 teebeenz
Member since 2006 • 4362 Posts
most MMOs aren't freemfp16
Actually most are.
mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 mfp16

[QUOTE="mfp16"] most MMOs aren't freeteebeenz
Actually most are.

no they aren't... For every free MMO you name I'll name 2 ones that make you pay.

cleotis_max

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 cleotis_max
Member since 2007 • 979 Posts
360's are also getting Conan Hyborian Adventures, but alas a LIVE subscription + 15 extra dollars monthly doesn't seem fun.
teebeenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 teebeenz

[QUOTE="teebeenz"][QUOTE="mfp16"] most MMOs aren't freemfp16

Actually most are.

no they aren't... For every free MMO you name I'll name 2 ones that make you pay.

Quite the opposite, only Western MMOS still charge in mass, the asian ones (which make up the majority of the market) use the free 2 play system.
mfp16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 mfp16
[QUOTE="mfp16"]

[QUOTE="teebeenz"][QUOTE="mfp16"] most MMOs aren't freeteebeenz

Actually most are.

Quite the opposite, only Western MMOS still charge in mass, the asian ones (which make up the majority of the market) use the free 2 play system.

I'm still waiting for the evidence of bold claim you made...

monkeypckl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 monkeypckl
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts
[QUOTE="mfp16"]

[QUOTE="teebeenz"][QUOTE="mfp16"] most MMOs aren't freeteebeenz

Actually most are.

yeah but the asian ones are terrible...thats why they are free. Western MMOs = quality while Asian MMOs = quantity

Yeah but most "asian" mmo's are terrible and dont compair to western mmo's. The only argument i see there is Guild Wars and that is free because of the use of extensive client side instancing.

teebeenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 teebeenz
bold claim you made...mfp16
Bold? Well, pretty easy... go look for some Asian MMOs that charge, and see how many you find.
indzman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 indzman
Member since 2006 • 27736 Posts

last i heard a new WOW is being made exclusively for Xbox 360 , is it a rumour ?

teebeenz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 teebeenz

last i heard a new WOW is being made exclusively for Xbox 360 , is it a rumour ?

indzman
It was a rumor which was proved false 2 years ago.
LibertySaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 LibertySaint
Member since 2007 • 6500 Posts
age of cona, war hammer online (rumored since at e3 2006 it was running on a 360) and a marvel mmorg is coming to the 360 this year and next, oh and huxley as well. personally i can't wait for age of conan and war hammer online, specially if war hammer online rumor is true.
LibertySaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 LibertySaint
Member since 2007 • 6500 Posts

360's are also getting Conan Hyborian Adventures, but alas a LIVE subscription + 15 extra dollars monthly doesn't seem fun.cleotis_max

i know but then again i'm just gona stop buying wow cards and pay for conan insated, you suppose to be able to use your computer account a live account the same, but they don't know about cross-servers yet.

mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#42 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
if this really pans out, I'll definitley buy it. I watched DBZ everyday for years when I was a kid
ag1002

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 ag1002
Member since 2004 • 13499 Posts
I don't know much about dragon ball z. I had fun with WoW... played it too much, and finally cancelled it to afford an xbox 360. This might be what I'm looking for, but it's always fun to find armor and weapons for your character... is there any of that in dragon ball z? Or is it all about shooting the lightning out of your hands? If so, that sounds a little boring if all you can do is use magic.
gameproman9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#44 gameproman9000
Member since 2005 • 120 Posts

it looks pretty cool even if i dont like wow that much

Dreski83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 51

#45 Dreski83
Member since 2003 • 1104 Posts
looks good and would be pretty cool if PC and 360 owners could mix together, but I'm not the biggest DB fan :roll: Maybe they should reconsider NOT doing the pricing like how that FFonline game did... just a thought to increase user base...
Richy0170

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 Richy0170
Member since 2007 • 60 Posts

OMG!!!!

DBZ nd MMORPG

wat a great mix
i cannnttttt waiiittt

jk3fn99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 jk3fn99
Member since 2007 • 107 Posts

If they charge $10 or more a month to play i will never pick this game up. I hate the idea of MMORPG games coming out on 360 because im allready paying for live why should i pay again to play games online. PSN is FREE, WII ONLINE is FREE. Please Microsoft make your MMORPG games FREE since we are allready paying to play online.zeldafan00013

yea i hear ya but in future mmorpgs you can have silver so its unfair if you have gold but thats the best they can do

Avatar image for Redick_is_Magic
Redick_is_Magic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Redick_is_Magic
Member since 2006 • 1778 Posts
personally i think it looks really stupid. if it had to be a cartoon it might as well be pokemon because i actually used to play that... but that wont happen because its owned by nintendo
arab_prince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#49 arab_prince
Member since 2005 • 4089 Posts
Wow, terrible idea for an MMO. I got excited when I saw this title:(
Avatar image for deactivated-5cf2c77e6a2c5
deactivated-5cf2c77e6a2c5

Forum Posts