Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 DLC

This topic is locked from further discussion.

buckcherry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 buckcherry
Member since 2003 • 95 Posts

I know that DLC for marvel ultimate alliance 2 has been up, down, then up again, then down again......what are the chances that they will upload it all again. I really want Juggernaut, Carnage and Cable to play, and the bonus missions. Please Activison, help a brother out

SonicX_89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 SonicX_89
Member since 2008 • 573 Posts

If I am not mistaken, Activision isn't allowed to put the DLC back on XBLA due to licensing issues. Dan Amrich from Activision stated that the last opportunity to get the content was December 31 of last year. I meant to download it myself but completely forgot about the deadline. I also never picked up the game which is weird considering I enjoyed the first one so much. Also, there isn't going to be a Gold Edition that includes the DLC like the previous game. I hope this can clear up any confusion you may have had.

Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts

If I am not mistaken, Activision isn't allowed to put the DLC back on XBLA due to licensing issues. Dan Amrich from Activision stated that the last opportunity to get the content was December 31 of last year. I meant to download it myself but completely forgot about the deadline. I also never picked up the game which is weird considering I enjoyed the first one so much. Also, there isn't going to be a Gold Edition that includes the DLC like the previous game. I hope this can clear up any confusion you may have had.

SonicX_89

Correct. That one year extension was the last hurrah to get the DLC. They're gone now, forever.

Avatar image for ChristopherRage
ChristopherRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 ChristopherRage
Member since 2007 • 490 Posts
That is just ridiculous. Its one thing to shut a server down but to take down DLC content so the rest of us who haven't had a chance to play the game yet can't get the full experience is just ridiculous.