Love it, then hate it!! Anyone knows that feeling?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jumangeemaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 jumangeemaster
Member since 2008 • 52 Posts

Does any one ever had thi crazy feeling, you like the game so much and you get so much into it but apparently game is way to long and by the very end you hate it??

I was playing Bioshock for the last couple days in the hospital. Had it for a while but started to actually play it a week ago. First, ine I got used to the game I was so eddicted to it and loved every minute playing it. And here is the question yo you, do also think taht Bioshock is too long? Cause once I hit the last stage I was so sick of the same freaking darkness same bipping camera bots and same hacking issues and contant yieling of slicer that I just quit! I didn't beat the game by like 20 minutes NOT B/C it was hard, just cuz my nervs just gor destroyed by the long process of the game. Now my feelings are absolutely opposite, I hate it, and hopefully well never turn it on again!

Ever happened to you?

Mercer52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 Mercer52
Member since 2007 • 75 Posts

you i have those moments alot , but when i get to a hard boring part i just force myself and beat it then i get to the good parts and the feeling just goes away

btw bioshock was good but i just dont think im gonna play it a second time , i might force myself to play and then maybe ill have a good time

Elann2008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#3 Elann2008
Member since 2007 • 33028 Posts
I went through about halfway through BioShock and almost sold it, but my Ebay auction was removed for spam. Apparently you cant put "like-new" in your advertisement. Anyways, so I decided to keep it, beat it, but when I was playing I couldnt help but feel like I had to rush through the game and hurry up and beat it. I wanted it to be over. And that's kinda sad, if you ask me. Although the atmosphere was beautifully done, I cannot find myself playing the game for another run. As a matter of fact, I have yet to play through any of my games a second time. Not even Gears of War and I really like that game.
musicXpirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 musicXpirate
Member since 2005 • 3040 Posts
I liked Bioshock but it did seem to drag on a little too much.
kokoane123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 kokoane123
Member since 2004 • 341 Posts
ye when i got cod 4 i was really addicted to it...but now i dont even play that game. Still like halo over cod
Xprimentyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 Xprimentyl
Member since 2004 • 2283 Posts
I love the Splinter Cell series, but I can't bring myself to put Double Agent back in my Xbox becuase the frickin' non-skipable start-up screens and ungodly load times make the trial-and-error gameplay a chore. But I resigned to beating it before Convictions comes out...
sonic0491

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#7 sonic0491
Member since 2006 • 2508 Posts
i love/hate kane and lynch, its has a superb story and acting but the gameplay is horrendus at times, other than that im a huge fan of them and cant wait for the sequel and movie :D:D:D
aaroncns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 aaroncns
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
i got that feeling with skate i played it at my friends house i loved it i buy it i would put a bullet in its head
Avatar image for Keitarourashima
Keitarourashima

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#9 Keitarourashima
Member since 2004 • 1422 Posts
Halo 3, The mood got me the first half hour, now I'll throw it at the next door to door salesman that comes along.
6-signObito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#10 6-signObito
Member since 2006 • 396 Posts
That happened to my brother. He bought Assassins Creed liking it but by the end he just wanted to finish it in order to play Call of Duty 4
grunt1096

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#11 grunt1096
Member since 2007 • 120769 Posts
That happened to me with Assassin's Creed. The first few missions I loved it and the at about the 4th mission I just felt really bored playing the game.