Live last night

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DurhamNC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#1 DurhamNC
Member since 2006 • 1139 Posts
Was anyone having trouble with Live last night?  I was able to log in, see friends online, and get to the available content, but when I selected on anything to download it -- TV shows, movies, demos -- I had an error message come up that I should try again later. 
billyisweet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 billyisweet
Member since 2007 • 117 Posts

Yeah I was at a friend's house and I wanted to bring my gamercard over, but it kept on saying that xbox live sign-up is currently unavailable.  Try again later.

Hope it doesn't do it again.

Romayo83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 126

#3 Romayo83
Member since 2006 • 267 Posts

me too!

I couldnt update a game saying unable to connect to server or access any of the marketplace items all night...I thought my 360 was having issues.

danieloc92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 danieloc92
Member since 2006 • 3278 Posts
Same here. I could see my friends and all, but i couldn't see any content on the marketplace.
masterconker25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 masterconker25
Member since 2006 • 266 Posts
yea. i had problems too. i would try to join my friends session in progress and it wouldn't do anything. it would just take me back to the menu screen. i would also try to send messages, but it said it couldn't be sent. my friends list was pretty much useless.
gatsbythepig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 gatsbythepig
Member since 2003 • 11941 Posts
Was anyone having trouble with Live last night?  I was able to log in, see friends online, and get to the available content, but when I selected on anything to download it -- TV shows, movies, demos -- I had an error message come up that I should try again later.  DurhamNC
The has been problems with XBL since yesterday.  I have been hearing that it still isn't working properly today.