Left 4 Dead 2 Demo Drops ..... Click to find out.

This topic is locked from further discussion.

NintendoGamer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 NintendoGamer3
Member since 2008 • 2848 Posts

Oct. 27th.

I found this out because I was watching X-Play last night on G4 and it said iton the bar on the bottom. So yeah..

YAYYYY... :)

Is this old news? I dont think so...right?

DranzarTypeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 DranzarTypeF
Member since 2009 • 2623 Posts

if it looks like L4D the first one, then im not interested. The first looked like PS2 title to me and was only fun when my friends came over, the game has no replay value otherwise.

jmartinez1983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 jmartinez1983
Member since 2006 • 3949 Posts
Hrmm, its a coop game that's only fun when you play it coop, interesting. Somehow you are upset because there are 100 zombies on screen at the same time and the game doesn't look like a pre-rendered cut scene? That sucks. L4D is all about gameplay, and that game had it in spades.
quijeros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 quijeros
Member since 2008 • 1728 Posts

I heard about this about a week ago, but even now it's still exciting news. Should be fun. :D

impl0sion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#5 impl0sion
Member since 2006 • 851 Posts
Hrmm, its a coop game that's only fun when you play it coop, interesting. Somehow you are upset because there are 100 zombies on screen at the same time and the game doesn't look like a pre-rendered cut scene? That sucks. L4D is all about gameplay, and that game had it in spades.jmartinez1983
+1, I'd take a game like L4D with the graphics of Doom than a game like Darkest of days with the best graphics in the world.
jarhead1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 jarhead1990
Member since 2005 • 2079 Posts

Left 4 Dead was a love/hate game for me. I loved the co-op but hated the versus. I doubt i'll buy it if the versus remains the same.

SgtNumNum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 SgtNumNum
Member since 2008 • 1172 Posts

not interested in this game. Played the first one and it was so so. I got to many other games that are coming out then this one.

shabab12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 shabab12
Member since 2007 • 2613 Posts
Hrmm, its a coop game that's only fun when you play it coop, interesting. Somehow you are upset because there are 100 zombies on screen at the same time and the game doesn't look like a pre-rendered cut scene? That sucks. L4D is all about gameplay, and that game had it in spades.jmartinez1983
Honestly? I find it HUGELY overrated.
DranzarTypeF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 DranzarTypeF
Member since 2009 • 2623 Posts

[QUOTE="jmartinez1983"]Hrmm, its a coop game that's only fun when you play it coop, interesting. Somehow you are upset because there are 100 zombies on screen at the same time and the game doesn't look like a pre-rendered cut scene? That sucks. L4D is all about gameplay, and that game had it in spades.shabab12

I agree with you but...it's the first game in in your gamercard rotation in your sig, which means you've played it quite a bit ? lol.

MissMorphine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MissMorphine
Member since 2008 • 1156 Posts

oct 27th? damn i was hoping we would get the demo next week

Dawq902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11 Dawq902
Member since 2007 • 6796 Posts

Game looks really fun but it may have been beat out today by Demon's Souls on PS3. I will need to try the demo now. Graphics really don't matter to me.

jlevin860

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 jlevin860
Member since 2009 • 818 Posts

assassins creed 2 drops the same day as this game.... ac2>lfd2.

i'll try the demo tho.

Avatar image for TIE_Elite_Pilot
TIE_Elite_Pilot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#13 TIE_Elite_Pilot
Member since 2004 • 829 Posts

[QUOTE="shabab12"][QUOTE="jmartinez1983"]Hrmm, its a coop game that's only fun when you play it coop, interesting. Somehow you are upset because there are 100 zombies on screen at the same time and the game doesn't look like a pre-rendered cut scene? That sucks. L4D is all about gameplay, and that game had it in spades.DranzarTypeF

I agree with you but...it's the first game in in your gamercard rotation in your sig, which means you've played it quite a bit ? lol.

no it means it was his last played games. He only has 135 points or so in the game, which isn't alot. oh and TC, thanks for the demo date, I hadn't heard the good news. can't wait to waste Clown Zombies, especially after watching ZombieLand.

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts
Niceee... can't wait :D.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

if it looks like L4D the first one, then im not interested. The first looked like PS2 title to me and was only fun when my friends came over, the game has no replay value otherwise.

DranzarTypeF
You can play co-op campaign, versus, or survival.. Also what do graphics have to do with anything? I can't wait to play the demo I bet I'll put an easy 30+ hours into it.
StudySession

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 StudySession
Member since 2009 • 1539 Posts

DranzarTypeF

I don't think you have played ps2 in a while if you think the source engine in hd looks anything like what the ps2 has to offer. Just because the graphics are not top notch does not mean they are bad.

NintendoGamer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 NintendoGamer3
[QUOTE="StudySession"]

[QUOTE="DranzarTypeF"]

I don't think you have played ps2 in a while if you think the source engine in hd looks anything like what the ps2 has to offer. Just because the graphics are not top notch does not mean they are bad.

Yeah, your right. Halo 1 is amazing. And the graphics fail.
MickeyTheNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 MickeyTheNinja
Member since 2007 • 3824 Posts

DranzarTypeF
Looks great on my TV. This is the perfect game to see side by side SD and HD, its crazy the difference.
johnny41252

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 johnny41252
Member since 2003 • 928 Posts
[QUOTE="NintendoGamer3"]

Oct. 27th.

I found this out because I was watching X-Play last night on G4 and it said iton the bar on the bottom. So yeah..

[QUOTE="NintendoGamer3"]

Oct. 27th.

Yeah, its old news. Gamespot posted it yesterday...
NintendoGamer3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 NintendoGamer3
[QUOTE="johnny41252"][QUOTE="NintendoGamer3"]

Oct. 27th.

[QUOTE="NintendoGamer3"]

Oct. 27th.

Yeah, its old news. Gamespot posted it yesterday...

I read it last night. And posted it this afternoon...so..
Avatar image for DamianAlexander
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 DamianAlexander
Member since 2008 • 3762 Posts

Will this demo be coop?

BiThBhE0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BiThBhE0
Member since 2008 • 1643 Posts

Will this demo be coop?

DamianAlexander
Yeah, it should be co-op as the first Left 4 Dead demo was. I just pre-ordered this the other day so I'll be getting the demo on the 27th. I traded in some older 360 games at gamestop and got the extra $20 plus $5 off when I pick up the game so it's basically free for me. I really hope this bat is exclusive and not some generic code.
facetious_ca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 facetious_ca
Member since 2009 • 4018 Posts

I had heard about this a few weeks ago. Here's an article outlining the specifics.

http://www.totalvideogames.com/Left-4-Dead/news/L4D-DLC-And-L4D2-Demo-Dated-14595.html

Posted Sept 23 mentioning the date of the demo.

Valve's website also had a release mentioning it in passing that was posted October 2nd.

http://store.steampowered.com/news/2897/