Jesus..Modded Controllers

• 54 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DaveyBoy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 DaveyBoy123
Member since 2004 • 2216 Posts

Im getting sick and tired of people using modded controlers, gaaaah

its getting out of control, it seems like every game i join theres atleast one modded g3/usp .45

i hope they find a way to stop this, it ruins games, anyone else think so?

ShadowedSight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 ShadowedSight
Member since 2008 • 1902 Posts

I'm also sick of performance modded controllers, but I love the controllers that are just modded with different lights and such.

zael99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 zael99
Member since 2005 • 369 Posts
Suck it up. If you don't like it then leave the match.
Gabez_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Gabez_R
Member since 2008 • 519 Posts

I'm also sick of performance modded controllers, but I love the controllers that are just modded with different lights and such.

ShadowedSight
Yep totally agreed
ShadowedSight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 ShadowedSight
Member since 2008 • 1902 Posts

Mod

That is no enemy of mine!! :lol:

DaveyBoy123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 DaveyBoy123
Member since 2004 • 2216 Posts

Suck it up. If you don't like it then leave the match.zael99
Or, you could actually learn to play a game without the use of mods, seems better for everyone.

ShadowedSight

agreed, i couldnt care less if you wanna put lights on your controller, i think they look cool.

Mod

ShadowedSight

thats sexy :-p

Love_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Love_Lord
Member since 2009 • 154 Posts

They should just ban them, be a lot easier then everyone is equal and is then down to skill not your controller!!!!

MyopicCanadian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#8 MyopicCanadian
Member since 2004 • 8345 Posts

G3 should've had full auto in the first place.. I'll never forgive IW for ruining my beloved gun :(

Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Mau-Justice
Member since 2008 • 4907 Posts
It's the games fault, they need to just put a cooldown on certain weapons so they can't be abused with rapid fire controllers. I don't know what's worse though, the people that use them, or the people that say somebodys using one everytime they die. Good players know when something abnormal just happened. Like in Gears, I use the Hammerburst, I love the hammerburst and I know when it's being fired with a modded controller. It's hard to tell in Halo with the BR's since it just steadys their aim, but Gears and CoD4 are dead giveaways for them. It's pathetic that people actually use them though. You must suck pretty bad to need one.
gamermanps2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 gamermanps2
Member since 2006 • 1220 Posts

Mod

ShadowedSight

OMG CONTROLLER RROD!

Mythomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Mythomniac
Member since 2009 • 1695 Posts
They are a pain, in WaW it was quite annoying facing someone using a modded controller and a M1A1 Carbine/any other rifle.
LightColor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 LightColor
Member since 2006 • 2709 Posts
i like the whole light up thing like said already but not when its used to fire a gun rapidly
morrdin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 morrdin
Member since 2003 • 217 Posts

Wait a sec....Jesus can mod my controller? SWEET!

OccamsRazorMD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 OccamsRazorMD
Member since 2009 • 52 Posts
This is why I enjoy Halo 3 so much; modded controllers aren't the issue, buying 50s is. Hahaha
Hakud0ushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 Hakud0ushi
Member since 2005 • 7613 Posts

[QUOTE="ShadowedSight"]

Mod

gamermanps2

OMG CONTROLLER RROD!

Lmao. Nice one. :D

Lord_Nas3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Lord_Nas3k
Member since 2006 • 1492 Posts

All us cool kids use modded controllers becuase we're cool. You're just mad becuase you're totally uncool.

PBateman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 PBateman29
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts
I thought people were banned for using modded controllers?
kramer_inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 129

#19 kramer_inc
Member since 2008 • 1303 Posts

All us cool kids use modded controllers becuase we're cool. You're just mad becuase you're totally uncool.

Lord_Nas3k

The sad part is that you really believe this :(

Lord_Nas3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Lord_Nas3k

[QUOTE="Lord_Nas3k"]

kramer_inc

The sad part is that you don't know sarcasm when you see it.

kramer_inc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 129

#21 kramer_inc
Member since 2008 • 1303 Posts

[QUOTE="kramer_inc"]

[QUOTE="Lord_Nas3k"]

Lord_Nas3k

Sure sounded sincere to me. Sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Really sorry man

Lord_Nas3k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Lord_Nas3k

[QUOTE="Lord_Nas3k"]

[QUOTE="kramer_inc"]The sad part is that you really believe this :(

kramer_inc

Sure sounded sincere to me. Sorry didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Really sorry man

*sniff* I- It's okay... *sniff* I'mma g- gonna be a- all right. *sniff*

Ellimem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#23 Ellimem
Member since 2008 • 596 Posts
Hate them, yet I get accused of using them all the time in CoD4. It's not my fault I played paintball and learned how to drop 22-23 bps.
zbdyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#24 zbdyx
Member since 2007 • 2055 Posts
In a custom game with my friends it's cool,but in matchmaking i hate it.I'd rather get lag switched
UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#25 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts
I really don't care if people use modded controllers or any other form of cheating as long as they only do it in single player; I mean it's your game, do whatever the hell you want with it. However, I have a major problem with people using modded controllers in online multiplayer; then you're just ruining the experience for other players. Anyone caught cheating on xbox live should be permabanned without any warnings.
a55a55inx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#26 a55a55inx
Member since 2004 • 4188 Posts
This is why I enjoy Halo 3 so much; modded controllers aren't the issue, buying 50s is. HahahaOccamsRazorMD
Lol... there are so many level 50's that are terrible. When they get matched up with people at their level every game I bet they regret spending that money on a meaningless rank.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts

Eh they can't ruin TF2 so I could care less. Woohoo a fast firing pistol so scary!

KHAndAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 KHAndAnime
Member since 2009 • 17565 Posts

Eh they can't ruin TF2 so I could care less. Woohoo a fast firing pistol so scary!

craigalan23
Incredibly game breaking! So game breaking that the devs haven't cared to spend 10 minute fixing it!
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 craigalan23
[QUOTE="craigalan23"]

KHAndAnime
Incredibly game breaking! So game breaking that the devs haven't cared to spend 10 minute fixing it!

How is it game breaking for TF2 though? Only the pistol can be affected by it and who gets killed by one of those? :P
Zella24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Zella24
Member since 2009 • 180 Posts
[QUOTE="KHAndAnime"][QUOTE="craigalan23"]

craigalan23

How is it game breaking for TF2 though? Only the pistol can be affected by it and who gets killed by one of those? :P

The pistol already is pretty fast without a modded controller, I can't imagine that much of an improvement with one.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 craigalan23
[QUOTE="Zella24"][QUOTE="craigalan23"][QUOTE="KHAndAnime"] Incredibly game breaking! So game breaking that the devs haven't cared to spend 10 minute fixing it!

The pistol already is pretty fast without a modded controller, I can't imagine that much of an improvement with one.

Exactly unless you're an Engineer there would be no point as you would run out of ammo too fast. It would make a very small difference and it would be pretty hard to die by one since the pistol isn't that strong.
Miyuki-Chan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Miyuki-Chan
Member since 2009 • 518 Posts

I hate all mods that give a player a advantage especially on Gears 2, as if the Superburst isnt overpowered enough without rapid fire.

Avatar image for RAMRODtheMASTER
RAMRODtheMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 RAMRODtheMASTER
Member since 2009 • 8107 Posts
I really hate them in online play. I could see using one in single player games for a little edge and to add a little fun but it really ruins other people's experience online when you can spray a semi-auto weapon at people faster than the automatics in the game itself.
I'm guessing you have one and feel that there is nothing wrong with using it.
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#34 Gen007
Member since 2006 • 11006 Posts

yeah the modded controller thing is getting out of hand especially in gears and cod. In gears yesterday i played 3 straight games with teams that use modded hammerbursts its absolutely ridiculous how fast you get downed with those things. What makes me mad is that the problem can easily be fixed all the devs have to do is put a limit on how fast a gun can fire but no its uncapped leading to exploitation.

RAMRODtheMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 RAMRODtheMASTER

G3 should've had full auto in the first place.. I'll never forgive IW for ruining my beloved gun :(

MyopicCanadian
I too was disappointed that it was automatic in the singleplayer but semi-auto in the multiplayer. They also shortened the M1014's ammo capacity to 4 for some reason. 7 rounds isn't that overpowered.
bronxxbombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 bronxxbombers
Member since 2009 • 2840 Posts
[QUOTE="MyopicCanadian"]

RAMRODtheMASTER
I too was disappointed that it was automatic in the singleplayer but semi-auto in the multiplayer. They also shortened the M1014's ammo capacity to 4 for some reason. 7 rounds isn't that overpowered.

Its all balancing. Just like the M4 should have exactly the same damage as the M16(practically same gun, same ammo) but its not because they need to balance it.
RAMRODtheMASTER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 RAMRODtheMASTER
[QUOTE="bronxxbombers"][QUOTE="RAMRODtheMASTER"][QUOTE="MyopicCanadian"]

Its all balancing. Just like the M4 should have exactly the same damage as the M16(practically same gun, same ammo) but its not because they need to balance it.

The G36 should also have the same damage but it sadly doesn't.
bronxxbombers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 bronxxbombers
Member since 2009 • 2840 Posts
[QUOTE="bronxxbombers"][QUOTE="RAMRODtheMASTER"] I too was disappointed that it was automatic in the singleplayer but semi-auto in the multiplayer. They also shortened the M1014's ammo capacity to 4 for some reason. 7 rounds isn't that overpowered.RAMRODtheMASTER

The G36 should also have the same damage but it sadly doesn't.

Yup. They swapped realism in the guns stats for balance. I dont like it, but without it the MP would suck.
jimivey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 jimivey
Member since 2009 • 113 Posts

Agreed. But too many people use " They're using a modded controller" as a crutch. When in reality they have no idea if they are using one.

Lone_Recon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Lone_Recon
Member since 2009 • 309 Posts
It's even sadder when everyone claims when they die they claim the killer is using modded controllers.
Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Gen007

well some people can fire fast i know i can but when you face a whole team of people of people who can empty a hammerburst in under a 10th of a second its safe to say they are using modded controllers. They fire it so fast that as soon as the stream of bullets touch your dead and its fire rate is like twice of that of the lancer. I dont care what anybody says people cant humanly fire that fast. Controllers literally cant be pushed in and retracted that fast no matter how hard you try.

irockandroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 irockandroll
Member since 2008 • 1066 Posts

Mod

ShadowedSight

i agree its fuc*ing awesome! but i dont want people to use performance enhancing mods. (its like steroids for your xbox!)

irockandroll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 irockandroll
Member since 2008 • 1066 Posts

[QUOTE="Zella24"][QUOTE="craigalan23"] How is it game breaking for TF2 though? Only the pistol can be affected by it and who gets killed by one of those? :Pcraigalan23

Exactly unless you're an Engineer there would be no point as you would run out of ammo too fast. It would make a very small difference and it would be pretty hard to die by one since the pistol isn't that strong.

wtf does tf2 stand for?

Gen007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Gen007

[QUOTE="craigalan23"][QUOTE="Zella24"] The pistol already is pretty fast without a modded controller, I can't imagine that much of an improvement with one.irockandroll

wtf does tf2 stand for?

team fortress 2

seikokuou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 seikokuou
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I cant stand cheaters lag switches are annyoing at times but so many ppl suck with them that they end up ending the game with them anyway and modded controllers are lame i know when i hear one on cod5 cause im pretty sure the gewehr isnt supose to sound like its faster then the mg42 wtf i actually just got out of a game with some noob who said he has a maxed acc and he made another to use his mod on if he doesnt suck then y bother with the mod in the first place? just to waste 100-150 bucks? i dont think the limiters are working anymore and they should probly slow the semi auto weapons rate of fire cause its not hard to kill someone in like 3 shots from a gewehr or 2 shots from a garand. as for lights and stuff those are sick both my xbox and 2 of my controllers have modded lights cause well.... they're sick
ZookGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#46 ZookGuy
Member since 2008 • 2340 Posts
This is why I enjoy Halo 3 so much; modded controllers aren't the issue, buying 50s is. HahahaOccamsRazorMD
Whoa... where I can buy that? :P.
RobboElRobbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 RobboElRobbo
Member since 2009 • 13668 Posts
Semi auto max fire rate was recently nerfed to stop modded controllers. Stop complaining.
mohfrontline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#48 mohfrontline
Member since 2007 • 5678 Posts
Cod4 pretty much solved the problem. Besides Gears 2 and the hammerburst, I really can't think of a game that one could use a modded controller in. Yes they ruin games, they're for nerds/no lifes who wanna be a " uber 1337" player....
Motley--Crue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Motley--Crue
Member since 2006 • 256 Posts

^ Is a controller modder.

How about if you can't properly play a game the buy an easier game. One that may be more suited to you, like Bee Movie or Shrek 3

mariokart64fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 101

User Lists: 1

#50 mariokart64fan
Member since 2003 • 20828 Posts

i know some one on gta iv who uses one it ticks me off ,

theres no way you can shoot a helicopter and fly it in circles and strike witth o ne shot , theres just n o way,

unless your using a modded controller , especally if he doesnt only kill just one person he killed every one in the room in less then 5 seconds ,

even spawners ,

its rediculous his pistol would fire faster then a person who uses a normal controller