is bioshock very scary

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

crave4more

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#51 crave4more
Member since 2004 • 38 Posts
nup not scary - although quite gory. There is also a lot of tension & suspense, but honestly it is dripping with atmosphere. I have played & finished it 3 times its that good. One of the best games on x360.
PloKoon_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#52 PloKoon_
Member since 2007 • 62 Posts
Bioshock is an AWESOME game its my favorite from 08. its a little creepy. your enemies (splicers) are kinda crazy and talk to themselves and sometimes you dont know were they are, so in parts its a little creepy but to the perfect amount
ck iBiosh
Teebown24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#53 Teebown24
Member since 2007 • 108 Posts
its not a scary game but sometimes you will jump because you just wont see it coming. like if you were running down a hallway then a beserk big daddy came barreling at you from out of nowhere, that would make you jump. its not like doom.
Wedge598

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#54 Wedge598
Member since 2003 • 1263 Posts

aandrew dnt start with me im no nerd who cares about grammer or that other **** if you can understand what i say then my job is done, atleast im not like...wtf taht is worst game ivv evver played teh game is brokenzgeofshaka

LOL, that's the best post yet!

Clearly you are man who aims high in life. ;)

cheames748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#55 cheames748
Member since 2007 • 667 Posts

aandrew dnt start with me im no nerd who cares about grammer or that other **** if you can understand what i say then my job is done, atleast im not like...wtf taht is worst game ivv evver played teh game is brokenzgeofshaka

dude, what the F are you talking about?

TheNIM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#56 TheNIM
Member since 2006 • 312 Posts

how old are yal mabye thats why i dnt get scared of games im 23geofshaka

You may be 23, but you spell like a 7 year old.

TheNIM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 72

#57 TheNIM
Member since 2006 • 312 Posts

It's a very strange atmosphere. It's very twisted. Hearing people talking to themselves and some of the stuff they said was just wrong. Entertaining but wrong. There has never been a game to cross a sense of the 30's and 40's with modern technology. Probably the best single campaign I have played on the 360. It's, at the very worst, right up there with COD 4 in terms of single player.