Is anybody reviewing Tony Hawk Shred?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

StSk8ter29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 0

#1 StSk8ter29
Member since 2003 • 1804 Posts

Tony Hawk Shred has been out for a few days now and after searching the internet I haven't found any reviews at all. Is anybody at Gamestop working on this right now? I'm interested to know if they have improved anything from Ride or whether it's just another disappointment. Either way, it's a second shot at a very experimental concept, so it shouldn't be ignored.

Evolution-X0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 Evolution-X0
Member since 2008 • 1740 Posts
Its this time of year again where there are s**tload of games coming out, it takes some time to get a review up.
Avatar image for DamianAlexander
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 DamianAlexander
Member since 2008 • 3762 Posts

With how bad Ride was I'm sure it's on the bottom of Gamespot's list.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

Tony Hawk Shred has been out for a few days now and after searching the internet I haven't found any reviews at all. Is anybody at Gamestop working on this right now? I'm interested to know if they have improved anything from Ride or whether it's just another disappointment. Either way, it's a second shot at a very experimental concept, so it shouldn't be ignored.

StSk8ter29

No it really should be ignored because it's bad

There's a reason not a single company has tried the kind of "tech" in the board, heck I feel awful actually calling that board tech because tech is supposed to be good

Some unlucky reviewer is going to get to review Shred, probably someone who's going to be fired and this is their last assignment or maybe they got on their boss's bad side and needs to do this to make up. Someone somewhere is going to be unlucky enough to have to review Shred