Important message regarding Killer Instinct:S3 PC/XOne saves

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

Tomorrow is the release date of the highly anticipated Killer Instinct season 3, and on top of all the new characters, improved graphics engine, new levels, etc., the game will support cross platform play with PC gamers who own the game. Furthermore, your saves should be synched should you decide to play both the Xbox One and Win10 editions.

Here is an important thing to know for people who plan on playing both versions, source is KI Central:

http://www.killerinstinctcentral.com/important-notice-regarding-save-data-for-killer-instinct-xbox-one-and-windows-10/

"I encourage each and every one of you who plans to play both the Xbox One and Windows 10 version of Killer Instinct to read this post very carefully and take note of it! When Season 3 launches tomorrow, you must first sign into the game on your Xbox One console before you sign in to Windows 10. If you do not do this, your data will not carry over to the Windows 10 version and you’ll be starting the game with new save data, meaning all of your hard earned progress will not be available on the Windows 10 version of the game. Yes, you’ll basically be starting from scratch. Now, in the off chance that you no longer have an Xbox One, you can log in to your account on any other Xbox One console for the same results.

Again everyone, please keep all of this in mind for tomorrow’s launch. I know many of you plan to move over exclusively to Windows 10 or intend on utilizing both, so please tread carefully so you don’t have start all over again. Season 3 will be available sometime tomorrow on March 29th."

rogelio22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 rogelio22
Member since 2006 • 2477 Posts

Just got s3 predownloaded on xb1 but dont see the option to download or anything on pc??? The game aint even showing up there at all yet

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

I read on Twitter earlier someone say that the PC version will just appear for sale when it's ready today, there is no pre-loading/pre-order like on XOne, don't know if that's true. I assume it should be out around the same time as the XOne version, which is apparently in around 3 hours based on this Tweet:

KI_Central (@KI_Central)

2016-03-29 4:45:48 AM

#KISeason3 launch will begin rolling out tomorrow at 8am PST!