Ideas for expanding "nazi zombies'

This topic is locked from further discussion.

nate_c-12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 nate_c-12
Member since 2008 • 3072 Posts

There's a lot that could be done with Treyarch's "nazi zombies" that would give it added depth and longevity. With Vietnam confirmed for COD 7 the upgrade in weapons and technology is welcome with guns such as the M16 and thumper at our disposal. I'll share my ideas on expanding this mode then it's your turn.

1.Bigger maps-Maybe have just 1 HUGE map (sounds repetitive, I know but read on) Large vietnam jungles with open fields and scattered outposts. Much more room to run. Imagine breaking through the brush of the jungle and being able to escape freely in an open rice field only to see a mob of zombies coming from every direction. ALOT to unlock and spend money on.

2. Perks-Bring back the originals. MW2's perk suite is where things get interesting. Be able to acquire perks such as lightweight and marathon for speedy zombie escapes. Instead of Bling have every gun able to upgraded in the "pack a punch" machine twice(instead of 2 attachments) The "pack a punch" upgrades could be as simple as added bullet damage x2(similar to stopping power) or added explosive damage(danger close).

3. Weapons- All the weapons you would expect. M16, CAR 15, Browning, M 60, Thumper, ect. Have mystery box move about.

4. Power Ups- Simply build upon x2 pts, nuke, max ammo, ect. Have a power up where the zombies stop spawning for 10 secs so you can catch your breath(similar to the repair tool) Maybe have one that slows down the zombies for a period of time or makes them blind and unaware of your location after you leave a small radius around them.

5.Killsteaks-Kill streaks! Air strike, chopper, sentry gun, ammo package, ect. Maybe instead of having max ammo have it where the only way you can get more ammo is through ammo caches scattered out in open and ammo drops. Killsteaks based on multiple kills in a row within time limit (50 kills/30sec) or large kill amount consecutively w/o going down. Custom load outs available.

6.Vehicles- Jeeps, choppers, tanks. Takes 10,000 from each member(teamwork) to unlock the chopper. 1 pilot, 1 gunner, 2 support men. Once unlocked, able to fly around mowing down zombies from above or just trying to escape to safety. The only catch, you need to refuel. There are 3 refueling stations out in the open and it takes 30 sec to fill up for x amount of fly time. Fuel costs x amount.

Avatar image for DamianAlexander
DamianAlexander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 DamianAlexander
Member since 2008 • 3762 Posts

7. Nazi Zombie Hitler Boss fight randomly spawns. (And yes, just one shot to the head will do the trick)

EmperorZeruel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3 EmperorZeruel
Member since 2007 • 4207 Posts
give experience from it. 1 exp per zombie kill, and a extra 5 per round completed.
nate_c-12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 nate_c-12
give experience from it. 1 exp per zombie kill, and a extra 5 per round completed.EmperorZeruel
Thats a good idea considering you get 100 exp for every kill in MW2. Maybe have a separate nazi zombie rank where you can unlock certain killsteaks for your nazi zombie character.
MEOWWW123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 MEOWWW123
Member since 2008 • 870 Posts

Hitboxes would be nice.

I loveeee nazi zombies but the bullet register is horrible.

alexnollent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 alexnollent
Member since 2008 • 556 Posts

I actually think the 'nazi' zombies is over-rated and would ruin COD7.

jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts

I don't think there should be killstreaks, you'd have to kill like 100 in a row without dying for it to be even a remote challenge. I think there should be a care package machine that, when used for a hefty sum, would send an F-16 flying overhead, leaving behind a care package somewhere on the map. A beacon of light would emenate from it, and you would have to fight your way over to it in order to capture and use it. Just like with the weapons from the weapon box, its contents would be random.

Actually, I think Treyarch should go ahead and make Call of the Dead, a zombie themed CoD. Pack in a lengthy campaign in modern times, loads of survival maps, and a vs. mode Zombies vs. humans **** and they'd have my money. Somebody needs to teach Valve how to make a true zombie game afterall.

Wakanoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Wakanoid
Member since 2009 • 4468 Posts
What about being able to find random soldiers running around that can help you? (bots) but they can be killed.
nate_c-12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 nate_c-12
What about being able to find random soldiers running around that can help you? (bots) but they can be killed.Wakanoid
Have them start off locked in a cage. Have to pay x amount to set them free and if they go down it cost a fee to revive them?
Avatar image for scouttrooperbob
scouttrooperbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#10 scouttrooperbob
Member since 2008 • 2439 Posts

Some great ideas. But im not sure if the next game is WW2 Ive heard its Vietnam. So what would you be fighting?

jamejame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 jamejame
Member since 2005 • 10634 Posts

Some great ideas. But im not sure if the next game is WW2 Ive heard its Vietnam. So what would you be fighting?

scouttrooperbob

Commie Zombies?

BlueCoopsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BlueCoopsy
Member since 2008 • 996 Posts

[QUOTE="scouttrooperbob"]

jamejame

Commie Zombies?

They will probably be called Viet Cong zombies.

I'm starting to look forward to the Zombies more than the actual main game.I really hope Tetryarch confirm it.

chelseaman99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#13 chelseaman99
Member since 2009 • 229 Posts

Zombies I think should be a sideshow, and yes, should still be unlocked only after completing the main game. I think simple is best. I loved Nacht der Untoten much more than Der Riese because it was so simple ... and no ****ing dogs.

SickGuyReviews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 SickGuyReviews
Member since 2010 • 25 Posts
it doesnt need improving that much tbh. it was merly intended to be just a simple fun game mode. really what it needs (this is referencing to the intro to nazi zombies) it should start off in an open area. maybe like an intro level. such as a plane crash or something like that. and then make your way to the area where you have to fend off from for a certain ammount of waves (left 4 dead wannabe i know) but yeah it doesnt need sorting out that much really.
-ICON-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 -ICON-
Member since 2005 • 446 Posts
I just hope they don't over complicate the nazi zombie idea (which they probably will).
airborne26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#16 airborne26
Member since 2005 • 47 Posts

overrated? I own many games , even modern warfare 2 , and i play none of them as much as zombies , in fact , i refuse to play mw2 because they didn't include any zombie - or zombie like game in it. theres only so much crappy deathmatch i can stand. first person shooter , same old deathmatch - BORING. Why are you on a zombie thread if you don't like it?

ideas : more traps , mounted weapons at strategic locations - like a browning 50 cal , or m134 minigun (gatling) , vehicles that can be repaired for a price , napalm air strikes , sniper perches where zombies cannot climb to but u will eventually have to leave because you run out of ammo , erecting barricades for a price , more perks , more and better upgrades ( pack a punch ) , AC130 gunship support , more weapon slots , MORTARS , artillery support ,

the possibilities are endless , whether its the normal level by level 4 player game or a complete disc based game with up to 256 player online. I am very disappointed with treyarch , infinity ward and activision with their lack of vision in exploiting the zombie survival GENRE. modern warfare 2 sucks - same old same old. I traded mw2 a week after i got it while it still had trade in value.

nate_c-12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 nate_c-12

overrated? I own many games , even modern warfare 2 , and i play none of them as much as zombies , in fact , i refuse to play mw2 because they didn't include any zombie - or zombie like game in it. theres only so much crappy deathmatch i can stand. first person shooter , same old deathmatch - BORING. Why are you on a zombie thread if you don't like it?

ideas : more traps , mounted weapons at strategic locations - like a browning 50 cal , or m134 minigun (gatling) , vehicles that can be repaired for a price , napalm air strikes , sniper perches where zombies cannot climb to but u will eventually have to leave because you run out of ammo , erecting barricades for a price , more perks , more and better upgrades ( pack a punch ) , AC130 gunship support , more weapon slots , MORTARS , artillery support ,

the possibilities are endless , whether its the normal level by level 4 player game or a complete disc based game with up to 256 player online. I am very disappointed with treyarch , infinity ward and activision with their lack of vision in exploiting the zombie survival GENRE. modern warfare 2 sucks - same old same old. I traded mw2 a week after i got it while it still had trade in value.

airborne26
How could you be disappointed in treyarch when they created nazi zombies? Btw activision is a publisher, not a developer so they don't make decisions like whether or not they game will have a zombie mode or not.