I will have more fun with GTA 4 why?

• 57 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for marvingamebeast
marvingamebeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#1 marvingamebeast
Member since 2008 • 229 Posts

I pre-ordered GTA4 special edition w/strategy guide and I will have more fun because it is a more realistic game and I have special edition and a strategy guide my fun will be endless and for those of you who say it is not worth 90 dollars, you all are haters.

Avatar image for Roland123_basic
Roland123_basic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Roland123_basic
Member since 2002 • 3841 Posts
suuuuuure.... ok buddy
Alex_09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 Alex_09
Member since 2006 • 3473 Posts
Well most people can go online to get a strategy guide that is more to the point. And just because it is more realistic for a GTA game does not mean it is realistic. At least I hope there isnt a place with such terrible police and 60 man shootouts every day.
ArabSolja99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 ArabSolja99
Member since 2006 • 1630 Posts

congrats and everything bro, but why did you have to put it up on these forums? Are u trying to prove that you have 90 dollars to spend?

congrats on that,

otherwise, have fun with GTA

fakkhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 fakkhead
Member since 2005 • 887 Posts
WOW! YOUR SO COOL!
goldstarchilli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 goldstarchilli
Member since 2005 • 34 Posts
on what system did you all order game on......
ag3ntz3rox0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#8 ag3ntz3rox0x
Member since 2007 • 1534 Posts
your my hero because you payed for a duffle bag and a lock box, which also means youll have more fun playing the game right? i think ill spend the 30 bucks i didnt waste on needles items annd buy the dawn of war platinum addition for pc. have fun with that duffle bag though!
cjgangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cjgangsta
Member since 2004 • 1095 Posts
I just preordered the regular version. Don't care about the special edition.
crazymunda6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 crazymunda6
Member since 2004 • 1389 Posts
your my hero because you payed for a duffle bag and a lock box, which also means youll have more fun playing the game right? i think ill spend the 30 bucks i didnt waste on needles items annd buy the dawn of war platinum addition for pc. have fun with that duffle bag though!ag3ntz3rox0x

Im sorry, but when i was reading your post and the line "i think ill spend the 30 bucks i didnt waste on needles..."
i serously though you were saying you were gonna buy drugs. LoLz...good point btw, i don think special edition is worth it, but the game definatly is worth 60 buckz
Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Thomasdeleo
Member since 2006 • 1984 Posts
I'm getting the special edition but I'm anything but cool.
Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Thomasdeleo
[QUOTE="ag3ntz3rox0x"]your my hero because you payed for a duffle bag and a lock box, which also means youll have more fun playing the game right? i think ill spend the 30 bucks i didnt waste on needles items annd buy the dawn of war platinum addition for pc. have fun with that duffle bag though!crazymunda6

Im sorry, but when i was reading your post and the line "i think ill spend the 30 bucks i didnt waste on needles..."
i serously though you were saying you were gonna buy drugs. LoLz...good point btw, i don think special edition is worth it, but the game definatly is worth 60 buckz

I thought the same thing at first, needles and some good dope. lol
nitroracer82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 nitroracer82
Member since 2007 • 549 Posts

by the way these hater are jeoulous because we work and bring home cash and these hater are lazy have no jobs they depend on momy and dady to give them money hahahagoldstarchilli

With an education such as the one you're displaying, I'd say that you work at McDonalds at best.

Speak for yourself... and go back to school so you can "bring home cash".

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#14 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts
who really needs a strategy guide for gta?
ag3ntz3rox0x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#15 ag3ntz3rox0x
Member since 2007 • 1534 Posts

[QUOTE="crazymunda6"][QUOTE="ag3ntz3rox0x"]your my hero because you payed for a duffle bag and a lock box, which also means youll have more fun playing the game right? i think ill spend the 30 bucks i didnt waste on needles items annd buy the dawn of war platinum addition for pc. have fun with that duffle bag though!Thomasdeleo

haha i ment to say needlesS, i dont do them kinda drugs. ill smoke me a good blunt here and there but no needles. but yah the gta 4 special edition is pretty much saying your going to pay 30 bucks extra for a lockbox and a duffebag which youll never use either

Thomasdeleo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Thomasdeleo

[QUOTE="Thomasdeleo"][QUOTE="crazymunda6"][QUOTE="ag3ntz3rox0x"]your my hero because you payed for a duffle bag and a lock box, which also means youll have more fun playing the game right? i think ill spend the 30 bucks i didnt waste on needles items annd buy the dawn of war platinum addition for pc. have fun with that duffle bag though!ag3ntz3rox0x

haha i ment to say needlesS, i dont do them kinda drugs. ill smoke me a good blunt here and there but no needles. but yah the gta 4 special edition is pretty much saying your going to pay 30 bucks extra for a lockbox and a duffebag which youll never use either

Yeah but then I could have somewhere to put my needles and heroin.LOL
DustyPS3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 DustyPS3
Member since 2007 • 32 Posts

live gta 4 footage by scuray on justintv

http://www.justin.tv/sculay

Atreyu_On_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Atreyu_On_Fire
Member since 2008 • 54 Posts

I pre-ordered GTA4 special edition w/strategy guide and I will have more fun because it is a more realistic game and I have special edition and a strategy guide my fun will be endless and for those of you who say it is not worth 90 dollars, you all are haters.

marvingamebeast

Well buddy... With the $30.01 I didn't spend on that extra 'marketing scam' you decided to pick up (no hate on you, whatever makes you happy mate) I'm going to pick up some beers and possibly ear plugs to mute out the wife (love her to death, just needs to stop talking sometimes..lol)

P-Ublius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 P-Ublius
Member since 2007 • 255 Posts
I got it too man.
I did it because I'm a consumer whore. I can admit it.
lightdarksamus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 lightdarksamus
Member since 2006 • 264 Posts

COOL, now you can play with the awesome keychain it brings !

TheGTAvaccine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 TheGTAvaccine
Member since 2004 • 3591 Posts

[QUOTE="Thomasdeleo"][QUOTE="crazymunda6"][QUOTE="ag3ntz3rox0x"]your my hero because you payed for a duffle bag and a lock box, which also means youll have more fun playing the game right? i think ill spend the 30 bucks i didnt waste on needles items annd buy the dawn of war platinum addition for pc. have fun with that duffle bag though!ag3ntz3rox0x

Did you happen to miss the hardcover unreleased artwork book, or the unreleased music compilation? :P

club-sandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 club-sandwich
Member since 2007 • 8399 Posts
you're so cooooooooooooool, can I be your friend? ;D
Tree06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Tree06
Member since 2006 • 3552 Posts

marvingamebeast

Yeah ok. Sounds like a little kid ranting again.

El-Visitante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 El-Visitante
Member since 2007 • 1137 Posts

marvingamebeast
sounds like you're trying really hard to justify your purchase. Enjoy anyway I guess.
Avatar image for decepticondevil
decepticondevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#25 decepticondevil
Member since 2003 • 3607 Posts
[QUOTE="ag3ntz3rox0x"]

[QUOTE="Thomasdeleo"][QUOTE="crazymunda6"][QUOTE="ag3ntz3rox0x"]your my hero because you payed for a duffle bag and a lock box, which also means youll have more fun playing the game right? i think ill spend the 30 bucks i didnt waste on needles items annd buy the dawn of war platinum addition for pc. have fun with that duffle bag though!TheGTAvaccine

Did you happen to miss the hardcover unreleased artwork book, or the unreleased music compilation? :P

If I really wanted that music I can probably download it the day after (or of) the release. The artbook? Meh, something you'd flip through in five minutes and probably never look at again.

I debated the SE, but it just didn't seem worth it to me. If they had included the strategy guide I probably would have, but I have no use for the duffle bag or lockbox, don't need a R* keychain...

zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 zero9167
Member since 2005 • 14554 Posts

marvingamebeast

you're gonna be disappointed

anyone who buys special edition and strat guide is over hyping IMO

IXIAntiksIXI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 IXIAntiksIXI
Member since 2006 • 608 Posts

?

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts
get off of your fathers account....
hschaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#29 hschaf
Member since 2008 • 637 Posts
all the stuff that comes with the special edition is completely useless. i can see the use in the stategy guide but it wont be long before there are hundreds online for free.
-Nero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 -Nero
Member since 2007 • 259 Posts
The strategy guide will ruin the game.
zero9167

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 zero9167
Member since 2005 • 14554 Posts
all the stuff that comes with the special edition is completely useless. i can see the use in the stategy guide but it wont be long before there are hundreds online for free.hschaf
how is a duffel bag completely useless?
Altmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 Altmeister
Member since 2002 • 638 Posts
Our society is breeding weird children these days.
magic_dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 magic_dragon
Member since 2007 • 1050 Posts

marvingamebeast

Geez someone sure got up on the wrong side of the couch.

Hitchy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Hitchy9
Member since 2007 • 2054 Posts

marvingamebeast

What?

iboo01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#36 iboo01
Member since 2007 • 2784 Posts

Well most people can go online to get a strategy guide that is more to the point. And just because it is more realistic for a GTA game does not mean it is realistic. At least I hope there isnt a place with such terrible police and 60 man shootouts every day.Alex_09

TRU!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5f956b96dc672
deactivated-5f956b96dc672

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 deactivated-5f956b96dc672
Member since 2007 • 2218 Posts
i wish i had a strategy guide to tell me how to have fun. that would be awesome
msdd9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

#38 msdd9
Member since 2007 • 2957 Posts

Whatever you say.

I just go online if I want strategy guides.

Cwagmire21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Cwagmire21
Member since 2007 • 5896 Posts

marvingamebeast

More fun with the game or more fun playing with the lockbox? Cuz you're getting the same game the regular edition is getting, so I'm not seeing how you'll have more "fun."

booomer69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#40 booomer69
Member since 2005 • 4107 Posts
Honestly i don't think anyone cares,a strategy guide,now that's a waste of money.If your a TRUE gamer you beat that game without any help and if you do need help just search on t3h Internetz!!11!!1
NickyGambino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 NickyGambino
Member since 2007 • 66 Posts

marvingamebeast

Jesus Christ! $90? In England it's £70 that's the equivalent to like $140. We get ripped off over here. Besides what's the point in getting the sucky limited edition version? So I can have a duffel bag with a game logo on it? That's the kind of thing that gets you beat up in any country.

raylewisnfl52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 raylewisnfl52
Member since 2005 • 7146 Posts
I pre ordered the special edition, I need a duffle bag anyways for football
Hitchy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Hitchy9
Member since 2007 • 2054 Posts
The "introductory offer" of the GTA IV regular edition is $100 AUS here, and after a few weeks it goes up to $120.... The Australian dollar is currently 94 US Cents by the way.
nicknees93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#44 nicknees93
Member since 2005 • 3250 Posts
I'm getting the special edition but I'm anything but cool.Thomasdeleo
aww dont put yourself down. and most special additions are trash.
kerrman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#45 kerrman
Member since 2003 • 2904 Posts
Who said anything about hating the CE? I know I pre-ordered it..
Expo_Smacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 36

#46 Expo_Smacko
Member since 2007 • 2332 Posts

marvingamebeast

What's the point of getting the special edition? All you get is a soundtrack a lock box and a bag. What's so great about that? I only buy special editions for MMO's based on the fact that you actually GET something in game AND in real life.

Lilgunney612

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#47 Lilgunney612
Member since 2005 • 1878 Posts

ILL HAS MOER FUN CUZ I SPENT MOAR MUNNY LUL

your logic is flawless...

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

marvingamebeast

..ok :|

was there a point in making a thread for this?

deltaboarder18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 deltaboarder18
Member since 2004 • 2527 Posts
[QUOTE="marvingamebeast"]

lawlessx

..ok :|

was there a point in making a thread for this?

Because it's probably the most amount of money he has had at one point...

n_kors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 n_kors
Member since 2005 • 1785 Posts
Well, it's only $30 more. I'd say its worth it. Does the strat guide come with the special edition? Personally, I think 60 is too high as is, so what's another 30?