I liked Deathspank more than FFXIII

This topic is locked from further discussion.

racastro65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 racastro65
Member since 2006 • 1081 Posts

I liked Deathspank quite a bit...

I gameflied FF XIII a few weeks ago, everything was good, but not great. The game is ok but I dont know...something didn't feel right. I was like 30 hours when I decided to start playing Deathspank. I finished Deathspank over the weekend, and it felt great. I know..it is kind of short, but damn it is sweet !

After that I started playing FFXIII again and man, it felt like a drag. I couldnt get into it anymore, so... I had to return it.

Big things doesn't necessarily come in big packages. If you know what I mean...

Has this ever happened to you ?

isephi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 isephi
Member since 2010 • 112 Posts

I liked Deathspank quite a bit...

I gameflied FF XIII a few weeks ago, everything was good, but not great. The game is ok but I dont know...something didn't feel right. I was like 30 hours when I decided to start playing Deathspank. I finished Deathspank over the weekend, and it felt great. I know..it is kind of short, but damn it is sweet !

After that I started playing FFXIII again and man, it felt like a drag. I couldnt get into it anymore, so... I had to return it.

Big things doesn't necessarily come in big packages. If you know what I mean...

Has this ever happened to you ?

racastro65
this has happen to me before playing pokemon than going to cod4, but i agree with you on FF 13 it just didn't add up to par compared to others.
Legolas_Katarn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 1

#3 Legolas_Katarn
Member since 2003 • 15556 Posts

I hated almost everything about FF13, except that it has colors, unlike a lot of games these days that are always gray and dark. There were around three better RPGs to come out in the same month as FF13, Lunar Silver Star Harmony, SMT Strange Journey, and Resonance of Fate.

Kaim91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 Kaim91
Member since 2010 • 967 Posts

I was quite hooked on FF13 for a while, but I feel like I've lost a bit of interest now. Still haven't tried Deathspank, but I'll be sure to give it a go.