How much longer? Anyone got a guess?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

LegendRyder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 LegendRyder
Member since 2008 • 656 Posts
Hey guys, a couple of weeks ago my XBOX got RROD'd and I had to send it in. I can't remember the date that I sent it but I know that the XBOX reached Microsoft's repair centre in Toronto on August 5th. I know this because I called in a lot to check my status :D. I'm very impatient LOL. So anyways, everytime I would check on the XBOX site, it would still be on step 2. Which basically says we're still waiting for your console to arrive at the repair centre. This was the case up untill yesterday, Friday. After about 3 1/2 weeks they update it. So does anyone have any guess when my XBOX will be back with me? It's through UPS and it's the STANDARD thingy. Also, I'm pretty sure they take the weekends off (Repair Centre and UPS). Correct me if I'm wrong please, and I believe Monday is a long weekend. BTW I live in B.C. So does anyone have any idea when my XBOX will reach me? Thanks.
Geetarman42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Geetarman42
Member since 2007 • 181 Posts
They don't update the website as much as you would think. Mine took a little less then two weeks to get to me.
LegendRyder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 LegendRyder
Member since 2008 • 656 Posts

They don't update the website as much as you would think. Mine took a little less then two weeks to get to me.Geetarman42

Yeah I realised that :P.

SPARTAN_D7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 SPARTAN_D7
Member since 2007 • 477 Posts
Mine said it was still at the repair center when I got it back, it was a nice surprise! That was about two weeks ago
k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#5 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

u can call 1800-4my-xbox and the computer will tell you its pretty acture because 4 days when i sent it said they recived and ups site said they have it said give 3-5 days so ship out so i called back in 5 days and they said they sent it

i called on thbe day i recived it in the moring and said the same thing and later that day i got it i just did it for fun and called the next day it didnt say nothi about the xbox

wheres b.c lol