How long will it take?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Ultimafanatic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 Ultimafanatic
Member since 2006 • 229 Posts

Yeah, I got 3 red lights, right before GTA, i've instantly rang and booked my box in for repair, and theyre sending me a label in the post. Said it would take 3 - 5 working days, its been over a week and half, should I ring and ask them to simply email it. If anything, how long does it usually take?

(By the way, i'm in the UK..)

Matt-4542

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Matt-4542
Member since 2008 • 8002 Posts

How the Hell are they going to email you a box?! Lol.

Anyway, mine took about 3 weeks to get back. I mean getting the box, sending it in, and recieving it.

smokeyf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 smokeyf
Member since 2004 • 176 Posts
Hmmm. Here in Canada we get a packing box with label shipped to us(3 days) and then we send everything off in that. My friend sent away 2 x 360's and had them both back with 10 days. I'd phone and yell at them fools. You should have had something by now.
LRP85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LRP85
Member since 2007 • 3094 Posts
You should call them and yell at them for not having it yet. Then ask them to e-mail it to you. After that come here and tell us what happened and how they reacted to you asking them to do something that is impossible.
AdamSkylark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 AdamSkylark
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
Wow thats poor, when I got the red ring I phoned at about 6pm on a Thursday, by 9am Friday there was a driver with a label and two weeks later I got it back. I was very suprised and happy with the service although I'd much rather it didn't happen, I was halfway through Mass Effect
jmartin1016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#6 jmartin1016
Member since 2003 • 1363 Posts
Call them again if you haven't recieved your box. Once you get your box it will still take two or three weeks. :) Thanks MS! I love being without my console for 1 month a year! :) You're so thoughtful! HATEHATEHATEHATE
Elraptor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 Elraptor
Member since 2004 • 30966 Posts
Please use the sticky. Thanks!