How can we get rid of trixie360?

• 94 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Suicide-Panda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

User Lists: 0

#51 Suicide-Panda
Member since 2009 • 583 Posts

meh if she does the job well , then i dont mind

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#53 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
I really dont see the big deal. If you want someone "attractive" to tell you gaming news, go watch G4 :| . This whole debate about how Trixie is ugly is WRONG and rather stupid. Yes, she "play around" but its all an act, probably by the writers or whoever edits things. The fact remains, at the end, she gets to the point. Wouldnt matter who tells ya.
xsfseal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#54 xsfseal
Member since 2004 • 510 Posts

Honestly I'd rather have an attractive women working for game shows/websites/etc. Because it alives negative stereotypes about gaming. Also it exposes those very same girls to something different then what they are probably used to. I think its good for the women involved, and the general community looking in at the times they happen to. Mainstream society likes beautiful women. The way I see it allowing those more attractive woman to work for video games is just helping the success. People who have a predisposition against gaming are more likely to give these programs a shot. Maybe even allowing themselves to be opened up to a whole new world of entertainment.

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55 Tjeremiah1988

She's obnoxious. Ever read her twitter? Just go look at it now. Is that the rep MS wants? I follow Major Nelson and he;s alright, but hers are nothing but filth.

canman226
ever seen Steve Ballmer ?
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 Tjeremiah1988
[QUOTE="UT_Wrestler"]I'd rather have that job filled by a legitimate gamer than some eye candy bimbo like Jessica Chobot over at ign.def_mode
lol! are you serious?

Its obvious Jessica was planted in to bring in the horny teenage demographic. Though, the thing is, she actually does play games. I respect her in some way, but I cant forget that shes also a tease. From that psp licking to the lollipop gta4 girl, to how she acted when those WWE wrestlers came in during that E3, Jessica is a tease. But like I said before, If you want "attractive" woman telling you news,flip over to G4 :| . It does not matter who tells you the same news. What you gonna do, masturbate if Trixie was replace with a hott woman telling you wants going on in the 360 world?
jessmaster13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#57 jessmaster13
Member since 2009 • 3170 Posts

...Who's trixie360? :?

canman226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58 canman226
Member since 2004 • 63 Posts

I'd prefer someone a little less gag-inducing.

kleaneasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 kleaneasy
Member since 2009 • 271 Posts

i read a bit of her twitter page, she is quite vulgar and quite obnoxious, ie "I think Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Aniston should just go out with each other. That way they can stop getting dumped!"chaoscougar1
I dont read her twitter so no idea what kind of things been posted, I will say this though, I work for a games company and some of the customer base have chosen to add me on facebook, but that is my personal facebook. If some of the things posted on their by me and my friends were to offend those people and cause problems with my job I'd be more than a little put out. I do have the right to be me online just as anyone else and I'd say the same applies for trixie

Oh and as to the 'fat' claims, if you lot think she's fat, I'm screwed with thebloody great ass I've got lol

canman226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60 canman226
And here's her gamertag info: http://profile.mygamercard.net/trixie360 You say she is any more of a gamer than Olivia Munn or Jessica Chobot? Why? Because she's play some hardcore Zuma? Please! If they want a woman, they can find a million better female reps to replace her. Just pick one.
canman226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61 canman226

[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"]i read a bit of her twitter page, she is quite vulgar and quite obnoxious, ie "I think Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Aniston should just go out with each other. That way they can stop getting dumped!"kleaneasy

I dont read her twitter so no idea what kind of things been posted, I will say this though, I work for a games company and some of the customer base have chosen to add me on facebook, but that is my personal facebook. If some of the things posted on their by me and my friends were to offend those people and cause problems with my job I'd be more than a little put out. I do have the right to be me online just as anyone else and I'd say the same applies for trixie

Oh and as to the 'fat' claims, if you lot think she's fat, I'm screwed with thebloody great ass I've got lol

Yes, but she uses her gamertag as her twitter name, which is also part of her 'persona' for her job. So whatever she says represents her as an employee.
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62 Tjeremiah1988

And here's her gamertag info: http://profile.mygamercard.net/trixie360 You say she is any more of a gamer than Olivia Munn or Jessica Chobot? Why? Because she's play some hardcore Zuma? Please! If they want a woman, they can find a million better female reps to replace her. Just pick one.canman226
more of a gamer? The fact is, she plays games..

kleaneasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63 kleaneasy
Yes, but she uses her gamertag as her twitter name, which is also part of her 'persona' for her job. So whatever she says represents her as an employee.canman226
As do I, I've had my tag since launch and long before I started the job I'm in. Obviously there is an expectation to maintain a certain level of behavour when using a known name in that way, but the comment you quoted as an example I personally didnt view as offensive enough to be an issue, granted some will disagree with it but offensive? I think not.
DPhunkT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64 DPhunkT
Member since 2008 • 1803 Posts
Don't bother me because I don't watch any of those Xbox videos.
canman226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65 canman226

Maybe if someone appealing was making them you might actually watch....just maybe.

Statutory_AP3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 Statutory_AP3
Member since 2009 • 1256 Posts
Please get her off. She's ugly, I hate her personality and her mere presence on my TV annoys me. Come to think of it, I hate Major Nelson also.
Sins-of-Mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67 Sins-of-Mosin
Member since 2008 • 3855 Posts
Be helpful if the TC had ya know posted info about this person as not all of us know every detail about Live.
Statutory_AP3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68 Statutory_AP3
Be helpful if the TC had ya know posted info about this person as not all of us know every detail about Live.Sins-of-Mosin
All you need to know is that her face is uglier than sin, shes fat and has the worlds most annoying personality.
canman226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69 canman226

Be helpful if the TC had ya know posted info about this person as not all of us know every detail about Live.Sins-of-Mosin

Alright. Do you know what Inside Xbox is? It's a channel on your dashboard where they have video clips about games or Xbox news, etc,...hosted by usually Major Nelson or Trixie360. She is basically like a figurehead for the Xbox360. Her and Major Nelson are the "faces" of the 360.

And HERE is the "face" in question:

Sins-of-Mosin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70 Sins-of-Mosin
Member since 2008 • 3855 Posts
Oh, I seen her on the web site but I also see that Jessica Chobot who I must say I have to watch any video of her I see on Live. Thou, sometimes she looks a little rough. :D So yeah, I must be lucky to have never watched a video of that lady. I won't say she is ugly as sin but her face don't make me want to watch a video if she is the host.
Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71 Tjeremiah1988
[QUOTE="Sins-of-Mosin"]Be helpful if the TC had ya know posted info about this person as not all of us know every detail about Live.Statutory_AP3
All you need to know is that her face is uglier than sin, shes fat and has the worlds most annoying personality.

ok, and what difference will it make if, by your definition, an attractive person tells the same news Trixie does?????? You do know what is seen on camera when she does those promos, are what she is being told to act, right? The thing is that, people watch her vid regardless of her appearance. Why? Because it doesnt matter!
sirmourinho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72 sirmourinho
Member since 2007 • 1839 Posts

[QUOTE="Flamecommando"]

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]

You dont like her because she is not attractive? Wow, just wow.

There are more to people then how they look.

kozzy1234

She is a pain to look at and is quite irritating. :|

She can be very annoying, but shes no worse then some of the other girls who are on pod casts or videogame websites imo.

Other then have a little bit of an attitude which can make her a little annoying, I dont see much wrong with her (unless of course you judge by the looks of someone).

well, you should check out jessica chobot from ign.com and ign strategize. she is less annoying and at the same time good to look at.

oh and maybe morgan webb from g4tech tv.

10thwonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73 10thwonder
Member since 2009 • 2031 Posts

Lol..fine. If I have no support, then I won't do anything.canman226

I vote for Olivia Munn to replace her :)

sirmourinho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74 sirmourinho
Member since 2007 • 1839 Posts

[QUOTE="canman226"]Lol..fine. If I have no support, then I won't do anything.10thwonder

i second that. i completely agree

10thwonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75 10thwonder
Member since 2009 • 2031 Posts

[QUOTE="10thwonder"]

[QUOTE="canman226"]Lol..fine. If I have no support, then I won't do anything.sirmourinho

i second that. i completely agree

Did you see the clip of her where she's eating ice cream on set and then acts out what her interview for her G4 job was like? LOL I cried I was laughing so hard when I saw it live.

canman226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76 canman226

Maybe it's just scurvy.

(Yes, I've been playing Secret of Monkey Island)

Statutory_AP3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77 Statutory_AP3
[QUOTE="Statutory_AP3"][QUOTE="Sins-of-Mosin"]Be helpful if the TC had ya know posted info about this person as not all of us know every detail about Live.Tjeremiah1988

ok, and what difference will it make if, by your definition, an attractive person tells the same news Trixie does?????? You do know what is seen on camera when she does those promos, are what she is being told to act, right? The thing is that, people watch her vid regardless of her appearance. Why? Because it doesnt matter!

It would be easier to watch if it was an attractive person. She looks like an ogre.
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#78 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
I don't care what she looks like, it is her damn attitude.
UT_Wrestler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#79 UT_Wrestler
Member since 2004 • 16426 Posts
[QUOTE="UT_Wrestler"]I'd rather have that job filled by a legitimate gamer than some eye candy bimbo like Jessica Chobot over at ign.brandontwb
How do you know Trixie is a legitimate gamer and Jessica is not?

Trixie founded the fragdolls long before she was even employed by microsoft, Jessica Chobot can't even tell you the difference between a genesis and a dreamcast.
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#80 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts
[QUOTE="brandontwb"][QUOTE="UT_Wrestler"]I'd rather have that job filled by a legitimate gamer than some eye candy bimbo like Jessica Chobot over at ign.UT_Wrestler

Trixie founded the fragdolls long before she was even employed by microsoft, Jessica Chobot can't even tell you the difference between a genesis and a dreamcast.

well the name is different for one :P
kleaneasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81 kleaneasy
[QUOTE="brandontwb"][QUOTE="UT_Wrestler"]I'd rather have that job filled by a legitimate gamer than some eye candy bimbo like Jessica Chobot over at ign.UT_Wrestler

Gamerchix, the Fragdolls are Ubisoft ;)
thisguy51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82 thisguy51
Member since 2006 • 5319 Posts
Yeah she's pretty ugly but whatever not all girl gamers can be like Jessica Chobot.
kleaneasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83 kleaneasy
Yeah she's pretty ugly but whatever not all girl gamers can be like Jessica Chobot.thisguy51
and I'm pretty sure not all guy gamers are Johny Depp
ZookGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#84 ZookGuy
Member since 2008 • 2340 Posts
Who?
pygmahia5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85 pygmahia5
Member since 2007 • 7428 Posts
start a facebook group lol. i think we should get olivia munn to be the replacement.
-eddy-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86 -eddy-
Member since 2006 • 11443 Posts
I have seen very little of her but I have slightly a bad image of her. :? Can't recall why.. didn't just click I suppose.
canman226

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87 canman226
It's because she's obnoxious and has no dignity.
Gabez_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#89 Gabez_R
Member since 2008 • 519 Posts
wtf is this woman? and why would you people et soo angry with her just let it go....
chaoscougar1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#90 chaoscougar1
Member since 2005 • 37603 Posts

haha an i bet if they did look like johnney depp they wouldnt want your ugly ass who plays games with a gamerscore over 10k. coming from a guy thas a HUGE turnof

PlayBoi_92
what are u on about?
Carnifex726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91 Carnifex726
Member since 2008 • 407 Posts

who the hell is trixie 360? anyway, i could careless about anyone that doesn't have to do with me in any way, shape, or form.

kleaneasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92 kleaneasy
[QUOTE="chaoscougar1"][QUOTE="PlayBoi_92"]

haha an i bet if they did look like johnney depp they wouldnt want your ugly ass who plays games with a gamerscore over 10k. coming from a guy thas a HUGE turnof

what are u on about?

I'm assuming playboi's post was aimed at mine and since deleted? why oh why do people always assume the poster is a bloke, I certainly wasnt last time I looked lol
IAmDazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93 IAmDazzle
Member since 2007 • 600 Posts
Obscene personality. Annoying. Offensive.canman226
How so? I have watched updates with her and all. She just sounds like a Microsoft buyout who is paid to be enthusiastic. Thats it. She isn't doing anything wrong. Not everyone wants to hire Layla Kayleigh.
IAmDazzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 IAmDazzle
Member since 2007 • 600 Posts
[QUOTE="UT_Wrestler"][QUOTE="brandontwb"]How do you know Trixie is a legitimate gamer and Jessica is not? kleaneasy

Gamerchix, the Fragdolls are Ubisoft ;)

Owned! Lol. And honestly, there aren't a lot of publicized female gamers who actually care. Most of G4s crew were just eye candy. Back in the day there were a few ones who cared and were still cute. It is just the way things are now.