Hey guys, let's get stoked about the new Xbox 360 exclusive Stoked! *56k*

This topic is locked from further discussion.

BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

#1 BioShockOwnz
Member since 2006 • 52901 Posts
Game Informer says it's a combination of Amped (the best realistic snowboarding franchise) and Skate (the best realistic skateboarding franchise), which sounds pretty damn promising to me.

Anyways, check it out:

Debut Trailer w/ Atmosphere:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/39527.html

Dynamic Weather Tech Trailer:
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/42305.html

One of the artists featured in Stoked:
http://gettingstoked.com/blog/2008/07/16/the-small-hours/

Latest preview from Game Informer:
Here in Minnesota, the temperature is slowly falling below that infamous 32-degree mark, and that means snow. Tis the season for hucking huge spins off cliffs or dropping out of helicopters for runs in the fresh powder. If you haven't guessed, it's December and snowboard season is upon us, and the now biggest snow sport in the world will once again dominate our mountains and slopes. Not too long ago, we gave you a peek at Ubisoft's Shaun White Snowboarding, but now we get to look at the other big shredder on the block, Destineer's Stoked.

Stoked can best be described as a mixture of Microsoft's Amped and EA's Skate. There's a focus on realism, but not too much to take the fun away (big mountain snowboarding is not exactly easy). The game features five full real-world mountains to ride (three of which are unlocked, and two more are left to earn). When we say full mountains, we mean full mountains. Each massive level isn't just a map of a ski resort, but a fully rideable 360 degree mass of land. In other words, they're pretty damn big. Each of these mountains will have a ton of different challenges, jibs, jumps, cliffs and just about anything else you'd want to do while strapped into a snowboard. One of the cool features on each mountain is the helicopter that takes you from point to point. Eventually, the player will get to fly to any point on the mountain to drop out and ride. It will be a great way to get to you favorite spots in a jiffy.

Stoked features snow. Crazy, we know. Not just a white surface with some whooshing sounds, but actual snow. There are different types of snow, too, like powder or packed, and when it snows, it actually collects both on the ground and on objects like jibs, trees and houses. Riding in fresh powder will play a bit different than snow that's melting in the sun. And it will come into play with the challenges too; some may not be accessible unless it has just snowed. To keep this from getting frustrating, there's actually a real-time weather report and forecast for each mountain. There will also be a day and night cycle that comes out to be one real-world hour equals one day in the game.

The challenges in Stoked feature a pretty good variety. There's your average "high trick score" or "do the called-out trick," but then there cool spins on them where, for example, you have to do player-choice trick from a certain category like grabs or flips or just mix the two to be more efficient. Along with the regular career challenges, there are media challenges, which involve doing certain things for the cameras. After you get the shot, you will get to save it to a scrapbook that you can view later. There are also over 130 different tricks in the game; pretty much anything you can imagine to do on a snowboard is here.

While the game's focus is more on big mountain riding rather than park riding, the snowboard culture is in full effect with Stoked. The game will feature 27 core industry sponsors for everything from boards and bindings to magazines and films. Companies like Burton, TechNine, Anon, Ride, Dragon, Nikita, Absinthe Films and Onboard Magazine will have some kind of presence, whether it's to deck out your rider or feature them on a cover. When the player starts off, there will only be generic stuff to choose from, but over time, the sponsors will become available and the goods will start flowing in. There are also a handful of real-world pros, from Travis Rice to Minnesota's own Bjorn Lines in the game, who will feature their own challenge checklist to complete. And to keep you ears happy while riding, Stoked also comes with a huge soundtrack featuring a ton of variety (rock, hip-hop, electronic, etc) and selectable genres.

Controlling Stoked is pretty similar to playing Skate. The right stick handles ollies in the same way, a system we personally love. Also along the Skate path, the triggers mixed with the right stick handle grabs. While it's a good system for that in skateboarding, snowboarding grabs are much more important and we'd like to see it more like Amped, where the right stick alone does the default grabs simplifying it a bit. For jibbing (grinding) the player lines of the boarder and just hops on, no jibbing button required. One of the concerns we have for Stoked is the riding flow. The game is really close to having a deep riding experience, but we'd really like to see a bit of polish there. While getting the rider down the hill is no problem, lining them up for that perfect jib can be frustrating.

While it may have taken a while, there is once again a push for snowboarding in video games. Stoked is full of solid ideas, core riders and industry defining sponsors. If you're looking to do some indoor shredding, spare your couch and take off the snowboard and look for Stoked this December on Xbox 360 instead.

It will arrive on store shelves Jan. 30th. And it'll only be $39.99! :o Who else can't wait for this game? Am I the only one? :(
Claude-Speed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Claude-Speed
Member since 2009 • 41 Posts
I can wait... Snowboarding ain't my bag, baby.
Avatar image for der_spudmeister
der_spudmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#3 der_spudmeister
Member since 2005 • 607 Posts
Game Informer says it's a combination of Amped (the best realistic snowboarding franchise) and Skate (the best realistic skateboarding franchise),BioShockOwnz
Drats... realism... It's about time we get a new SSX, its presence is sorely missed :( edit: it looks nice though.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

#4 Toriko42
Member since 2006 • 27562 Posts
It looks really cool, it's about time for a cool indie game. I'll look out for it.
deltaboarder18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 deltaboarder18
Member since 2004 • 2527 Posts
Been keeping an eye on this, and i just saw a new trailer today. Looking quite good...
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 BioShockOwnz
Good to see others are interested. The lead producer of Stoked was the program manager on Amped 2, which is completely awesome, imo.
Avatar image for Morning_Revival
Morning_Revival

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Morning_Revival
Member since 2008 • 3475 Posts
Its snowboarding, Ill pass.
Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Toriko42
Good to see others are interested. The lead producer of Stoked was the program manager on Amped 2, which is completely awesome, imo.BioShockOwnz
What is one the soundtrack? I couldn't find it on the site
n_8_z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 n_8_z
Member since 2005 • 293 Posts
i'm not going to lie, it looks awesome
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#10 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

Wow, it looks awesome, thanks for the thread bioshock ;)

I havnt enjoyed a snowboarding game since Amped 2 and that one on N64 (forget the name).

AlwaysHaveHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#11 AlwaysHaveHope
Member since 2007 • 185 Posts
let's get stoked about the new xbox 360 exclusive Stoked! clever... The game looks promising
Roushrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Roushrsh
Member since 2005 • 3351 Posts
I'd rather actually go snowboarding, its one of the few things you can do in video games that is pointless since its more enjoyable in real life. I can understand other sports games, you can NEVER become David beckham and score a goal on Italy or dunk a net as Dwayne wade. And you can't go out and start shooting people and aliens to save the world. Nor can you kill a god with blades because they used you. You can't ride the most expensive cars at the highest speeds, either because you can't afford it, or because your car and you won't re spawn after a crash. You can't travel galaxies or summon monsters at your command and last I checked you can't capture Pokemon in tiny balls either. I'll pass on snow boarding, one of the experiences that can be experienced outside of games.
MikeLirette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 MikeLirette
Member since 2005 • 4697 Posts
[QUOTE="Roushrsh"]I'd rather actually go snowboarding, its one of the few things you can do in video games that is pointless since its more enjoyable in real life. I can understand other sports games, you can NEVER become David beckham and score a goal on Italy or dunk a net as Dwayne wade. And you can't go out and start shooting people and aliens to save the world. Nor can you kill a god with blades because they used you. You can't ride the most expensive cars at the highest speeds, either because you can't afford it, or because your car and you won't re spawn after a crash. You can't travel galaxies or summon monsters at your command and last I checked you can't capture Pokemon in tiny balls either. I'll pass on snow boarding, one of the experiences that can be experienced outside of games.

Your forgetting the cost of snowboarding... what if you don't have that money all the time but someone you know or you happened to save for a 360 or something.. a game is going to be a lot cheaper. And yes I do snowboard and ski so I know what it costs.. it's not cheap.
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BioShockOwnz

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]Good to see others are interested. The lead producer of Stoked was the program manager on Amped 2, which is completely awesome, imo.Toriko42

You just go to the top tab that says "Music"...

http://www.gettingstoked.com/

It seems that it's set up like Amped was. You'll have indie, hip hop, emo, rock, etc. And then you can choose which genre's to listen to and whatever. Also, there will be seamless multiplayer. You'll be able to stay in the single player, and just bring up your phone on-screen, and your buddy can jump in without all the hoops to jump through like in other games. It sounds very promising.

Roushrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Roushrsh
[QUOTE="MikeLirette"][QUOTE="Roushrsh"]I'd rather actually go snowboarding, its one of the few things you can do in video games that is pointless since its more enjoyable in real life. I can understand other sports games, you can NEVER become David beckham and score a goal on Italy or dunk a net as Dwayne wade. And you can't go out and start shooting people and aliens to save the world. Nor can you kill a god with blades because they used you. You can't ride the most expensive cars at the highest speeds, either because you can't afford it, or because your car and you won't re spawn after a crash. You can't travel galaxies or summon monsters at your command and last I checked you can't capture Pokemon in tiny balls either. I'll pass on snow boarding, one of the experiences that can be experienced outside of games.

Your forgetting the cost of snowboarding... what if you don't have that money all the time but someone you know or you happened to save for a 360 or something.. a game is going to be a lot cheaper. And yes I do snowboard and ski so I know what it costs.. it's not cheap.

I know, I'm just saying for "me" I'd rather snowboard, because I can. If you have the money, it'd be better to do that :) If not, the game does look cool and if your interested ( which you usually get from actually boarding) then with a 40 dollar price tag its a sure buy
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 BioShockOwnz

I'd rather actually go snowboarding, its one of the few things you can do in video games that is pointless since its more enjoyable in real life. I can understand other sports games, you can NEVER become David beckham and score a goal on Italy or dunk a net as Dwayne wade. And you can't go out and start shooting people and aliens to save the world. Nor can you kill a god with blades because they used you. You can't ride the most expensive cars at the highest speeds, either because you can't afford it, or because your car and you won't re spawn after a crash. You can't travel galaxies or summon monsters at your command and last I checked you can't capture Pokemon in tiny balls either. I'll pass on snow boarding, one of the experiences that can be experienced outside of games.Roushrsh

I've been snowboarding and skiing for 12 years. Sadly, where I live, snow doesn't come around until winter time, so there's a lot of downtime. I've also gone hunting, and I love killing and skinning animals, then eating them, but I still dig games where I can shoot ****.

MikeLirette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 MikeLirette
[QUOTE="Roushrsh"][QUOTE="MikeLirette"][QUOTE="Roushrsh"]I'd rather actually go snowboarding, its one of the few things you can do in video games that is pointless since its more enjoyable in real life. I can understand other sports games, you can NEVER become David beckham and score a goal on Italy or dunk a net as Dwayne wade. And you can't go out and start shooting people and aliens to save the world. Nor can you kill a god with blades because they used you. You can't ride the most expensive cars at the highest speeds, either because you can't afford it, or because your car and you won't re spawn after a crash. You can't travel galaxies or summon monsters at your command and last I checked you can't capture Pokemon in tiny balls either. I'll pass on snow boarding, one of the experiences that can be experienced outside of games.

I know, I'm just saying for "me" I'd rather snowboard, because I can. If you have the money, it'd be better to do that :) If not, the game does look cool and if your interested ( which you usually get from actually boarding) then with a 40 dollar price tag its a sure buy

I would rather snowboard too haha but I can't even help but be excited about this game.. Besides I can't exactly snowboard in the summer can I :)
Roushrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Roushrsh
[QUOTE="Roushrsh"][QUOTE="MikeLirette"]I would rather snowboard too haha but I can't even help but be excited about this game.. Besides I can't exactly snowboard in the summer can I :) MikeLirette
Haha you can try :P

[QUOTE="Roushrsh"]I'd rather actually go snowboarding, its one of the few things you can do in video games that is pointless since its more enjoyable in real life. I can understand other sports games, you can NEVER become David beckham and score a goal on Italy or dunk a net as Dwayne wade. And you can't go out and start shooting people and aliens to save the world. Nor can you kill a god with blades because they used you. You can't ride the most expensive cars at the highest speeds, either because you can't afford it, or because your car and you won't re spawn after a crash. You can't travel galaxies or summon monsters at your command and last I checked you can't capture Pokemon in tiny balls either. I'll pass on snow boarding, one of the experiences that can be experienced outside of games.BioShockOwnz

I've been snowboarding and skiing for 12 years. Sadly, where I live, snow doesn't come around until winter time, so there's a lot of downtime. I've also gone hunting, and I love killing and skinning animals, then eating them, but I still dig games where I can shoot ****.

Hmm, I understand that, but wouldn't shooting aliens be more satisfying? There aren't many games that are just shooting animals. Which just like you stated mean that hunting is more fun.
MikeLirette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 MikeLirette
[QUOTE="Roushrsh"][QUOTE="MikeLirette"][QUOTE="Roushrsh"] Haha you can try :P

[QUOTE="Roushrsh"]I'd rather actually go snowboarding, its one of the few things you can do in video games that is pointless since its more enjoyable in real life. I can understand other sports games, you can NEVER become David beckham and score a goal on Italy or dunk a net as Dwayne wade. And you can't go out and start shooting people and aliens to save the world. Nor can you kill a god with blades because they used you. You can't ride the most expensive cars at the highest speeds, either because you can't afford it, or because your car and you won't re spawn after a crash. You can't travel galaxies or summon monsters at your command and last I checked you can't capture Pokemon in tiny balls either. I'll pass on snow boarding, one of the experiences that can be experienced outside of games.BioShockOwnz

Hmm, I understand that, but wouldn't shooting aliens be more satisfying? There aren't many games that are just shooting animals. Which just like you stated mean that hunting is more fun.

You just maybe don't think that snowboarding would be as satisfying because you do it, maybe if you never got to snowboard would you not think that it would be a lot of fun?
jvmva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#20 jvmva
Member since 2005 • 433 Posts
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]Game Informer says it's a combination of Amped (the best realistic snowboarding franchise) and Skate (the best realistic skateboarding franchise),der_spudmeister
Drats... realism... It's about time we get a new SSX, its presence is sorely missed :( edit: it looks nice though.

"DRATS" LMFAO
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BioShockOwnz
I don't really see that excuse as being very great, though. Think about it. Why would you waste your time playing COD4 when you can join the military and shoot real "terrorists"? That sounds a lot more fun, right? Actually, this game is made by snowboarders for snowboarders. The developer is made up of a bunch of snowboarders. This is more of a sim game. It's not like SSX, which caters to people who don't enjoy the sport themselves. Same can be said for Gran Turismo and Forza, or even the SIMBIN racers. Those games are built for tuners. I enjoy those because I enjoy tuning and racing in real life. I dig the real life and virtual reality components of all activities, as long as they convert into fun gameplay experiences.
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 BioShockOwnz
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

[QUOTE="Roushrsh"]I'd rather actually go snowboarding, its one of the few things you can do in video games that is pointless since its more enjoyable in real life. I can understand other sports games, you can NEVER become David beckham and score a goal on Italy or dunk a net as Dwayne wade. And you can't go out and start shooting people and aliens to save the world. Nor can you kill a god with blades because they used you. You can't ride the most expensive cars at the highest speeds, either because you can't afford it, or because your car and you won't re spawn after a crash. You can't travel galaxies or summon monsters at your command and last I checked you can't capture Pokemon in tiny balls either. I'll pass on snow boarding, one of the experiences that can be experienced outside of games.jvmva

Bioshock Ownz, thats kinda nasty that you gave us all those details about skinning and eating animals, actually ur a sick person. no offense, that just weird

Haha, so you don't eat meat? You hate chicken, steak, and everything else? Odd.

Toriko42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Toriko42

[QUOTE="Toriko42"][QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]Good to see others are interested. The lead producer of Stoked was the program manager on Amped 2, which is completely awesome, imo.BioShockOwnz

You just go to the top tab that says "Music"...

http://www.gettingstoked.com/

It seems that it's set up like Amped was. You'll have indie, hip hop, emo, rock, etc. And then you can choose which genre's to listen to and whatever. Also, there will be seamless multiplayer. You'll be able to stay in the single player, and just bring up your phone on-screen, and your buddy can jump in without all the hoops to jump through like in other games. It sounds very promising.

Looks really cool, I hope AA
Roushrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Roushrsh
I don't really see that excuse as being very great, though. Think about it. Why would you waste your time playing COD4 when you can join the military and shoot real "terrorists"? That sounds a lot more fun, right? Actually, this game is made by snowboarders for snowboarders. The developer is made up of a bunch of snowboarders. This is more of a sim game. It's not like SSX, which caters to people who don't enjoy the sport themselves. Same can be said for Gran Turismo and Forza, or even the SIMBIN racers. Those games are built for tuners. I enjoy those because I enjoy tuning and racing in real life. I dig the real life and virtual reality components of all activities, as long as they convert into fun gameplay experiences. BioShockOwnz
Joining the military is putting your life at risk and you have to train and whatnot. Thats the difference. But your right, if the game has a fun gameplay experience its worth it.
Roushrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Roushrsh
[QUOTE="Roushrsh"][QUOTE="MikeLirette"]

MikeLirette

You just maybe don't think that snowboarding would be as satisfying because you do it, maybe if you never got to snowboard would you not think that it would be a lot of fun?

If you never snow boarded, you'd think it would be fun to try, and would probably want to actually try it :S. Well that's me at least. If you want to play golf, I don't think your going to first go play a golf game, then say that you love golf because you tried it and stuff :S...maybe I didn't quite understand your statement either
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 BioShockOwnz

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]I don't really see that excuse as being very great, though. Think about it. Why would you waste your time playing COD4 when you can join the military and shoot real "terrorists"? That sounds a lot more fun, right? Actually, this game is made by snowboarders for snowboarders. The developer is made up of a bunch of snowboarders. This is more of a sim game. It's not like SSX, which caters to people who don't enjoy the sport themselves. Same can be said for Gran Turismo and Forza, or even the SIMBIN racers. Those games are built for tuners. I enjoy those because I enjoy tuning and racing in real life. I dig the real life and virtual reality components of all activities, as long as they convert into fun gameplay experiences. Roushrsh
Joining the military is putting your life at risk and you have to train and whatnot. Thats the difference. But your right, if the game has a fun gameplay experience its worth it.

People have died snowboarding, skiing, racing, and walking out the front door of their house.

Roushrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Roushrsh

[QUOTE="Roushrsh"][QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]I don't really see that excuse as being very great, though. Think about it. Why would you waste your time playing COD4 when you can join the military and shoot real "terrorists"? That sounds a lot more fun, right? Actually, this game is made by snowboarders for snowboarders. The developer is made up of a bunch of snowboarders. This is more of a sim game. It's not like SSX, which caters to people who don't enjoy the sport themselves. Same can be said for Gran Turismo and Forza, or even the SIMBIN racers. Those games are built for tuners. I enjoy those because I enjoy tuning and racing in real life. I dig the real life and virtual reality components of all activities, as long as they convert into fun gameplay experiences. BioShockOwnz

People have died snowboarding, skiing, racing, and walking out the front door of their house.

Woah woah woah, wait, your comparing the death rate of going to a war to the death rate of sports/ walking? If people were to compare things like that, no one would ride airplanes, roller coasters, or even go out anymore.
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 BioShockOwnz
[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

[QUOTE="Roushrsh"] Joining the military is putting your life at risk and you have to train and whatnot. Thats the difference. But your right, if the game has a fun gameplay experience its worth it.Roushrsh

Woah woah woah, wait, your comparing the death rate of going to a war to the death rate of sports/ walking? If people were to compare things like that, no one would ride airplanes, roller coasters, or even go out anymore.

I wasn't comparing any "rates" here, but I was merely stating the facts that you can die doing anything, or nothing for that matter.

Roushrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Roushrsh
[QUOTE="Roushrsh"][QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

BioShockOwnz

I wasn't comparing any "rates" here, but I was merely stating the facts that you can die doing anything, or nothing for that matter.

And I'm saying you can't compare the risks of snowboarding to going to war :S

OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts
it does look pretty good...although i'm not really into snowboarding games
xxRJxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 xxRJxx
Member since 2006 • 107 Posts
This game looks so good. cant wait to see on my hd tv
fryshakewad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 fryshakewad
Member since 2007 • 1178 Posts
So this game is going to retail for 39.99 new? If so, that's damn smart.
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 BioShockOwnz
And I'm saying you can't compare the risks of snowboarding to going to war :S

Roushrsh

And I said no one was comparing. :| There was not one comparison made. I simply stated that you can die doing anything. No comparison, just common sense. Obviously, you missed the sarcasm in my post about COD4 and war, so I'll just leave it here, and we can consider this topic DOA.

Roushrsh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Roushrsh
[QUOTE="Roushrsh"]And I'm saying you can't compare the risks of snowboarding to going to war :S

BioShockOwnz

And I said no one was comparing. :| There was not one comparison made. I simply stated that you can die doing anything. No comparison, just common sense. Obviously, you missed the sarcasm in my post about COD4 and war, so I'll just leave it here, and we can consider this topic DOA.

Haha, I'm still baffled but ok. I think the only thing we can agree upon is that "BioshockOwnz"
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
cool, i think this will be a under the radar kind o f game. i like amped got 3 was a bit disappointed with how it went fake in a way. i'll take a look with this.
XprimeX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 XprimeX
Member since 2006 • 1148 Posts
Looks freakin EPIC and I dont even snowboard( life in Southern Cali lol)
punkpunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 punkpunker
Member since 2006 • 3383 Posts
hey this looks promissing. since technically there is no realistic snowboarding games.if there is 1 pls list them. but i don't know weather to get this or skate 2.
Avatar image for II-FBIsniper-II
II-FBIsniper-II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 II-FBIsniper-II
Member since 2005 • 18067 Posts
Looks like the snowboarding version of Skate. Not that interested, but looks cool.
Nomad0404

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Nomad0404
Member since 2004 • 1111 Posts
Rather get Shaun White's on my Wii to be honest but it does look very nice in the screens.
EnderSR388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#41 EnderSR388
Member since 2004 • 6552 Posts
Dude, I can't wait for this game! It looks better every time I see new screens.
czort666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 czort666
Member since 2008 • 1767 Posts
I can't wait to play it,it looks awesome and I always wanted to play very realistic snowboard game.
atm0073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 atm0073
Member since 2005 • 3069 Posts

$39.99BioShockOwnz

big mountain snowboardingBioShockOwnz

I think those things alone take the words "no thanks" right out of quite a few people's mouths.

SteelAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 SteelAttack
Member since 2005 • 10520 Posts
Looks gorgeous, indeed. But snowboarding isn't really my gig, so this one has "Rental" written all over it.
BioShockOwnz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 BioShockOwnz

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]$39.99atm0073

big mountain snowboardingBioShockOwnz

I think those things alone take the words "no thanks" right out of quite a few people's mouths.

What's wrong with the $39.99 price? Cause you think Vampire Rain and Hour of Victory (debuted at $59.99) were better than Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts and Viva Pinata; Trouble In Paradise (debuted at $39.99)?

mitu123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#46 mitu123
Member since 2006 • 155290 Posts
[QUOTE="atm0073"]

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]

[QUOTE="BioShockOwnz"]big mountain snowboardingBioShockOwnz

What's wrong with the $39.99 price? Cause you think Vampire Rain and Hour of Victory (debuted at $59.99) were better than Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts and Viva Pinata; Trouble In Paradise (debuted at $39.99)?

LOL, that's funny.
SavageM2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 SavageM2
Member since 2005 • 10800 Posts
I don't really like snowboarding games too much. It looks alright though. I will probably give it a try.