Have you been insulted on Xbox live yet?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

M3tro1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 M3tro1d
Member since 2008 • 223 Posts

Have you had a ear full of abuse from someone on Xbox live yet ?, was it your fault , or were you just minding your own business when you got verbally abused.... Once I was playing PGR4 online when some guy in front of me took a bend to fast and his car spinned off the track, I over took him and for some reason he blamed me and cursed at me for the next three laps, he really was a total nut job. Some people shouldn't play video games...

fallenlasciel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 fallenlasciel
Member since 2008 • 182 Posts
everyone gets chewed out on Live. there are so many people that its hard not to meet someone who is a jerk
satan112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 satan112
Member since 2003 • 215 Posts

Yeah I have.. its called Saints Row :p

All I get is gangsta wannabes acting all black and ghetto.. its just laughable! Not to mention they all sound about 12 - 14 lol.

Digital-Night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Digital-Night
Member since 2008 • 192 Posts
Yes, I get it for simply being Canadian
OfficialBed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 OfficialBed
Member since 2005 • 17668 Posts
of course, but i usually come back with witty comebacks and then they stop speaking....it's pretty sweet
-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts
i get insulted all the time, its pretty funny, cuz in halo im a 14 and my 2 freinds i always play with are 20s, and we usually get another 12-15 on the team for team slayer and usually get stuck goin against teams of majors and generals and lose by 1 or 2 points and they act all big and bad like they destroyed us and laugh like we suck, and im just like " dude you play this game non-stop and are ranked liek twice as high yet we get with-in 2 points off you and we suck? "
Aaron89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Aaron89
Member since 2003 • 3377 Posts

You try having my Gamertag and not getting insulted... It's fun though, arguing on XBL is a passtime of mine.

Oh well, I just go and brutally kill them afterwards.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#8 lawlessx
Member since 2004 • 48753 Posts

Yes, I get it for simply being CanadianDigital-Night

sucks how rude people can be

Turbopre08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Turbopre08
Member since 2008 • 313 Posts
i have been made fun of for being mexican so I either make fun of myself or I bust out my big ol bag of racist jokes and make fun of them to the point where they hav no more jokes
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 lawlessx

i get insulted all the time, its pretty funny, cuz in halo im a 14 and my 2 freinds i always play with are 20s, and we usually get another 12-15 on the team for team slayer and usually get stuck goin against teams of majors and generals and lose by 1 or 2 points and they act all big and bad like they destroyed us and laugh like we suck, and im just like " dude you play this game non-stop and are ranked liek twice as high yet we get with-in 2 points off you and we suck? "-DirtySanchez-

dude your 14? and how old were you when you joined this message board? 11? 10?

im just wondering just of the high post count.

olpfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#11 olpfan
Member since 2004 • 836 Posts

i find trash talk funny because its so point less its funny. im with Aaron89 on this

-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#12 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts

[QUOTE="-DirtySanchez-"]i get insulted all the time, its pretty funny, cuz in halo im a 14 and my 2 freinds i always play with are 20s, and we usually get another 12-15 on the team for team slayer and usually get stuck goin against teams of majors and generals and lose by 1 or 2 points and they act all big and bad like they destroyed us and laugh like we suck, and im just like " dude you play this game non-stop and are ranked liek twice as high yet we get with-in 2 points off you and we suck? "lawlessx

no no im a rank 14 on team slayer for halo 3 ( ive watched my freinds go from 10s up to 20s all whilst playin with me yet i never rank :(, i swear the game hates me :lol:, i understand why i never rank, im the most inconsitent player ever )
lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 lawlessx
[QUOTE="lawlessx"]

[QUOTE="-DirtySanchez-"]i get insulted all the time, its pretty funny, cuz in halo im a 14 and my 2 freinds i always play with are 20s, and we usually get another 12-15 on the team for team slayer and usually get stuck goin against teams of majors and generals and lose by 1 or 2 points and they act all big and bad like they destroyed us and laugh like we suck, and im just like " dude you play this game non-stop and are ranked liek twice as high yet we get with-in 2 points off you and we suck? "-DirtySanchez-

no no im a rank 14 on team slayer for halo 3 ( ive watched my freinds go from 10s up to 20s all whilst playin with me yet i never rank :(, i swear the game hates me :lol:, i understand why i never rank, im the most inconsitent player ever )

holy crap i really need to learn to stop reading things so fast:P

me and my friends actually have the same problem and we also gave it a name. we called it "the wheel of ****".... after every good game bungie spins the wheel and whoever ends up getting picked is..well..****ed out of his level up while his other teammates get ranks ups :lol:

julianwelton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#14 julianwelton
Member since 2006 • 2526 Posts
Yes, I get it for simply being CanadianDigital-Night

sucks how rude people can be

lawlessx

And it sucks to be Canadian... Jk/LOL

PSPGit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 PSPGit
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts
first day i had it ...surprise surprise
imakillaholic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 imakillaholic
Member since 2006 • 1422 Posts

The question should be, who hasn't been insulted on Xbox Live lol.

M3tro1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 M3tro1d
Member since 2008 • 223 Posts

Lol, seems like nearly everyone's been insulted on Xbox live, why am I not surprised. The way people throw around the f-bombs at other gamers for no reason is really sad.

If you are new to playing Xbox live all I can say is wear your flak jacket out there...

TweakyChief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 TweakyChief
Member since 2007 • 386 Posts
i get it for being canadian which doesnt bother me cause its some kids whos balls havent dropped yet so i just mute. but what i cant stand and it pisses me off soo much is those lil Racist bastards. they need to be permentaly banned
Turbopre08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Turbopre08
Member since 2008 • 313 Posts
the only thing that puts a smile on my face is that none of those people that insult me would dare doing it in real life. i can imagine some fat guy talking crap to some guy then the other guy actually drives to the insulters house and i imagine the face on the fat guy as he is getting beat up:lol:
X-Fade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 X-Fade
Member since 2006 • 2681 Posts
Some kids dissed my nick one time in a COD4 match before the round started. And this was the first time I was gonna play it online so I was lvl 1 and they probally though I was a noob. But thanks to extensive training in the Single Player on Veteran I showed those bastards how to play. Bu usually I just chat in private chats with friends, to many kids on live so meh just ignoring them works far better than talking with them. :P
Matt2556

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Matt2556
Member since 2008 • 1211 Posts
I get it simply because of my Gamertag
KriBaby151

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 KriBaby151
Member since 2007 • 60 Posts
i have but i was asking for it:P...mainly on gears of war and call of duty 4
secondomen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 secondomen
Member since 2003 • 885 Posts
Every single time I play Gears of War. They hate being Melee'd, they hate being Gibed via Boomor Grenade, they hate being chainsawed, they hated being active sniped, they hate torque bow kills, they hate downs being stolen, they hate being kicked for doing the "kung fu" jump, they hate being kicked for "crab walking" they hate being kicked for "moving chainsaws. You cant win. Just play the way you want.
maccer101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#24 maccer101
Member since 2005 • 4257 Posts
a few times, even when I'm not talking lol, its like they just see my name and think "k, I'm an ***h***, so I'm gonna insult this guy over xbl for no reason" btw doing this doesn't add inches to your schlong
Spartans_317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Spartans_317
Member since 2007 • 364 Posts

I got insulted by a teamate once in Ao2. It was my first multiplayer match in Ao2 and I was just following him around and not going for the secondary objectives. I learned what the game was really like after that and I have won every single...every single match because I pick up secondary objectives on the way to the primary objective.

I think thats the only time I have been insulted. I have insulted people couple times in COD4 and Gears of War because they either stole my kill or friendly fired me.

Spartans_317

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Spartans_317
Member since 2007 • 364 Posts
This is why I only wear mics when my friends are playing with me or chatting with me. I wear my mic on R6V online because it requires teamwork.
MuffinPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#27 MuffinPunk
Member since 2007 • 4845 Posts
Not normally, but one time before I even said a word I was being bashed by these 2 guys. I dunno why? Guess they just didn't like me.
RealKilla_789

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

#28 RealKilla_789
Member since 2007 • 3669 Posts
i tend to talk a lotta trash before and or after games. so people always bring out the N word.
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#29 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts
Not yet, for the times I've played online, others been quiet.
Bobert66

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Bobert66
Member since 2007 • 224 Posts
No, but those little kids bother the crap out of me, especially when they sing *shudders*
mrgab

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 1

#31 mrgab
Member since 2005 • 23329 Posts

No, but those little kids bother the crap out of me, especially when they sing *shudders*Bobert66

Oh those are horrible. Then few times they ask 'is this bothering anyone?' - doesnt matter if you say yes or no, they laugh then continue.

lawlessx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 lawlessx

[QUOTE="Bobert66"]No, but those little kids bother the crap out of me, especially when they sing *shudders*mrgab

Oh those are horrible. Then few times they ask 'is this bothering anyone?' - doesnt matter if you say yes or no, they laugh then continue.

seriously! why on earth did they ask if they're annoying anybody? clearly they are when nobody is talking while he/she is singing. :roll:

wlcm2atl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#33 wlcm2atl
Member since 2005 • 129 Posts

everyone gets crap on live... especially on the bigger games (GoW, Halo3)

This is one of the reasons i like shadowrun (laugh all you want but its a well balanced game and online it is very fun to play, although the presentation on amount of content is laughable at best)

cjgangsta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 cjgangsta
Member since 2004 • 1095 Posts
No. Not yet.
ownzone55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 ownzone55
Member since 2007 • 557 Posts

Yeah nerds these days jeeez.... Some say i suck and shouldn't play again

But when i play good ppl say i have no life XD wtf

And about those girls. God damn it i can't beleive how many of you guys can be so damn horny over a random girl Get a life!!!

nny0000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 nny0000
Member since 2003 • 25 Posts

I think the title of this topic should be changed to "how often you get insulted on XBL?". Gamers that play the games kids flock too, are usually worse. My problem is that I hate racists but love trash talking (I guess its a guy thing!). Every other word out of some gamers is n-word this, n-word that. it's stupid.

Trash talking has a place but it should be for stupid things like fragging yourself, not your race.

P.S Not to hijack a thread, but I find it funny that these usually are the same gamers that, as soon as they hear a girl turn into gibberish speaking fools.

Avatar image for SentryGunner411
SentryGunner411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 SentryGunner411
Member since 2007 • 1047 Posts

Someone once made fun of my doggy...

klusps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#38 klusps
Member since 2005 • 10386 Posts
I do get insulted sometimes but it is mainly in Halo 3 and Gears of War. The worst thing that people said to me is that I suck, but I show them other wise because I beat the crap out of them in the match and also teabag them for fun.
Blackhawk923

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Blackhawk923
Member since 2006 • 247 Posts
oh man i mean who hasnt been insulted.............i only say something if im coming up with a game plan or if someone asks me something........but as of recently a lot of people just seem to like to start trash talking for no reason and thats when i have something to say and usually get into a fight. I mean only talk if ur gonna be respectful and are gonna add something to the convo..............if not keep ur mouth shut. im always respectful to every1 until some1 says something insulting. all u can really do tho is use the feedback system.
V4LENT1NE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 V4LENT1NE
Member since 2006 • 12901 Posts
Yes, after the first few days of getting my mic I stopped using it in public matches.
KJesler16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 KJesler16
Member since 2008 • 88 Posts

Someone once made fun of my doggy...

SentryGunner411
thats not a dog. thats just skin and hair..
Avatar image for deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#42 deactivated-5de2fb6a3a711
Member since 2004 • 13995 Posts
last time I got insulted, I was actually winnning. fairly. and I wasn't even talking or anything.
Dutch_Mix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#43 Dutch_Mix
Member since 2005 • 29266 Posts
Yep, all the time. Usually in Halo 3 during the post-game carnage report.
smileatdeath11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 smileatdeath11
Member since 2005 • 187 Posts
yes, there is always someone who thinks their better than everone else and dosnt realize that humans make mistakes.
craigalan23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 craigalan23
Member since 2006 • 15879 Posts
I've been insulted and i only play on live at friends. It's either getting cussed at for winning or losing. Some people just get too angry at games. I rarely cuss but everyonce in a while i'll say oh **** when i die but never cuss at the person for killing me. Although i have cussed at team killers though and it just gets sad. You can say a joke to someone to just lighten up the mood then bam they flip out like you tried killing them face to face or something.