Hardest boss in a game?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

THEMAN294

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 THEMAN294
Member since 2009 • 48 Posts

I would have to say its the huge cavewater worm in gears 2 when you try it on the hardest mode.:oops:

imlolmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 imlolmon
Member since 2009 • 503 Posts
lol.. really? that **** was so easy...
imlolmon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 imlolmon
Member since 2009 • 503 Posts
anyway, i think im gonna have to say ninja gaiden 2.. im only on the second boss and its so hard that i dont even desire to play the game anymore and am trying to get rid of it
sammyjenkis898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sammyjenkis898
Member since 2007 • 28392 Posts
I thought Ninja Gaiden 2 was fairly easy.
stike22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 stike22
Member since 2009 • 3401 Posts
If your being serious then I can asure you that all 3D bosses look like jokes compared to the old 2D ones...hardest 3D boss on X360...hmm..I think iffically it is Ninja Gaiden...don't know never played that one and I can't really name any other really hard bosses so I will go for that...or you could play Oblivion and turn the difficulty to the top and face one of the bosses...try it and you will know what I am talking about.
GamerJM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 GamerJM
Member since 2007 • 1218 Posts
I'm guessing either the final boss in Battletoads or Contra 3, but I'm not a good enough gamer to get to either.
silent_step

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 silent_step
Member since 2009 • 73 Posts
Oh god people. If you want difficult, I mean difficult, then just play the old nintendo and sega games like the original Ninja Gaiden, Prince of Persia, or any of those. They are forsaken hard. Contra is a uhg. Ninja Gaiden Sigma also would be a nice candidate.
JNB97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 JNB97
Member since 2009 • 49 Posts
The helicopter in rainbow six vegas 2. It took me so long to beat the helicopter which was the final boss.
bios101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 bios101
Member since 2009 • 273 Posts

If we're talking about XBOX360, the hardest boss i ever challenged was the Final Boss in the Seraphic Gate, Faina! (Game: Infinite Undiscovery) Its not just the battle itself (she can kill your whole party with two simple attacks, regardless of your level or gear) but also the process of getting to her place. I didnt beat her, and i never try again.

If we're talking about games in general ... thats a different story. I remember the final boss of Final Fantasy 1 (i think its name was "Chaos"). Almost impossible to beat. Can destroy your party with two attacks, and after dealing some serious damage to him, he just heals himself for 10.000 HP while the damage of one round you deal to him is about 2.000 HP. AND he can repeat this as often as he wants to. Makes him in my opinion the hardest boss in a game.

Oh and i forgot about Seth in SF4. He's not the easiest to beat in easiest difficulty mode. But if you try in hardest mode ... No, that level of difficulty is not of this world.

kfjl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#10 kfjl
Member since 2004 • 2469 Posts
Not counting optional bosses like the Final Fantasy weapons and Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts, I think the hardest boss I've ever fought that was still on the game's default difficulty setting still might be Mike Tyson. In recent years it was probably the final boss of Shinobi for PS2 and some of the stuff in Ikaruga and Gradius V
Mau-Justice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Mau-Justice
Member since 2008 • 4907 Posts
Dead Space and Ninja Gaiden 2 have some tough ones.
Monkey_N1nga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12 Monkey_N1nga
Member since 2009 • 595 Posts
i think the hardest boss was to beat fountaine in bioshock. i still havent beaten it yet ,so hard.
PyroPice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 PyroPice
Member since 2007 • 443 Posts

vaiti form the legend of zelda the minish cap easily the most difficult imo, jesus christ that took me forever, and for some odd reason I couldnt for the life of me beat the boost ball guardian in Metroid Prime 2 echos for about a week. Hardest one ive played on 360......... some of the DMC bosses i guess.

cbarba13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cbarba13
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

your bro in devil may cry 3 especially cause you fight him over and over oh and the laikan guy from ng 2 and after you fight everyone in the coliseum while they throw bodies at you. I broke a controller from rage

AceJakk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#15 AceJakk
Member since 2007 • 344 Posts

Final boss in Nocturne (Shin Megami Tensei) is the worlds most difficult boss. period.

ShipwreckX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ShipwreckX
Member since 2005 • 186 Posts

I would have to say the bosses in Last Action Hero on NES.

dermy_burns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 dermy_burns
Member since 2008 • 194 Posts

well i cant think of a herd xbox boss

but for ds its super princess peach bowser!!!

luis1972

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 luis1972
Member since 2003 • 69 Posts
On the 360, I would say the 2nd boss on Ninja Gaiden II.
Darkslayer16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Darkslayer16
Member since 2006 • 3619 Posts

Some of the bosses in FFXI can take 12+ hours to kill and can easily kill you so them I guess..

PurpleHaze89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 PurpleHaze89
Member since 2008 • 807 Posts

If we're talking about XBOX360, the hardest boss i ever challenged was the Final Boss in the Seraphic Gate, Faina! (Game: Infinite Undiscovery) Its not just the battle itself (she can kill your whole party with two simple attacks, regardless of your level or gear) but also the process of getting to her place. I didnt beat her, and i never try again.

If we're talking about games in general ... thats a different story. I remember the final boss of Final Fantasy 1 (i think its name was "Chaos"). Almost impossible to beat. Can destroy your party with two attacks, and after dealing some serious damage to him, he just heals himself for 10.000 HP while the damage of one round you deal to him is about 2.000 HP. AND he can repeat this as often as he wants to. Makes him in my opinion the hardest boss in a game.

Oh and i forgot about Seth in SF4. He's not the easiest to beat in easiest difficulty mode. But if you try in hardest mode ... No, that level of difficulty is not of this world.

bios101
i beat seth on ultra hard on my fourth try with C.Viper :D i had more problems with him on the normal diffictuly, kinda weird. On Topic: Since i can't even get past the first boss on NG2 on Mentor Diffictuly i have to go for this one even though i don't wanna imagine how the last one is on Master Ninja lol. Seriously this game is too friggin hard.
bios101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 bios101
Member since 2009 • 273 Posts

Not counting optional bosses like the Final Fantasy weapons and Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts, I think the hardest boss I've ever fought that was still on the game's default difficulty setting still might be Mike Tyson. In recent years it was probably the final boss of Shinobi for PS2 and some of the stuff in Ikaruga and Gradius Vkfjl

Oh i also count optional bosses in this, since they ARE the real bosses in my opinion. Sephiroth was hard indeed, but after 50 trys or so i managed it with a happy yell :P

And i remember this huge dragon from FFXII. Friggin amount of HP, and you could even save your game between! That guy was really annoying.

makchady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#22 makchady
Member since 2007 • 1286 Posts

alma from the original ninja gaiden on the xbox...made me cry lol

Avatar image for black_knight402
black_knight402

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 black_knight402
Member since 2009 • 65 Posts
2nd boss in Dead Space.
atm0073

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 atm0073
Member since 2005 • 3069 Posts
The bosses in Ninja Gaiden II and Devil May Cry 4 on some of the games' harder difficulties are pretty hard to defeat.
XYorX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#25 XYorX
Member since 2004 • 1634 Posts

I think the Ninja Gaiden series had some tough ones..

Alizerothree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 48

#26 Alizerothree
Member since 2008 • 1043 Posts
Definitely most of the bosses in Ninja Gaiden II. Oh, and the annoying flying Dragon in Ghosts 'N Goblins