Halo: Ghosts of Onyx

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mstrdegta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Mstrdegta
Member since 2004 • 601 Posts
does anyone know when the above mentioned book takes place in the Halo timeline?
defiant3279

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 defiant3279
Member since 2007 • 699 Posts
I'm pretty sure it takes place sometime between Halo 2 and 3. The story rarely mentions MC though. It's more about seeingthe chief through the eyes of his fellow Spartans. The main part of the story is about the Spartan III's and another Spartan II named Kyle (AKA Lt. Ambrose) I would recomend it because it tells you what happens to the remaining Spartans (Linda, Kelly, Fred, Will, Kyle, ect.) It's a good read IMO.
superstud101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 superstud101
Member since 2003 • 1150 Posts

I'm pretty sure it takes place sometime between Halo 2 and 3. The story rarely mentions MC though. It's more about seeingthe chief through the eyes of his fellow Spartans. The main part of the story is about the Spartan III's and another Spartan II named Kyle (AKA Lt. Ambrose) I would recomend it because it tells you what happens to the remaining Spartans (Linda, Kelly, Fred, Will, Kyle, ect.) It's a good read IMO.defiant3279

His name is Kurt, not kyle. But yeah read it only if you've read all the other halo books. Fall of reach, last stand, then ghosts of onyx. If you've seen the last cutscene with the chief dissapearing by that weird planet, Ghosts of onyx gives you a clue what it might be.

defiant3279

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 defiant3279
Member since 2007 • 699 Posts
:oops: Oh yeah, my bad. His name was Kurt, not Kyle. It's been awhile since I last read it.Haha, at least I knew it started with aK, though.
KoRn_Eddy_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 KoRn_Eddy_88
Member since 2005 • 1619 Posts
they mention him (john) early in the book stating hes on a ship finishing the fight or something close to that