halo fanboys :(

This topic is locked from further discussion.

pjohnwil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1 pjohnwil
Member since 2006 • 205 Posts
halo fanboys get on my nerves. they wont hear a word sed agianst their precious game.....lets face it....halo 2 and halo 3 hav been mediocre in comparioson to the first halo. The single player in halo 3 was shockingly bad....it had one of the weakest story lines/endings of all da games that i've ever played and it was quite short. The online is EXCELLENT though....although it isnt in the same league as call of duty 4's online.............and frankly ive had enough of halo fanboys putting their johnson up halos Jackson (sorry about that....it a local term for...well you know).
Blitz1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Blitz1130
Member since 2006 • 364 Posts
well it is there prized game, as I used to be a Halo fanatic, but halo 3 disappointed me so much in terms of story, we all knew the combat was going to be good, but when you know you got something right, youve got to go try to fix other problems
mattg90520

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 mattg90520
Member since 2006 • 3115 Posts
ive never been much of a halo fan. to me its too overrated. i like the underappreciated gems, the underdogs if you will. that being said, i dont go straight for those games and i enjoy big titles, but a lot of the time, those games are original and neat.
tgschmidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tgschmidt
Member since 2004 • 3167 Posts
i'm just trying to figure out why all the kids think everyone else cares what they think. I like playing halo. Notice the key word there, I. it's not you. if you don't like a game, fine. If you like a game, fine. but don't expect the rest of us to actually care what you think. hell, if you liked the barbie game, that's your own deal. i'm not going to give you crap for it. to each his own.
Agent_Kaliaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#5 Agent_Kaliaver
Member since 2004 • 4722 Posts

I have my problems with the Halo franchize, but i hate when people say CoD4 is better because it is more realistic. Well no sh** it is more realistic because when has Halo ever tried to be realistic? It has always been an arcade shooter and thats what makes it different CoD4.

I like both games because they both give me two different styles of gameplay. One more realistic and one more arcady.

My big gripe with the CoD franchise has always been the lack of co-op. The game has always pushed not letting you be alone in the war and actually making it feel as if you and your team is the fighting, yet there was no co-op. Halo on the other hand made out MC to be a one man army and them put in co-op. Those two things never made sense to me, but i always disliked how CoD4 didn't have it.

Also a lot of people say they hate Halo because it wasn't revolutionary and while i completely agree with that when has a game ever had car jacking in it (this is more pointed to the sequal Halo 2). You look at CoD4 and there isn't that much revolutionary about the game. Yeah it has perks, but look at the perks and look at the Halo 3 equipment. Halo 3 has a bubbleshield while CoD4 has juggernaut.

I think both games arn't revolutionary by any means, but they just go more in depth on what they do (like CoD4s weapon cutomization). Games have had customization, but i think CoD4 does it extremely well.

Both are great and fun to play (IMO) and i really can't see which one was better.

ajaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#6 ajaa
Member since 2005 • 137 Posts
why you, halo 3 rocks. i think u guys are crazy, i am not in love with the story but the online is the bset. thats why it won best online game, and most addicting game of the year.
ajaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

#7 ajaa
Member since 2005 • 137 Posts
why you,:x halo 3 rocks. i think u guys are crazy, i am not in love with the story but the online is the bset. thats why it won best online game, and most addicting game of the year.
DarkRider23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 DarkRider23
Member since 2004 • 1753 Posts
You hate Halo fanboys, but you're being a CoD4 fanboy. EVERYONE has different opinions. I prefer Halo over CoD4. You might not. Quit complaining about people complaining please. And yes... I know I'm complaining about people complaining.
stevo_511

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 stevo_511
Member since 2004 • 988 Posts
Yeah, I looovedd halo 2, it was by far my favorite of the series. And then halo 3 came out, and i was very disappointed. I would rather play 2 instead of 3. But im enjoying other games at the moment. :)
Dawq902

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Dawq902
Member since 2007 • 6796 Posts
OK HERE IT IS. SOME PEOPLE LIKE THE GAME AND SOME DO NOT, WHO RLY CARES IF YOU DONT LIKE IT OR YOU DO LIKE IT! EVERYONE HAS DIFFERENT TASTES IN GAMES!
capthavic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#11 capthavic
Member since 2003 • 6478 Posts

I agree that fanboys (all kinds) are annoying. But we all have different tastes and I must disagree with all your other points.

KGB32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 KGB32
Member since 2007 • 4279 Posts
there are fanboys everywhere that have the same characteristics of halo fanboys, and im not sure what you are aiming at posting this, but it's not going stop this haloness...yes...haloness. it seems only an issue because of how popular it got around the release of halo 2. and of course because of its success, the advertising of H3 only made this worse....now the better thing to do is just not be bothered by it, but posting about it...you are far from that...
Ripeffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 Ripeffect
Member since 2007 • 73 Posts
fanboys are annoying yes , leave it at that and do what the hell you want, i perfer COD4 over Halo, because its better in my opinion, and halo3 is a good game the capaign kinda sucked though
xRmRxfreakBOMB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 xRmRxfreakBOMB
Member since 2007 • 621 Posts
I thought the ending was good.
Manni25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Manni25
Member since 2007 • 194 Posts

AMEN tgschmidt

i always hated halo 3 critics from day 1
usually they are pple who never played halo 3 and just mok it

cuz they hear its just a fps with a few guns
but its way more than that just try it and then post up a message on this
thread..

Shade-Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Shade-Blade
Member since 2007 • 4930 Posts
I agree on the storyline, but the multiplayer isnt excellent. Its not even great IMO
pjohnwil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#17 pjohnwil
Member since 2006 • 205 Posts

AMEN tgschmidt

i always hated halo 3 critics from day 1
usually they are pple who never played halo 3 and just mok it

cuz they hear its just a fps with a few guns
but its way more than that just try it and then post up a message on this
thread..

Manni25

i not a complete halo critc.....i like halo...i played all da halos... i just think that that they have got worse and that call of duty 4 is better.....n by da way to all da ppl who wer sayin "why r u posting this? everyone has there own opinions about games so just leave it etc" isnt that the point of forums? to rave about your fav game and hav sum friendly banter and arguing about each and ever1s fav games? STOP POLICING THE FORUMS!!!! That wot they hav administrators for!!!

lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts
i like halo i cant stand the story tho, i mean that had to be the worst ending EVER! i like sci-fi games in general. but imo it has one of the best multi-players around and thats what i think people are hung up on. i mean honestly when was the last time you heard anyone saying halos story pwns? and they can actually believe those words coming out of there mouth. but like some one said on the previous post(s) "TO EACH HIS OWN"
kyrissbp82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 kyrissbp82
Member since 2006 • 391 Posts
Everyone likes different types of games. Don't you people have better things to discuss than why one game is better than another. If you like a game, discuss it with other people who like it and forget the people who don't. As for Halo, some people like it, some don't. I never really cared about Halo until Halo 3, but other people think the 1st one is the greatest game ever. Some people hat shooters all together. Go and play something you like, and don't worry that other people might not love the same game.
warz989

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 warz989
Member since 2006 • 1118 Posts
Halo is the flagship of the Xbox Console. Its what helped put the xbox on the map. If you guys want to bash halo, all I can say is, SCOREBOARD. :arrow: go check the ratings for halo 1, 2,3 on any gaming site...enough said
Asasinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Asasinator
Member since 2005 • 464 Posts
i didn't think the story was that bad but i must admit the first and second games where better than the third
Chunkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Chunkman
Member since 2007 • 416 Posts
You hate Halo fanboys, but you're being a CoD4 fanboy. EVERYONE has different opinions. I prefer Halo over CoD4. You might not. Quit complaining about people complaining please. And yes... I know I'm complaining about people complaining. DarkRider23
haha, i think you're complaining about people complaining...about people complaining:)