GTA4 Girlfriend GLITCH... HELP!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

forevernemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 forevernemesis
Member since 2007 • 28 Posts

I was pleasantly going to go on a date with LAWchick for the first time when suddenly a mission triggered. I did the mission and was about to proceed to go to date her when i got a text saying she was pissed off. This was all well and dandy but i never got her number so I can't call her for another date and now she doesn't appear on the LoveMeet website.

Basically; HELP!! how do i date her again!?

Has this happened to anyone else and how do you fix?

cheames748

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 cheames748
Member since 2007 • 667 Posts
that always happens to me when i slap 'em about the face. damn wenches, need to toughen up.
Avatar image for Co0kieMonsterxX
Co0kieMonsterxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Co0kieMonsterxX
Member since 2008 • 717 Posts
Not sure how to solve your glitch but the lawchick or "kiki" is a bad one anyway. Everytime you call she says she would rather work on her job or watever. I girlfriend i chose can give u a heath boost when you call her and it really comes in handy. Sadly I cant remember what the screen name on the internet was.
Avatar image for The_Decapitated
The_Decapitated

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4 The_Decapitated
Member since 2008 • 114 Posts

Reload a save-game. If you cant do that, then please dont kill yourself. They're no achievments tied to her so, no biggie. The game will progress whether she is dead or alive.

LeviLRP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 LeviLRP
Member since 2008 • 751 Posts
Keep checking on the web. After a while she should be back up and you can date her again.
phoenixrebirth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#6 phoenixrebirth
Member since 2006 • 899 Posts

Yea @ keep checking back. If your have a date scheduled try to ignore any other missions that pop up if you really want to keep da chick happy. And Kiki is great. U call her and she clears your wanted level as long as its not past three stars. U gotta keep her happy like all the other chicks or their special attributes wont work for u. Alex I just got with the clothes discount. Havent used it yet. Wish there was more clothing options though. Carmen is annoying to me. She gives u health when she feels it seems. Moody wench.

forevernemesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 forevernemesis
Member since 2007 • 28 Posts
cool thanks guys :D
devil_1994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8 devil_1994
Member since 2007 • 596 Posts
Not sure how to solve your glitch but the lawchick or "kiki" is a bad one anyway. Everytime you call she says she would rather work on her job or watever. I girlfriend i chose can give u a heath boost when you call her and it really comes in handy. Sadly I cant remember what the screen name on the internet was.Co0kieMonsterxX
her real name was carmen she was a nurse i forgot what was her internet nickname too
xxxMoreBeerxxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 xxxMoreBeerxxx
Member since 2006 • 993 Posts

[QUOTE="Co0kieMonsterxX"]Not sure how to solve your glitch but the lawchick or "kiki" is a bad one anyway. Everytime you call she says she would rather work on her job or watever. I girlfriend i chose can give u a heath boost when you call her and it really comes in handy. Sadly I cant remember what the screen name on the internet was.devil_1994
her real name was carmen she was a nurse i forgot what was her internet nickname too

sohoho?

Avatar image for RollingZeppelin
RollingZeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 RollingZeppelin
Member since 2007 • 579 Posts
its sobohoe
khashiguana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 khashiguana
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I have a funny problem i can't see SOBOHOE in love-meet.net but i see lawchick, totaly i see 9 girls to date i cant see SOBOHOE ,can someone upload a picture of her in lovesmeet? or its on nextpage but i can't see any next button.
smchacko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#12 smchacko
Member since 2008 • 344 Posts

....I did the mission and was about to proceed to go to date her when i got a text saying she was pissed off. This was all well and dandy but i never got her number so I can't call her for another date and now she doesn't appear on the LoveMeet website.

Basically; HELP!! how do i date her again!?

forevernemesis

dang... GTA4 must be so realistic... the coders programmed the girls just like real life ones....

BodomxHatecrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 BodomxHatecrew
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

On my game it says that i cant date Kiki. I haven't dated her yet but at the bottom where you usually click "date" there is only a pink box. the word date is not there for me to click. What happened?

BodomxHatecrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 BodomxHatecrew
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

On my game it says that i cant date Kiki. I haven't dated her yet but at the bottom where you usually click "date" there is only a pink box. the word date is not there for me to click. What happened?