This topic is locked from further discussion.

big_fred123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 big_fred123
Member since 2005 • 53 Posts

OK OK, my heart achs to have a GIANT robot game i want a badass Gundam game like Operation Troy. or remember a couple years ago during E3 we saw that Incredible Mech Warrior trailer for the new gen? and than all traces of it just seemed to disapeer! anyway, i want a good big robot shooter and blow junk up game! i want Mech Warrior or Gundam! can some one explain to me why there hasent been one since what was it 2006? and the Dynasty Warrior gundam dont count.

lKoRuPT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 lKoRuPT
Member since 2005 • 264 Posts
Check out Vanquish. While I haven't played it myself, it seems to be all about explosions and robots. It had a good review score as well. Next time post this in the game recommendations thread.
Nooberman2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Nooberman2k
Member since 2010 • 449 Posts
MechWarrior (which I would dearly love to see come around again) is really more of a mech sim than a big robot shooter. At least the old PC ones were anyway. I think there's a new Armoured Core coming out this year which is somewhat like Gundam.
big_fred123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 big_fred123

Vanquish is just a guy in a super suit...sounds like a repeat to me lol. i forgot about armored core i hope it does come out Japan been holding out on the US

big_fred123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 big_fred123

well idk i been looking a lot at other "mech" games like Armored Core 4 and i dident like that one to much as it dident give the sense of being a huge mech in a city or a battlefield and Chrome Hounds look ok just doesent look to fun. and there was Gundam Crossfire and i believe i dont have to say anything about that one. but i miss those big Gundam and mech games like Mech Assault and Gundam Federation vs Zeon back in the day where they where damn good games and had plenty of replay and just loads of fun also that sense of being some thing huge smashing buildings. and as of mech sims last one was Mech Warrior 4 and how old is that game? ive thought about digging around for that one so many times i just dont know if i should invest the time and money for a game so old unless i can get some good convincing feed back on that one.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 144

User Lists: 1

#6 deactivated-5e7f8a21de9dd
Member since 2008 • 4403 Posts

Front Mission Evolved came out last year. Not to good in its own right, but it's exactly what you're looking for.

big_fred123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 big_fred123

Front Mission looks preatty good i think i might pick that one up next time im out and about. Any other titles i can look at that im not seeing?

Dave_442

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Dave_442
Member since 2008 • 405 Posts

Steel Battalion is coming out for Kinect.

big_fred123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 big_fred123

o wow that looks good hope it will be good, any one here any news of a Gundam game coming to the states?