Game Drought? HELP

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FromTheHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 FromTheHeart
Member since 2006 • 117 Posts

i recently prestiged in COD4 for the 8th time and i suddenly lost complete interest in the game. i played all summer long and now that the game has worn off on me, i went to go buy something new.

i asked the guy at the counter what game for my 360 should i get. he said....

COD4 (got it)

Gears(got it)

DMC4(had it)

Ninja Gaiden2(had it)

BioShock(beat it)

Dead rising(i was like wtf)

then the **** hole said that i should get "Left 4 Dead"... i was getting pissed b/c there wasnt a damn thing to get.

I guess it wasnt his fault that nothing new was out.

a few days ago i checked the best overall games on this site. 7 of them were yet to be released and today 6 of them are to be released.

im not gonna get madden, braid, 2Human or SC IV(neighbor got it). Vesperia seems cool but im not sure im gonna jump on it.

MOST( i no mercs is out soon and a few others in OCT of the good games come out in NOV.

WTF AM I GONNA DO BETWEEN NOW AND THEN?

Strife88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 Strife88
Member since 2005 • 6073 Posts
Mercs 2 comes out in five days and if you need something to play now Castle Crashers comes out in a few hours on the arcade.
dukebd699

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#4 dukebd699
Member since 2006 • 12054 Posts

Get a PS3 and MGS4. Problem solved. IIJuggaNottII

Except he didn't ask that and doesn't want to blow all that money for 1 game.

I would get Tales of Vesperia tommarrow if you like JRPGs. Also, Dead Rising was a great game, don't know why you though that. Same with Left 4 Dead. All those who have played the demo of it so far have said how amazing it is.

Plus, Mercs 2 this week, IFU next week, maybe Bad Company if nothing else interests you. Gold Rush sucks but now that Conquest is out it's fun.

JimJackJose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 JimJackJose
Member since 2002 • 2937 Posts

Castle Crashers tomorrow.

If you want something to keep you busy for awhile I would say get Tales of Vesperia tomorrow.

IIJuggaNottII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 IIJuggaNottII
Member since 2008 • 1907 Posts

[QUOTE="IIJuggaNottII"]Get a PS3 and MGS4. Problem solved. dukebd699

Except he didn't ask that and doesn't want to blow all that money for 1 game.

I would get Tales of Vesperia tommarrow if you like JRPGs. Also, Dead Rising was a great game, don't know why you though that. Same with Left 4 Dead. All those who have played the demo of it so far have said how amazing it is.

Plus, Mercs 2 this week, IFU next week, maybe Bad Company if nothing else interests you. Gold Rush sucks but now that Conquest is out it's fun.

Naah, he didnt ask that. He asked for help though, There will be future droughts. Soooo to prevent that, get a PS3. There will be RRoD...soooo get a PS3. that will be something he can play while its out for repair. PSN has arcade games etc., are they better than XBL? Thats all opinion, but it give variety. I dont consider it "blowing" money...Its giving him options.

FlashCharge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#7 FlashCharge
Member since 2007 • 2239 Posts
Battlefield Bad Company if you can not wait for Merc 2.
R7_3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 R7_3
Member since 2006 • 1565 Posts

Too Human

Soul Calibur IV

Battlefield:Bad Company

Madden 09

or wait for Mercenaries 2 in a couple of days

Unholy_Terror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#9 Unholy_Terror
Member since 2005 • 201 Posts
I heard Too Human was horrible (though that is only coming from the Gamespot Review, I haven't actually played it and the Users seem to like it). You could get GTA4, if you're looking for that type of game. You could also get Earth Defense Force 2017 (which is a video game version of a B Sci-fi movie, but amazingly fun, especially if you play with a friend. And it's