Free with Live games for July predictions?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

iTrueColors

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#1 iTrueColors
Member since 2014 • 52 Posts

So Microsoft added Dark Souls and two other games for X Box 360 and they added Halo Spartan Assault to the X Box One in June. But what will they add for July? Any predictions?

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

What indie / cheaper games were at launch for Xbone? Those are the two that will be chosen.

Two games, something like:

1. Powerstar Golf (65/100 Metascore)
  2. Zoo Tycoon (68/100 Metascore)

or

1. Zumba Fitness: World Party (73/100 Metascore)
  2. Fighter Within (23/100 Metascore)

I think I'm on the money with those four (Also, I expect a fifth title Crimson Dragon (56/100 metacritic at some point). They may mix and match like Fighter with Powerstar Golf or Zumba with Zoo Tycoon, etc...but we'll see. As I said, a wild card with the fifth title, as they may throw in Crimson Dragon (56/100 metacritic) in that mix.

For 360 they usually offer older Ubisoft, SE, or Capcom games we saw free a few year(s) ago on the other service (like we saw with Street Fighter, Hitman, Lara, Saints Row 3, etc)...but they may surprise us considering E3 is soon. Dark Souls was the first surprise from them with Games with gOLD in my eyes because Dark Souls didn't appear on PS+ first (they did get Demon's Souls though). Other options on 360 are older retail 1st party games like Perfect Dark 0, Kameo, Viva or the other Crackdown that we didn't get yet along with titles that appeared on PS+ first from Ubisoft, SquareEnix, EA, Activision, etc.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#3 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts

I sorta want to see

*ryse

*powerstar golf

That would be a nice combo right there.

@SolidTy said:

What indie / cheaper games were at launch for Xbone? Those are the two that will be chosen.

1. Powerstar Golf
  2. Zoo Tycoon

or

1. Zumba Fitness: World Party
  2. Fighter Within

I think I'm on the money with those four. They may mix and match like Fighter with Powerstar Golf, Zumba with Zoo Tycoon, etc...but we'll see.

For 360 they usually offer older Ubisoft, SE, or Capcom games we saw free a few year(s) ago on the other service (like we saw with Street Fighter, Hitman, Lara, Saints Row 3, etc)...but they may surprise us considering E3 is soon. Dark Souls was the first surprise from them in my eyes because it didn't appear on PS+ first (they did get Demon's Souls though). Other options on 360 are older retail 1st party games like Perfect Dark 0, Kameo, Viva or the other Crackdown that we didn't get yet.

that second list of yours would just be plain wrong and if phil lets that slide and happen and i would loose ALL FAITH in MS

your first list, I can see that happening and i wouldn't mind one bit, I sorta like games like zoo tycoon, but not big on buying them lol

BattleSpectre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By BattleSpectre
Member since 2009 • 7989 Posts

Probably some indie games, but not really worried about it. Of course they won't be adding AAA games yet on the Xbox One, as far as the Xbox 360 free games go I don't really care, I sold mine.

SolidTy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SolidTy
Member since 2005 • 49991 Posts

@k2theswiss said:

I sorta want to see

*ryse

*powerstar golf

That would be a nice combo right there.

@SolidTy said:

1. Powerstar Golf (65/100 Metascore)
  2. Zoo Tycoon (68/100 Metascore)

or

1. Zumba Fitness: World Party (73/100 Metascore)
  2. Fighter Within (23/100 Metascore)

I think I'm on the money with those four (Also, I expect a fifth title Crimson Dragon (56/100 metacritic at some point). They may mix and match like Fighter with Powerstar Golf or Zumba with Zoo Tycoon, etc...but we'll see. As I said, a wild card with the fifth title, as they may throw in Crimson Dragon (56/100 metacritic) in that mix.

For 360 they usually offer older Ubisoft, SE, or Capcom games we saw free a few year(s) ago on the other service (like we saw with Street Fighter, Hitman, Lara, Saints Row 3, etc)...but they may surprise us considering E3 is soon. Dark Souls was the first surprise from them with Games with gOLD in my eyes because Dark Souls didn't appear on PS+ first (they did get Demon's Souls though). Other options on 360 are older retail 1st party games like Perfect Dark 0, Kameo, Viva or the other Crackdown that we didn't get yet along with titles that appeared on PS+ first from Ubisoft, SquareEnix, EA, Activision, etc.

that second list of yours would just be plain wrong and if phil lets that slide and happen and i would loose ALL FAITH in MS

your first list, I can see that happening and i wouldn't mind one bit, I sorta like games like zoo tycoon, but not big on buying them lol

I'd like to see a retail game like a RYSE but I don't think we'll see it until RYSE is at least a year old at retail.

I'm curious to see it play out next month. :)

FatalScorpion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#6 FatalScorpion
Member since 2014 • 710 Posts

Ryse

Crimson Dragon