Forced to change Gamertag?

• 60 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

willz2k4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 willz2k4
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Signed into Live for the first time in a couple of weeks last night and got the message "In accordance with Xbox LIVE policy, the gamertag TheHomerPimpson is no longer allowed. You must change your gamertag before playing online."

I've done a little research and seen that most of the tags that are being banned are outrageously violent or sexual in nature. Anybody ever hear of Microsoft revoking a ban? I don't consider mine offensive...and have had it for like five years and don't feel I should have to change it. Any advice?

LukeDavey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 LukeDavey
Member since 2010 • 119 Posts

Signed into Live for the first time in a couple of weeks last night and got the message "In accordance with Xbox LIVE policy, the gamertag TheHomerPimpson is no longer allowed. You must change your gamertag before playing online."

I've done a little research and seen that most of the tags that are being banned are outrageously violent or sexual in nature. Anybody ever hear of Microsoft revoking a ban? I don't consider mine offensive...and have had it for like five years and don't feel I should have to change it. Any advice?

willz2k4

Its just cause to many people have file complianted your name.

Serial_Killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 Serial_Killa
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Just goes to show how pathetic the reviewers/review system is.Obviously common sense does not always prevail.

willz2k4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 willz2k4
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

Just goes to show how pathetic the reviewers/review system is.Obviously common sense does not always prevail.

Serial_Killa

Yeah, this is how I feel also. So nobody has ever heard of Xbox reversing a ban on an inappropriate Gamertag? I'll be e-mailin em tomorrow on my day off..so I guess I'll see how it goes dealing with them.

Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#5 Ilovegames1992
Member since 2010 • 14221 Posts

I've come to the conclusion that if i've been pulled up/banned by Microsoft for something very mildly offensive then its because i've spanked someone online and thats how they get back at me. Pathetic.

zellwood69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 zellwood69
Member since 2008 • 224 Posts

Your not the first to have this happen. Many friends of mine even a family member has had to change there tag due to some 8yr old (guessing there age or mental state) get mad cause they got slamed in a game and have no other way of crying like babies about it..

penpusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7 penpusher
Member since 2004 • 3573 Posts

willz2k4
Its pretty much unheard of for MS to reverse a decision. Sorry dude but whether you find the tag offensive or not doesnt matter, you signed up to a service which has a policy on what kind of content your username can have. You didnt bother looking at it (as many cant be) and now youve been served with a warning. Simple as. Consider yourself lucky they didnt outright ban you and just change the name....
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="willz2k4"]

penpusher

Its pretty much unheard of for MS to reverse a decision. Sorry dude but whether you find the tag offensive or not doesnt matter, you signed up to a service which has a policy on what kind of content your username can have. You didnt bother looking at it (as many cant be) and now youve been served with a warning. Simple as. Consider yourself lucky they didnt outright ban you and just change the name....

Bullcrap. Nothing offensive in that gamertag at all. Just some whiny crybaby 9 year old who shouldnt be on live in the first place reported it because he got his ass handed to him on COD or whatever. Stupid Microsoft. If filing complaints wasnt anonymous you would see hardly any complaints.

Avatar image for Black_Knight_00
Black_Knight_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

#9 Black_Knight_00
Member since 2007 • 77 Posts
The more pressing concern is: is the forced name change free? Or do they expect you to shell out 10 bucks?
penpusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 penpusher

[QUOTE="penpusher"][QUOTE="willz2k4"]

Ilovegames1992

Bullcrap. Nothing offensive in that gamertag at all. Just some whiny crybaby 9 year old who shouldnt be on live in the first place reported it because he got his ass handed to him on COD or whatever. Stupid Microsoft. If filing complaints wasnt anonymous you would see hardly any complaints.

That is just the least sense ive read on this forum for a while. Indeed it might have been initiated by a grumpy 9 year old but simple fact is theres a clear big string of text telling you what you can and cant have in the gamertag, you dont bother looking at it or just ignore it then what do you expect? Dude got what was coming to him however minor the infringment was. For example what does pimp make you think? SEXUAL reference perhaps? And going back to the point of the 9 year olds. Thats what those rules are for, so that CHILDREN arent exposed to that sort of thing and their parents dont go loco over it ... And if filling complaints werent anonymous of course there would be less because people who have had the complaints made against them would start harrassing the complainer ... common sense?
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

[QUOTE="penpusher"] Its pretty much unheard of for MS to reverse a decision. Sorry dude but whether you find the tag offensive or not doesnt matter, you signed up to a service which has a policy on what kind of content your username can have. You didnt bother looking at it (as many cant be) and now youve been served with a warning. Simple as. Consider yourself lucky they didnt outright ban you and just change the name....penpusher

That is just the least sense ive read on this forum for a while. Indeed it might have been initiated by a grumpy 9 year old but simple fact is theres a clear big string of text telling you what you can and cant have in the gamertag, you dont bother looking at it or just ignore it then what do you expect? Dude got what was coming to him however minor the infringment was. For example what does pimp make you think? SEXUAL reference perhaps? And going back to the point of the 9 year olds. Thats what those rules are for, so that CHILDREN arent exposed to that sort of thing and their parents dont go loco over it ... And if filling complaints werent anonymous of course there would be less because people who have had the complaints made against them would start harrassing the complainer ... common sense?

9 year olds shouldnt be allowed on live. Simple as that. And when you've seen some of the gamertags i've seen go unpunished then you'll know just how tame Homerpimpson is.

penpusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 penpusher

[QUOTE="penpusher"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Ilovegames1992

9 year olds shouldnt be allowed on live. Simple as that. And when you've seen some of the gamertags i've seen go unpunished then you'll know just how tame Homerpimpson is.

But they are allowed dude, there are games designed for them which utilize live and knowing that there are kids on the service should be enough without the bleedin guidelines ... And yes I know homerpimpson is pretty tame, ive been on the service nearl 3 years and seen much worse (cox and dix springs to mind lol) but simple fact is youre not allowed them, you sign up to that policy when you buy live so you have to abide by it whether you like it or not
Large_Soda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13 Large_Soda
Member since 2003 • 8658 Posts

[QUOTE="penpusher"][QUOTE="Ilovegames1992"]

Ilovegames1992

9 year olds have every right to be on LIVE, the name Homerpimpson should not. Simple as that.

lamprey263

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#14 lamprey263
Member since 2006 • 44620 Posts
happened to me once, haters gonna hate, just think of something else
Avatar image for deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#15 deactivated-61cf0c4baf12e
Member since 2006 • 6013 Posts

Your not the first to have this happen. Many friends of mine even a family member has had to change there tag due to some 8yr old (guessing there age or mental state) get mad cause they got slamed in a game and have no other way of crying like babies about it..

zellwood69

The worst thing is that they can avoid you by selecting the following option in the menu, but no, they have to file a moronic complain.

penpusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 penpusher

[QUOTE="zellwood69"]

_TheJoker_

The worst thing is that they can avoid you by selecting the following option in the menu, but no, they have to file a moronic complain.

or you could just not make moronic names in the first place? ... whole problem solved
Stevo7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Stevo7991
Member since 2010 • 1319 Posts

willz2k4

TheHomerPimpson? That kinda offends the name "Homer Simpson", heres a thing, dont make moronic names and that should solve your problem, you only get a name change maybe because that offends "The Simpsons".

Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts

[QUOTE="willz2k4"]

Stevo7991

TheHomerPimpson? That kinda offends the name "Homer Simpson", heres a thing, dont make moronic names and that should solve your problem, you only get a name change maybe because that offends "The Simpsons".

Anybody that's seen or been around pimps find 'em pretty darn offensive. That's for sure.

Ashley_wwe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#19 Ashley_wwe
Member since 2003 • 13412 Posts

Well, unfortunately there appears as though there is nothing you will be able to do about it... so you will have to change your gamertag. Don't think of it as being reported, just see it as an opportunity to have a fresh new gamertag or something :).

Enid_Green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Enid_Green
Member since 2010 • 1261 Posts

If you wouldn't teach the word "pimp" to a six-year-old, it's not appropriate. There are plenty of "E" rated games to justify strictly regulating what our gamertags say, and frankly, I prefer it that way. Seeing hundreds of gamertags that make play on the words "boob" or "poop" gets real old, real fast.

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#21 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

If you wouldn't teach the word "pimp" to a six-year-old, it's not appropriate. There are plenty of "E" rated games to justify strictly regulating what our gamertags say, and frankly, I prefer it that way. Seeing hundreds of gamertags that make play on the words "boob" or "poop" gets real old, real fast.

Enid_Green

Sweet Jesus common sense

The word pimp is not an all ages word

I'm sick and tired of people thinking that they're extra cool because they put something offensive in their names and then when they get nabbed they want to complain like they didn't do anything wrong.

You did something wrong, you got caught, learn from the mistake

penpusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 penpusher

[QUOTE="Enid_Green"]

Jaysonguy

Sweet Jesus common sense

I'm sick and tired of people thinking that they're extra cool because they put something offensive in their names and then when they get nabbed they want to complain like they didn't do anything wrong.

i second this, at least some people have some common sense
Stevo7991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Stevo7991
Member since 2010 • 1319 Posts

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="Enid_Green"]

penpusher

Sweet Jesus common sense

i second this, at least some people have some common sense

Agreed, some people need to stop complaining about idiotic stuff that shouldn't have to be dealt with by us in the first place. The word "pimp" is kinda offensive, heres a thing, don't use names that will corrupt other people.

The Homer Pimpson.... Really? That was offensive. Okay really, people should stop complaining about stupidty they put in their xbox live profiles, if they got a problem with microsoft regarding what they put then moan it up to them, not us. This ain't a court ffs, LORD GIVE ME STRENGTH.

MW2ismygame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 MW2ismygame
Member since 2010 • 2188 Posts

i think the whole review system is garbage and has to go because it will eventually happen that you will get banned because an accumulation of player reviews from kids you s**t on who have to complain and the fact that the reporting system is all automated because microsoft does not want to put any effort in the upkeep of its online service is dumb the least they could do is if you happen to get a lot of complaints an actual person can review the merit of the complaints and dismiss them or punish the person but no that would be to easy for microsoft and dont get your hopes up for a reversal of their decision it seldom happens

in someones sig that best describes XBL

"xbox live youll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy" best description ever

and before ppl start thinking im a playstation fanboy trolling i have only xbox 360

KBFloYd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#25 KBFloYd
Member since 2009 • 22714 Posts

the name is offensive..if you cant see why you need to go back to school.

anyway.. you might have got away with it..if you didnt p*** so many people off.

Gundamforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Gundamforce
Member since 2005 • 1222 Posts

You wanted Microsoft to try and fix the serious business of online gaming, and that is what you got.

and before ppl start thinking im a playstation fanboy trolling i have only xbox 360

MW2ismygame

What i'm getting from your saying is that: Griefer on Xbox Live: That's Clearly ALL of them. Griefer on PSN/PC: They don't represent ALL gamers on PSN/PC. No True Scotsman fallacy indeed.

penpusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 penpusher

i think the whole review system is garbage and has to go because it will eventually happen that you will get banned because an accumulation of player reviews from kids you s**t on who have to complain and the fact that the reporting system is all automated because microsoft does not want to put any effort in the upkeep of its online service is dumb the least they could do is if you happen to get a lot of complaints an actual person can review the merit of the complaints and dismiss them or punish the person but no that would be to easy for microsoft and dont get your hopes up for a reversal of their decision it seldom happens

in someones sig that best describes XBL

"xbox live youll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy" best description ever

MW2ismygame
i think youve no idea how the review system works ... first of all its not the review system that directs MS's attention at you, thats the COMPLAINTS function of live all reviews do is give players an idea of what kind of gamer you may be (in theory) and gives someone the option of being matched with oyu again or not and its not automated at all. When a complaint is made it is brought to the attention of one of the mods, one of the many HUMAN mods and then they decide what to do ... people really need to stop guessing how things work and actually look it up ...
xgraderx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#28 xgraderx
Member since 2008 • 2395 Posts

I gotta agree with most people in here TC.You steped into this one on your own with no one to blame but yourself,common sense would tell you pimp isnt appropriate on a shared service.We all know the rules and they make sense.

Avatar image for darth-pyschosis
darth-pyschosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 darth-pyschosis
Member since 2006 • 9322 Posts

Why does anyone actually believe 9 year olds are on Xbox Live? Seriously, I haven't met a 9 year old who could actually play Halo, COD, let alone be good enough at them that they play them regularly (no one plays something if they keep getting their butt kicked)

I mean, I've seen kids play some games offline, but I really doubt we have 10 year olds doing that. I suppose 12-14 year olds, but 9 year olds?

I wish my neice could play Halo with me!

On topic: Dude, this is going to happen to you with any product where you are represented by a name or profile. It would happen on other game platforms, it would happen on social networks, etc. I get it, you're upset. Just move on.

I wanted to make my gamertag something like "DontFive-A-Guck" or "YuckFou" but I didn't. Sure, I was amused for a moment. But I made it something much more sensible that my friends would identify as me. Remember, this represents you to everyone.

penpusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 penpusher

Why does anyone actually believe 9 year olds are on Xbox Live? Seriously, I haven't met a 9 year old who could actually play Halo, COD, let alone be good enough at them that they play them regularly (no one plays something if they keep getting their butt kicked)

I mean, I've seen kids play some games offline, but I really doubt we have 10 year olds doing that. I suppose 12-14 year olds, but 9 year olds?

I wish my neice could play Halo with me!

On topic: Dude, this is going to happen to you with any product where you are represented by a name or profile. It would happen on other game platforms, it would happen on social networks, etc. I get it, you're upset. Just move on.

I wanted to make my gamertag something like "DontFive-A-Guck" or "YuckFou" but I didn't. Sure, I was amused for a moment. But I made it something much more sensible that my friends would identify as me. Remember, this represents you to everyone.

darth-pyschosis
then youre the lucky one, its amazing the amount of children ive come across on all those games and its even more amazing how good they can be, baring in mind that children that age can pick up on new things quite quickly (and halo and such arent exactly hard to pick up in the first place) they even pop up on gears of war 2, unfortunatly not all parents take the idea of some games being mature seriously
YewBacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 YewBacca
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts
It's Microsoft and their garbage player complaint systems; jeez, they are decent a peeving off their customers with their BS policies.
Avatar image for juliankennedy23
juliankennedy23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

#34 juliankennedy23
Member since 2005 • 894 Posts

Is there anything funnier than Microsoft's Accounts Suspensions and Console ban's forums?

It's like People of Walmart for Xbox live accounts

Prophylactixx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Prophylactixx
Member since 2010 • 130 Posts

It's Microsoft and their garbage player complaint systems; jeez, they are decent a peeving off their customers with their BS policies. YewBacca

The intelligence level on these forums grows daily.

Darksonic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

#37 Darksonic666
Member since 2009 • 3482 Posts

Want to hear something really sad

My name is cody so I wanted to put it on my profile but it would not let me.

As I later found out Cody is slang for drugs.

Bottomline microsoft is censoring way to much !!!! and needs to lighten up.

daviwinn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#38 daviwinn
Member since 2004 • 4827 Posts
I can understand the "Cody" frustration, but to the TC who is being forced to change the one with "pimp" in it should not have been a surprise. Here's the definition of pimp - a person, especially a man, who solicits customers for a prostitute or a brothel, usually in return for a share of the earnings; pander; procurer. @ willz2k4 If you don't see how that can be offensive then I'm at a loss for words. Just because MTV has made the word more acceptable in mainstream doesn't and it has taken on other meanings doesn't invalidate the original meaning. "Douche" is now also a pretty common word thanks to our media, but would you take offense if someone were to call you one?
Darksonic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Darksonic666
[QUOTE="daviwinn"]I can understand the "Cody" frustration, but to the TC who is being forced to change the one with "pimp" in it should not have been a surprise. Here's the definition of pimp - a person, especially a man, who solicits customers for a prostitute or a brothel, usually in return for a share of the earnings; pander; procurer. @ willz2k4 If you don't see how that can be offensive then I'm at a loss for words. Just because MTV has made the word more acceptable in mainstream doesn't and it has taken on other meanings doesn't invalidate the original meaning. "Douche" is now also a pretty common word thanks to our media, but would you take offense if someone were to call you one?

Yeah I see how it could be offensive but its not really hurting anyone.
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="daviwinn"]I can understand the "Cody" frustration, but to the TC who is being forced to change the one with "pimp" in it should not have been a surprise. Here's the definition of pimp - a person, especially a man, who solicits customers for a prostitute or a brothel, usually in return for a share of the earnings; pander; procurer. @ willz2k4 If you don't see how that can be offensive then I'm at a loss for words. Just because MTV has made the word more acceptable in mainstream doesn't and it has taken on other meanings doesn't invalidate the original meaning. "Douche" is now also a pretty common word thanks to our media, but would you take offense if someone were to call you one? Darksonic666

Define "hurting someone", because I feel like you are taking away a child's innocence with crap like that. Speaking as a parent, I believe I have every right to expect protection of that innocence by XBL. If it upsets you, oh well.

SexyPorkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SexyPorkins
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts

willz2k4
I hear you man. I used to be "Sexy Porkins" before I received the same message about 2 years ago. My account was around 4 years old at the time when this happened. Porkins is a Star Wars reference but I couldn't just use that since it was already taken. The funny thing is, MS recommended I use Sexy Porkins...then makes me change it later. Weird.
Darksonic666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 Darksonic666

[QUOTE="Darksonic666"][QUOTE="daviwinn"]I can understand the "Cody" frustration, but to the TC who is being forced to change the one with "pimp" in it should not have been a surprise. Here's the definition of pimp - a person, especially a man, who solicits customers for a prostitute or a brothel, usually in return for a share of the earnings; pander; procurer. @ willz2k4 If you don't see how that can be offensive then I'm at a loss for words. Just because MTV has made the word more acceptable in mainstream doesn't and it has taken on other meanings doesn't invalidate the original meaning. "Douche" is now also a pretty common word thanks to our media, but would you take offense if someone were to call you one? HilbillyRokstar

Define "hurting someone", because I feel like you are taking away a child's innocence with crap like that.. Parents have every right to expect protection of that innocence by XBL.

I mean its just a XBL tag who cares
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]

[QUOTE="Darksonic666"] Yeah I see how it could be offensive but its not really hurting anyone.Darksonic666

Define "hurting someone", because I feel like you are taking away a child's innocence with crap like that.. Parents have every right to expect protection of that innocence by XBL.

I do. Wait till u r a parent, and see how u feel.

SexyPorkins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 SexyPorkins
Member since 2007 • 1222 Posts

[QUOTE="Darksonic666"][QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"] Define "hurting someone", because I feel like you are taking away a child's innocence with crap like that.. Parents have every right to expect protection of that innocence by XBL.

HilbillyRokstar

If that name offends you as a parent, then I must ask why you are letting your children play on Live in the first place? The word "pimp" is probably going to be the least offensive thing they read or hear on that service. You have the power to not expose them to any of it if you so choose. There is a warning on every game that says "game experience may change during online play." You're warned every time you boot up a game...
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 HilbillyRokstar

[QUOTE="Darksonic666"] I mean its just a XBL tag who cares SexyPorkins

If that name offends you as a parent, then I must ask why you are letting your children play on Live in the first place? The word "pimp" is probably going to be the least offensive thing they read or hear on that service. You have the power to not expose them to any of it if you so choose. There is a warning on every game that says "game experience may change during online play." You're warned every time you boot up a game...

Actually my kids are grown, I was only representing another point of view. I have had children over, and the problem is easily solved by putting them in a private party of one. Scream all the obscenities u want at him, it won't change a thing. No harm, no foul.

Avatar image for Fallout3fan0330
Fallout3fan0330

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Fallout3fan0330
Member since 2009 • 256 Posts

I'm guessing it' because it has PIMP in it. That may not be offensive to you, but may it be offensive to others. Hopefully it's a free change. Take advantage of it, and pick something awesome.

El_Zo1212o

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 El_Zo1212o
Member since 2009 • 6057 Posts
I understand why it would be deemed offensive, and so must you, even though you think it's silly. As far as the parenting issue, though, I have to say that online services like XBL or PSN need to force a birth year on any new accounts in order to inhibit kids' ability to play games online that are outside their age range(according to the ESRB or equivalent local ratings board). And if you get caught lying- permaban. It may be extreme, but what are ten year old kids learning playing CoD online? How to curse, how to be sore losers, and how to be unsporting winners. Oh, and the joy of shotgunning people in the face, and seeing their faces dissolve into a spray of blood, brain and bone chips. Raise your hand if you think this is a good thing.
penpusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 penpusher

[QUOTE="Darksonic666"] I mean its just a XBL tag who cares SexyPorkins

Just when I thought some peoples attitudes couldnt get any less considerate .... children have every right to be on xboxlive as there are plenty of games designed for them and a parent has every right to expect the mature users to have some consideration when naming their account. Knowing that there are children on the service should be enough for people to follow the rules.
Ilovegames1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 Ilovegames1992

[QUOTE="SexyPorkins"][QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"] I do. Wait till u r a parent, and see how u feel.

penpusher

Just when I thought some peoples attitudes couldnt get any less considerate .... children have every right to be on xboxlive as there are plenty of games designed for them and a parent has every right to expect the mature users to have some consideration when naming their account. Knowing that there are children on the service should be enough for people to follow the rules.

Little children shouldnt be on a game like COD or Halo though and unless the guy getting shafted by MS is playing Viva Pinata your argument is pointless. His gamertag is so tame its unreal he got banned because some little annoying kid got killed by him once on COD.