For everyone who has sent their 360 to get fixed.???

This topic is locked from further discussion.

costlyfuture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 costlyfuture
Member since 2008 • 26 Posts
Hi, i had the ring of death and sent my box in to get fixed....seeing how im addicted to 360 i was checking multiple times a day the repair status and also checking the tracking number through UPS. Ok well finally on thursday xbox says the have fixed my console and the device is being shipped back to the customer. So instantly i get excited and check the tracking number through the ups website....well here where the story sucks, it is now saturday and i know saturday and sunday are not business days, but i mean they had all day thursday and all day friday to ship it back to me but i dont think they did yet....BECUZ on the ups website it says billing info has been recieved and they are waiting to pick up the package......so basically xbox says they shipped it, but ups says billing information recieved waiting to pick up package or something along those lines................im just wondering for anyone who has gotten their 360 fixed is this a normal procedure or what? cause i have always heard if u have the ring of death they just send u someone else's console that they have already fixed......well i dont know im probobly over reacting but i wanna play fifa damnit!!!!! someone just post your experiences with this if possible
bball_freak_2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2 bball_freak_2
Member since 2006 • 1609 Posts

don't expect them to get it to you in 2 days. holy, go outside or something

costlyfuture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 costlyfuture
lol i hear u, but the thing is xbox says it has been shipped to the customer and ups says all the xbox people have done is make arrangments to have it picked up, i mean if it was fixed on thursday y wouldnt u send it back on thursday only seems to make sense
LeviLRP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 LeviLRP
Member since 2008 • 751 Posts
For all you know UPS may not have gotten the system until late on Thursday or even Friday. Then it was not sent out on friday because they had other ones that were higher priority. They don't ship on weekends I don't think. There you go. Now you can call someone else on Monday and find out what is going on.
Gregoroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Gregoroth
Member since 2005 • 2552 Posts

Lol. It won't get sent by a next day delivery service... which you seem to be expecting. When my repair reached that status, it arrived 5 days later. You should find something to occupy your time until next Thursday if I were you.

Avatar image for The_Dark_Jester
The_Dark_Jester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#6 The_Dark_Jester
Member since 2003 • 1649 Posts
Yeah I feel your pain. I'm sending mine in for repair because of the disc drive. Sounds like a lawn mower when it starts up, and it doesn't read graphic heavy games all the time.
virtuosoadante

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 virtuosoadante
Member since 2007 • 69 Posts
I took them a week and a half to get my 360 and then the actually lost the damn thing! Eventually they found it after two weeks and sent it back to me whereupon m house exploded and the gates of hell opened and out poured the nine legions of Beelzebub prince of hell and he sent forth his demi's to wreak havoc upon all the 360's of the world and than he joined with his Brothers Bal and Dreyfus who also rode down upon the 360's with fire and vengeance! Come on! Read a darn book or turn on the TV!
numbah2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 numbah2
Member since 2006 • 1475 Posts

i mean if it was fixed on thursday y wouldnt u send it back on thursday only seems to make sensecostlyfuture

No offense, but your xbox isn't the only one there they have hundreds (I don't know exactly how many buw w/e) so your xbox is probably in line to be shipped. The probably don't have a status for "waiting for UPS to pick it up" so that's why they say shipped.

GS16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9 GS16
Member since 2006 • 699 Posts
It took me a few weeks to get mine back.
costlyfuture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 costlyfuture
OK after some looking around i have found out something very interesting.....When it says your console has been replaced we are shipping it back to u, all this means is they put it on a ups tractor trailer and the trailer doesnt leave until its full, thats B.S. they need to start sending back the 360's when they are fixed i hate microsoft
caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#11 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts
Please use the stickied thread for broken 360 discussion.