First Xbox 360 Gamer to hit 320 Games Played

This topic is locked from further discussion.

cc99999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 cc99999
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts
I'm in a toe-to-toe race with an English guy to hit 350 (which will happen by year's end). If you want to see the games I played visit my 360voice blog. http://www.360voice.com/tag/cc99999
Mr_Stucko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Mr_Stucko
Member since 2007 • 102 Posts
LoL i dont know what to say
Mr_Stucko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Mr_Stucko
Member since 2007 • 102 Posts
Ive only played 8.
cc99999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cc99999
Well, obviously, if you post a thread like this you are only asking for trouble.... but if you do want to see what nearly the entire console library looks like, click the link. I also always post juicy things about how much I dislike X360A because they are elitist meanies... but if you want to post stuff like, this is a stupid thread. it's ok, i don't disagree. :)
cc99999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 cc99999
huh, it cut me off... anyway, my GS is 86,930 legit.
jet2892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

#7 jet2892
Member since 2004 • 2832 Posts
Umm Congratz on having no life...
Vyse_Legends

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Vyse_Legends
Member since 2007 • 9387 Posts
Congratulations?:?
Lanezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Lanezy
Member since 2004 • 2438 Posts
I don't get it. Recently, there have been people bragging about how many Xbox 360 games they have played in this forum. Is this the latest 'cool' thing or what?
vitriolboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 vitriolboy
Member since 2005 • 4356 Posts

I'm in a toe-to-toe race with an English guy to hit 350 (which will happen by year's end). If you want to see the games I played visit my 360voice blog. http://www.360voice.com/tag/cc99999cc99999

So out of a potential 320,000 potential gamerpoints you only have 86,000? Thats like a completion ratio of like 26% which isnt that good really

All anyone has to do is join a rental place, get loads of games, put them in the disc tray so they register on your tag and you're sorted. This doesnt seem like anything to brag about

DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
Wow, thats a whooping 271 points per game. Congrats.
MyndFlyte

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#12 MyndFlyte
Member since 2005 • 1103 Posts
Wow, great job.....no one cares.
APOLLOCJD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 APOLLOCJD
Member since 2007 • 2311 Posts

Why is there so many people posting how many games they have played lately?

It's getting annoying

twopic58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#14 twopic58
Member since 2007 • 3710 Posts
Um thats nice I guess. I only played like 30 games.
cc99999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 cc99999
I anticipated the negative reactions because it is the Internet. the completion percentage is higher than that, because you have arcade titles- so that puts it at about 46%. The completion percentage is that low because I can't read Japanese, so the thirty or so Japanese games I've only earned about 4,000 points. I can't really respond to the not having a life thing, because that is all subjective. And I own them, so I didn't rent anything. And no, you couldn't go to a rental place and get the Asian version of Every Party or the Australian version of Pro Evo 6 or Eragon. But, seriously, it's ok to post things that make fun of me... because it is the internet and I don't take it personally. Like I said, if someone wants to know everything that's out there, there's a list on my blog. And yes, there have been a rash of people posting this lately, which is why I joined in- because I'm #1 and they aren't. So moral of the story, you want to know what's out there, the games list on my blog will tell you. If you wanted to know how many copies of the same game you can play for unique achievements, the list will tell you.
Lanezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Lanezy

Why is there so many people posting how many games they have played lately?

It's getting annoying

APOLLOCJD

Yeah, I noticed that too. No one ever spoke about how many games they've played. Now, kablamoooo! I see it on these forums everyday.

Lanezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Lanezy

I anticipated the negative reactions because it is the Internet. the completion percentage is higher than that, because you have arcade titles- so that puts it at about 46%. The completion percentage is that low because I can't read Japanese, so the thirty or so Japanese games I've only earned about 4,000 points. I can't really respond to the not having a life thing, because that is all subjective. And I own them, so I didn't rent anything. And no, you couldn't go to a rental place and get the Asian version of Every Party or the Australian version of Pro Evo 6 or Eragon. But, seriously, it's ok to post things that make fun of me... because it is the internet and I don't take it personally. Like I said, if someone wants to know everything that's out there, there's a list on my blog. And yes, there have been a rash of people posting this lately, which is why I joined in- because I'm #1 and they aren't. So moral of the story, you want to know what's out there, the games list on my blog will tell you. If you wanted to know how many copies of the same game you can play for unique achievements, the list will tell you.cc99999

All I want to know is if this has any relation with a job that you do. Like, are you a reviwer or is this just a hobby? I won't tell you to get a life because people spend thousands on hobbies. And as long as you see the light of day and can afford it, there's no reason to make fun of you.

SaintRasmus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#18 SaintRasmus
Member since 2007 • 1479 Posts

I got 72 Xbox 360 games and 264 Xbox games , but i really don't know have many games that i have played and i really don't care.

Its all about finding the right games to play. Right ?

Food_Nipple

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Food_Nipple
Member since 2003 • 8379 Posts
congrats, that's quite the waste of money
cc99999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 cc99999
Yeah, my wife would agree to that. No, it's just a hobby. I used to write videogame reviews back awhile ago, but don't do it professionally anymore. I just got the wild-assed idea that I wanted to have and play the entire Xbox 360 library... then they kept putting out games. Sort of a disasterous marriage of consequence.
CoRiNi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#21 CoRiNi
Member since 2005 • 791 Posts
ridiculous .. I'd rather spent my money on good games than just concentrating on a stupid competition such as colllecting games or widen my gamerscore just for competing with someone.
GungraveZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#22 GungraveZero
Member since 2004 • 2791 Posts
Congratulations? Honestly though, I'd rather be known for being a really good gamer than for just playing a lot of games......but w/e floats your boat
sydstoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 sydstoner
Member since 2006 • 452 Posts

Congratulations, that is now officially SAD.

_Cab0ose87_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 _Cab0ose87_
Member since 2006 • 1002 Posts
Why are all you guy's ripping on him? this is only his hobby after all. Lots of People have hobbies that require you to spend massive amounts of cash... You wouldn't rip on a guy who loved to restore Old hot rods would you now? And you can't exactly say thats different in any way, cause a hobby is a hobby as rediculous as it might seem.
sydstoner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 sydstoner
Member since 2006 • 452 Posts

Why are all you guy's ripping on him? this is only his hobby after all. Lots of People have hobbies that require you to spend massive amounts of cash... You wouldn't rip on a guy who loved to restore Old hot rods would you now? And you can't exactly say thats different in any way, cause a hobby is a hobby as rediculous as it might seem._Cab0ose87_

I agree, its just a hobby. Everyone has their 'THING'. As long as its not taking over his life then why not.

SaintRasmus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#26 SaintRasmus
Member since 2007 • 1479 Posts

[QUOTE="_Cab0ose87_"]Why are all you guy's ripping on him? this is only his hobby after all. Lots of People have hobbies that require you to spend massive amounts of cash... You wouldn't rip on a guy who loved to restore Old hot rods would you now? And you can't exactly say thats different in any way, cause a hobby is a hobby as rediculous as it might seem.sydstoner

I agree, its just a hobby. Everyone has their 'THING'. As long as its not taking over his life then why not.

I agree, everybody has a hobby. I collects games for the fun of it.

rjxtian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#27 rjxtian
Member since 2005 • 2638 Posts

I don't think what CC is doing is sad. He set a goal, and is trying to sccomplish that goal.

I do not see CC bragging outlandishly about playing so many games. I doesn't look like he is doing it just for "bragging rights". I'll bet when it's all done and over, he will go back and find a few favorites to concentrate on playing and enjoying.

xmagxus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 xmagxus
Member since 2004 • 25 Posts

I anticipated the negative reactions because it is the Internet. the completion percentage is higher than that, because you have arcade titles- so that puts it at about 46%. The completion percentage is that low because I can't read Japanese, so the thirty or so Japanese games I've only earned about 4,000 points. I can't really respond to the not having a life thing, because that is all subjective. And I own them, so I didn't rent anything. And no, you couldn't go to a rental place and get the Asian version of Every Party or the Australian version of Pro Evo 6 or Eragon. But, seriously, it's ok to post things that make fun of me... because it is the internet and I don't take it personally. Like I said, if someone wants to know everything that's out there, there's a list on my blog. And yes, there have been a rash of people posting this lately, which is why I joined in- because I'm #1 and they aren't. So moral of the story, you want to know what's out there, the games list on my blog will tell you. If you wanted to know how many copies of the same game you can play for unique achievements, the list will tell you.cc99999

Ouch my pride, you're lucky i don't know your gamertag or i'd own the hell out of you ROF LMAO OWNED!!!1

Technically you are missing a few games so you dont have EVERYTHING out there, no one does... yet *double owned!*

I give you props whoever you are though sir, I too did not rent my games so it's always good to see another random internet user whom i've never heard of before be a big time collector that buys their games!

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts
you have too much time on your hands mate.
Coldsteel001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Coldsteel001
Member since 2007 • 160 Posts

First of all i cannot believe you would waste your money on a Japanese title you cant read and secondly how do you really know that you're #1, because the real moral of the story is that all it takes is for one person to join Xbox live who has been playing offline since the release of the console who does read Japanese and has played more games than you to knock you and your competitor off your silly little gaming claim to fame. Good luck to you in your endless battle to be the so-called #1 in how many games you've played but in all honesty mate there is more to gaming than that.

solo4321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#31 solo4321
Member since 2006 • 3338 Posts
wow i only played 30 something games and i only own 11 of those lol
cc99999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 cc99999

I highly doubt anybody is playing offline that has played more than 320 games. Not that it isn't possible with all you crazy software pirates out there- just that it's highly unlikely.

How do I know I'm number one? Check the leaderboard here:

http://www.360voice.com/tag/cc99999

My saying I'm number one was a reaction to Von Dozier, who was bragging about 282 games played- I just want to point out that he's 40 behind and hasn't played any hard to find games.

Magmus is right there are a slight handful of titles I haven't pulled off yet, but I'm closing the gap.

Oh, and there's more to gaming than playing all the games, I agree. But, playing more games than anybody is something you can do legitimately... unlike being number 1 in gamerscore- which is impossible thanks to hacking.

johnr2806

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 johnr2806
Member since 2006 • 307 Posts

[QUOTE="cc99999"]I'm in a toe-to-toe race with an English guy to hit 350 (which will happen by year's end). If you want to see the games I played visit my 360voice blog. http://www.360voice.com/tag/cc99999[/QUOTE]

loser

Sambo234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 Sambo234
Member since 2003 • 547 Posts

chose life bro

chose life

DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts
Hey i picked on you too, but in all honesty, i dont see anything wrong with what youre doing. Youre having fun with it and thats all that matters. At least youre enjoying yourself. And like my grandfather used to say, "Be passionate about SOMETHING". Congrats.
HokiePorter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#36 HokiePorter
Member since 2007 • 342 Posts
Out of all of those games what are your top 10 and how often you go back to replay old ones? Plus in regards to the comments about gamerscore, I don't think all of the XBL arcade games have 1000 gamer points to be achieved.
Avatar image for nephthyswandere
nephthyswandere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#37 nephthyswandere
Member since 2006 • 193 Posts
I have 4150. Thank goodness for FN3. Easiest 1k ever.
marcus4hire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 marcus4hire
Member since 2003 • 2684 Posts

You can play video games on a 360??? No kidding!?!?

And to think, I've just been watching DVD's on it........

cc99999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 cc99999

My ten favorites? Please note, I'm not suggesting that any of these games are better by any traditional metric but:

1. Rumble Roses XX (because you have to be hardcore to beat it- I have 430GS after 160 hours)

2.Idolm@ster (cute Japanese title, did I mention it was cute)

3. Condemned (I dread they are gonna mess up the sequal)

4. Test Drive Unlimited (1st racing game I felt like I was part of a real world)

5. Gun (looked terrible, but overall, it was a cool game)

6. Oblivion (hard to argue, this was a sweet game)

7. Amped 3 (frustrating to play, best art direction on the 360)

8. Two Worlds (yeah, actually liked it)

9. Dead Rising (infuriatingly hardcore, but such a cool premise)

10. Bioshock (except for some freezing problems, the most amazing shooter I've played on a console)

http://www.360voice.com/tag/cc99999