Fable 2 DLC Question

This topic is locked from further discussion.

lee7373

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 lee7373
Member since 2006 • 5828 Posts
Hey guys, how do i get the Knothole Knight Chest Armor shirt thing, i have the helmet and the pants, can anyone help me. Also i will give someone 500,000 gold in fable 2 for 2 puny carrots and regal purple dye, my GT:RIPBrucelee
me_rock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 me_rock
Member since 2004 • 2462 Posts
Or you could save your gold. The puny carrots are in Bloodstone near the top where the mansion is, there is a guy that sells food. And to find the regal dye just wait till the dye trader or something is in Fairfax gardens, tell them to follow you and sleep for 7 days until they sell it. Problem solved! And about the Armor, I forgot but I think it's in one of the dungeons.
lee7373

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 lee7373
Or you could save your gold. The puny carrots are in Bloodstone near the top where the mansion is, there is a guy that sells food. And to find the regal dye just wait till the dye trader or something is in Fairfax gardens, tell them to follow you and sleep for 7 days until they sell it. Problem solved! And about the Armor, I forgot but I think it's in one of the dungeons.me_rock
thank you so much i looked all over, if i do find the stuff, i would be happy to give you the gold if you still want it.
Tikicobra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 56

#4 Tikicobra
Member since 2009 • 2058 Posts
Don't stress over the armor, you'll have the full set by the time you complete all the Knothole quests.
lee7373

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 lee7373
Don't stress over the armor, you'll have the full set by the time you complete all the Knothole quests.Tikicobra
I beat the whole expansion already(check my achievements) and yet no chest armor