This topic is locked from further discussion.

the_9th_wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 the_9th_wonder
Member since 2005 • 103 Posts

Is the 360 elite really worth the extra hundred clams if I don't own an HDTV or plan to download movies and tv shows? Should I just stick with the Pro system and use the hundred bucks on a game and a XBL gold subscription? Will I really need more than 20 gigs of storage if all I want to do is play games?

MuffinPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#2 MuffinPunk
Member since 2007 • 4845 Posts
I wouldn't bother.
xkojimax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 xkojimax
Member since 2006 • 1082 Posts

well, in your case, no it's not worth it.

it would be worth it for the HDMI, and more space or movies and the like. but since you don't need any of that, then no.

g5velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 g5velocity
Member since 2007 • 1017 Posts
Just don't even invest in that Chinese made rubbish in the first place. Use that money to buy a skateboard and skate shoes, you'll have more fun!
the_9th_wonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 the_9th_wonder
Member since 2005 • 103 Posts

Just don't even invest in that Chinese made rubbish in the first place. Use that money to buy a skateboard and skate shoes, you'll have more fun!g5velocity

I already have skateshoes... 360s are made in China?

g5velocity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 g5velocity
Member since 2007 • 1017 Posts

[QUOTE="g5velocity"]Just don't even invest in that Chinese made rubbish in the first place. Use that money to buy a skateboard and skate shoes, you'll have more fun!the_9th_wonder

If M$ has the XB360 made in America they wouldn't make that much profit or they would just bump up the price to $500 a unit.

Death-Walrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Death-Walrus
Member since 2008 • 189 Posts

Just don't even invest in that Chinese made rubbish in the first place. Use that money to buy a skateboard and skate shoes, you'll have more fun!g5velocity

how much funs it bringing u if ur on the chinese made rubbishes forums???

-topic-

no

Talldude80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

#8 Talldude80
Member since 2003 • 6321 Posts
[QUOTE="the_9th_wonder"]

[QUOTE="g5velocity"]Just don't even invest in that Chinese made rubbish in the first place. Use that money to buy a skateboard and skate shoes, you'll have more fun!g5velocity

If M$ has the XB360 made in America they wouldn't make that much profit or they would just bump up the price to $500 a unit.

fyi, M$ still is losing $$$ on every 360 they sell. They are in the same boat as Sony. Underpriced hardware and overpriced software. Thats how it works usually (original Xbox, ps3, and 360 have all been underpriced). Nintendo is the one making profit off the hardware.

cheetfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 cheetfreak
Member since 2005 • 1986 Posts
i wish clams were legal tender where i live:(
bradly_2795

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 bradly_2795
Member since 2004 • 948 Posts
[QUOTE="g5velocity"][QUOTE="the_9th_wonder"]

[QUOTE="g5velocity"]Just don't even invest in that Chinese made rubbish in the first place. Use that money to buy a skateboard and skate shoes, you'll have more fun!Talldude80

fyi, M$ still is losing $$$ on every 360 they sell. They are in the same boat as Sony. Underpriced hardware and overpriced software. Thats how it works usually (original Xbox, ps3, and 360 have all been underpriced). Nintendo is the one making profit off the hardware.

Actually both Sony and MS have brought down the price of the hardware so that they are either breaking even or making a very small profit. An example of this is that Sony has brought the production costs of the PS3 down to $400.