Does Black Ops 2 have bots?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jrabbit99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 0

#1 jrabbit99
Member since 2007 • 2836 Posts

Do you guys know if black ops 2 has bots like the original had for offline play?

clr84651

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 clr84651
Member since 2010 • 5643 Posts

Why do people come here and ask questions when Google knows way more than all the people in this forum combined.

jrabbit99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#4 jrabbit99
Member since 2007 • 2836 Posts

Yes it does and much better this time with Combat Trainig offer pretty much all the MP modes now plus you got Zombies the game is freaking DOPE!!!

me3x12
does it require gold tho?
Doomminion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Doomminion
Member since 2011 • 42 Posts

combat training yes multiplayer no

Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts

"Combat training" does not exist in BO2. There is a custom gamrs mode that allows coop against bot/friends where everything is unlocked and tjere is no XP. All modes can be played on or offline. There is also an online only mode called "boot camp" which allows you to play against other players and bots up to rank 10. I hope this clears up some of the confusion.

BravoSpartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7 BravoSpartan
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts
Wait, hold on are you saying that you can play with bots offline without having Gold and over the rank 10? So what I'm asking is can you just go into BO2;s multiplayer offline and start a game with only bots even if your rank is higher than 10?
Avatar image for ristactionjakso
ristactionjakso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#8 ristactionjakso
Member since 2011 • 6118 Posts

Yes it does and much better this time with Combat Trainig offer pretty much all the MP modes now plus you got Zombies the game is freaking DOPE!!!

me3x12

Does it do 4 player splitscreen like the original blops bots? and splitscreen zombies offline?

BravoSpartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 BravoSpartan

[QUOTE="me3x12"]

ristactionjakso

Does it do 4 player splitscreen like the original blops bots? and splitscreen zombies offline?

Most likely, I mean why wouldn't they have 4 player split screen and split screen Zombies?
BravoSpartan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 BravoSpartan
HHHHHHHAAAAAAAA!!!!! true true a question that most people don't exactly think about or could not even care about because their to busy to get off their couch potato asses and ask a simple question on a real active site!!!!!!!!!Now GTFO