Does anyone else have or have had this problem with their console?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

primatez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 primatez
Member since 2003 • 138 Posts

Every now and then, whenever i'm playing, i'll be playing for a few minutes or so, then it'll freeze up. When this happens, the screen gets all pixelated and the audio turns into a high interference noise. Anyone else know of this? My console doesn't red ring whenever it happens and nothing else seems to light up red or any other colors that indicate a problem, other than the network adapter light turning red. Is this a problem with the xbox live network? Could my network adapter be going bad? it doesn't happen all of the time either. It will happen for a day or so, then the problem ceases. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

wildcat2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#2 wildcat2000
Member since 2006 • 4498 Posts

Well I havent had this exact problem but it has been freezing up now and then and I usually have torestart the console. I haventused my 360 in over 4 months bcause of this. I didnt wanna risk it dying since I havnt had any real reason to turn it on (been play other stuff for awhile).

It never gave me the Red Ring either so I dont know whats up. Sorry I couldnt help but Im glad Im not the only one with freezing problems.

archvile_78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 archvile_78
Member since 2007 • 8438 Posts

Usually when my console used to freeze a few time RROD would be following shortly after..

englentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 120

#4 englentine
Member since 2006 • 25 Posts

Every now and then, whenever i'm playing, i'll be playing for a few minutes or so, then it'll freeze up. When this happens, the screen gets all pixelated and the audio turns into a high interference noise. Anyone else know of this? My console doesn't red ring whenever it happens and nothing else seems to light up red or any other colors that indicate a problem, other than the network adapter light turning red. Is this a problem with the xbox live network? Could my network adapter be going bad? it doesn't happen all of the time either. It will happen for a day or so, then the problem ceases. Can anyone help me out? Thanks!

primatez

That happened to me right before we got the dreaded Red Ring O Death