Does anybody here have a 360 strictly for the RPGs?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

fierce_deity13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 fierce_deity13
Member since 2005 • 4899 Posts
I'm a huge RPG fan. I try to get the most experiences I can with every RPG. I have every system except the 360, and was wondering if it would be worth picking up just for the RPGs. I pretty much play all multi-plat games on my other systems. I even play Bioshock, Mass Effect and Gears on my PC. So it really is JUST for the RPGs, like Tales of Vesperia, Lost Odyssey and such. I'm a bit concerned with whether it would be a smart decision to pick up a hardcore gamer's console for a niche genre. So does anybody have a 360 strictly for the RPGs, and is it worth it? Thanks. :)
Avatar image for aoshi_shinumori
aoshi_shinumori

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 aoshi_shinumori
Member since 2006 • 791 Posts

i don't have it yet. but we are on the same feeling about the 360. the JRPGs. i also have a PC. a powerful one. but i want to have an xbox because of JRPG's not WRPG's.

stevoqwerty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 stevoqwerty
Member since 2006 • 4029 Posts
theres a lot of 360 ppl who play games lost oddessy, mass effect, bioshock, tale of v something and more, but you'll missing out on all the awesome FPS like halo and cod and multiplayer too. just get it, oh yeah and friendly community.
sssman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sssman
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts

well, with a stuff like Star Ocean ,last remnant, Final Fantasy XIII, lost odyssey, Blue Dragon, Tales of Vesperia, Infinite Undiscovery and Cry On >>>>(i wonder if this will ever come)

XBOX 360 is the best choice for RPG gamers now .8)

nuclearkrizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#5 nuclearkrizzle
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
I was in the same situation as you are in. I love my PS2 because of the vast amount of good rpgs on it. I got the 360 because my boyfriend told me he enjoyed several rpgs on the system and that it would be worth buying. I don't completely regret the decision, but I kind of do because in the past 6 months or so, I have played Lost Odyssey, Blue Dragon, Eternal Sonata, and some Oblivion. In my opinion, Oblivion is the only one that I really enjoy and would have been missing out on without the 360. Since the new Final Fantasy is now coming out on the 360 and I haven't tried Infinite Undiscovery or Tales of Vesperia, there might very well be good rpgs coming out in the near future. However, I sometimes feel like I shouldn't have jumped right in and bought the system.
LycanBane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#6 LycanBane
Member since 2007 • 274 Posts
its but a reason nothing more for me thankfully