Designing the Xbox One Advanced Warfare Edition

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

I don't need another XboxOne, but it's hard not to want one of those after seeing this video feature from Xbox Wire about its design. Of course it's all for looks and the purchase is not warranted if you're already an owner, but if not this would be a nice console to get, especially because of the 1TB.

One thing is certain if I see the standalone controller on sale I'll get one. Now the ball is in 343's court, bring us something even better for the Halo 5 bundle!

http://news.xbox.com/2014/09/games-inside-the-design-of-xbox-one-limited-edition-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-bundle?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

tmorri603

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 tmorri603
Member since 2003 • 407 Posts

All I can say is sweet. The design is one of the best I have ever seen on a system. I don't have an Xbox One and sad to say that I don't have the money for one right now being a poor student. I get out of school in November and will be looking for one when I get a job.

Alucard_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3 Alucard_Prime
Member since 2008 • 10107 Posts

I hear ya man, I used to be a student too and the lack of money sucks but good luck with that and finding a job after, that's far more important than gaming, and the console will still be there when you finish school. :)