come on Bethesda! I want Elder Scrolls V!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

georgeverity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 georgeverity
Member since 2005 • 1234 Posts

I seriously hope it will come out in 2010 like Bethesda said, and i hope it doesn't use the Oblivion engine, it needs to be more epic than that. What do you guys know or think about The Elder Scrolls V?

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

Personally, I'll pass on it unless they fix everything that was wrong with Oblivion, which was everything except the character creation. I'll be waiting for Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4, which IS being made soon. Production will begin this year.

Chris_Hun7er

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Chris_Hun7er
Member since 2008 • 1803 Posts

If they had to fix everything Oblivion did wrong, they'd have to remake the game from scratch.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Phoenix534

If they had to fix everything Oblivion did wrong, they'd have to remake the game from scratch.

Chris_Hun7er

Oblivion=Garbage.

Colin1192

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Colin1192
Member since 2008 • 6221 Posts

supposed to come out in 2010. Cant wait

Bumzur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Bumzur
Member since 2009 • 560 Posts

Personally, I'll pass on it unless they fix everything that was wrong with Oblivion, which was everything except the character creation. I'll be waiting for Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 4, which IS being made soon. Production will begin this year.

Phoenix534
The character creation was actually pretty bad as well to be honest.
Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Phoenix534

[QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

Bumzur

It's better than most of what you get nowadays. You had a lot of sliders and stuff. I spent about an hour making the coolest looking character possible...I didn't accomplish it. It's impossible. I hate it so much! Someone kill the game!!! KILL IT!!!!!

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 86

#8 kozzy1234
Member since 2005 • 35966 Posts

I want a new elderscrolls game to so they can redeem themselves after the worst elderscrolls game yet (Oblivion).

I have owned every elderscrolls game that has ever been released and my favorites are Daggerfall, Morrowind and Arena.

Oblivion wasnt bad or terrible, but it just wasnt nearly as good as the previous games in the series, and was far to easy imo. Plus the older oens had better story, bigger world and better missions.

Here is to hoping the next elderscrolls game is another masterpiece and not another mis-step!

That is all in my personal opinion of course, from a long time elderscrolls fan who has been here since launch day of hte first game in the series.

Bumzur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Bumzur
Member since 2009 • 560 Posts

[QUOTE="Bumzur"][QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

Phoenix534

It's better than most of what you get nowadays. You had a lot of sliders and stuff. I spent about an hour making the coolest looking character possible...I didn't accomplish it. It's impossible. I hate it so much! Someone kill the game!!! KILL IT!!!!!

No matter what you do, your character is going to end up butt ugly with a malformed face. There's very little hair styles and such. The only possible characters you could make were "Ugly Old Dude", "Ugly Young Dude", "Freakish Looking Dude", and "Ugly Chick".
Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Phoenix534

[QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

[QUOTE="Bumzur"] The character creation was actually pretty bad as well to be honest.Bumzur

No matter what you do, your character is going to end up butt ugly with a malformed face. There's very little hair styles and such. The only possible characters you could make were "Ugly Old Dude", "Ugly Young Dude", "Freakish Looking Dude", and "Ugly Chick".

It matched the rest of the game.

ANewGoldenAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#11 ANewGoldenAge
Member since 2009 • 247 Posts

Buy it for PC. Nuff said. By the way, that guy who said his favorites were Arena, Daggerfall, and Morrowind, you listed all the Elder Scrolls games. (Besides spin-offs)

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 kozzy1234

[QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

[QUOTE="Bumzur"] The character creation was actually pretty bad as well to be honest.Bumzur

Not true bud hehe

kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 kozzy1234

Buy it for PC. Nuff said. By the way, that guy who said his favorites were Arena, Daggerfall, and Morrowind, you listed all the Elder Scrolls games. (Besides spin-offs)

ANewGoldenAge

I know, i stated that those are my favorite games (3 way tie), with Oblivion being the worst of the bunch IMO.

3kratos3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 3kratos3
Member since 2006 • 674 Posts

Wow, trolls are out in here. I have to completely disagree with everyone that is saying everything was bad about oblivion. It had some issues, every game does, but it had a hell of alot less then Fallout 3. Fallout 3 wasn't even an open world. People walked through other people and the V.A.T.S camera sucked 60% of the time. And i am pretty sure oblivion got game of the year. And was highly rated by 99% of reviewers and critics. So go troll some where else where it is needed, ill suggest anything assassins creed related because that game actually sucked.

Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Phoenix534

Wow, trolls are out in here. I have to completely disagree with everyone that is saying everything was bad about oblivion. It had some issues, every game does, but it had a hell of alot less then Fallout 3. Fallout 3 wasn't even an open world. People walked through other people and the V.A.T.S camera sucked 60% of the time. And i am pretty sure oblivion got game of the year. And was highly rated by 99% of reviewers and critics. So go troll some where else where it is needed, ill suggest anything assassins creed related because that game actually sucked.

3kratos3

WTF!?!? I did too have an open world!

ieatnoobs18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 ieatnoobs18
Member since 2009 • 1190 Posts

3kratos3
Yeah... I never played it and im pretty positive its open world...
kozzy1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 kozzy1234

3kratos3

Its called an opinion bud, not everyone goes by what reviews say about a game.

I dont think Oblivion is a bad or terrible game at all, just compared to the other games in the series, Oblivion wasnt nearly as good IN MY PERSONAL OPINION.

Infact... you mention about how oblivion got such great reviews so its a great game by default of the great reviews. But then You listed Assasins Creed.. which was also given alot of great reviews, but that you personally thought was a game that sucked. SO as you can see, reviews are not always the same as your opinion bud. Reviews gave Oblivion and Assassins Creed fantastic reviews, both of which i dissagreed with personally and that you personally dissagree with to (In your opinion the reviewers got the reviews right with Oblivion but that they got them wrong with AC).

3kratos3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 3kratos3

Pretty sure i never singled you out there kozzy. And I believe i said that "I" disagree with everyone. Anyway Assassins Creed got alot of 7's and alot of ratings below 9. Gamespot gave it a higher score then most. Assassins creed overall critics score is 8.3 i believe. Where oblivion has ummmm what is it......1 score below a 9, by some low profile place. the rest is 9 and up. So when i said that oblivion got really high scores by 99% of the video game world i was right.

And fallout 3 isn't an open world. It is outside of the city. but inside of the city rubble has fallen some miraculous way all around the area you are in and the only way to get to the next area (not your destination, but the next area) is to go into the same subway over and over again untill you reach your destination. Thats not an open world.

gears90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#19 gears90
Member since 2008 • 626 Posts

>fingers crossed< E3

Tom_delonge555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Tom_delonge555
Member since 2005 • 414 Posts

Wow, trolls are out in here. I have to completely disagree with everyone that is saying everything was bad about oblivion. It had some issues, every game does, but it had a hell of alot less then Fallout 3. Fallout 3 wasn't even an open world. People walked through other people and the V.A.T.S camera sucked 60% of the time. And i am pretty sure oblivion got game of the year. And was highly rated by 99% of reviewers and critics.3kratos3

I agree with most of what you said. These guys trashing Oblivion have no credibillity in their arguments whatsoever. In fact, there basically aren't any. The most they can say is that Oblivion is a bad game in their opinion, because it's a known fact, proven in fact, that Oblivion is a Superb game. So unless they present some arguments to TRY and get validation on their ideas as to why it sucks and why all the critics are wrong, they are just wasting their time tying to find someone that agrees with them or wanting to show that they have a different opinion than everybody else.

Yeah... I never played it and im pretty positive its open world...ieatnoobs18

I hope that was sarcasm.

Its called an opinion bud, not everyone goes by what reviews say about a game.

I dont think Oblivion is a bad or terrible game at all, just compared to the other games in the series, Oblivion wasnt nearly as good IN MY PERSONAL OPINION.kozzy1234

Saying that a game is or isnt good because it's your opinion is simply an excuse not to think. It's a great defense tool when you got no argument tho, I'll give you that.

SpotonRisotto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 SpotonRisotto
Member since 2006 • 121 Posts

I really enjoyed Olbivion and I still play it from time to time. If they just improve it a little and improve with todays standards I'm sure it will be good.

3kratos3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 3kratos3

of course they are going to improve it. it is a 3 year old game. It will be gorgeous. it will have changes to combat. they are a pretty good company that knows what to do., even though i was not huge fan of fallout. I have faith in them to deliver another GOTY.

SSBFan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 SSBFan12
Member since 2008 • 11981 Posts

I hope at E3! Please be at E3!

gggamezzz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 gggamezzz
Member since 2008 • 32 Posts
[QUOTE="Phoenix534"]

...and once you can accept that, you're free to enjoy the game. I would love to see number 5 come out. If not, they should come out with some MORE content for oblivion.
Avatar image for LABoxingFighter
LABoxingFighter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 LABoxingFighter
Member since 2009 • 237 Posts
seriously. i prefer Oblivion over Fallout. i like the fantasy setting
gr8scott

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 gr8scott
Member since 2003 • 1008 Posts
I loved a lot of what Oblivion offered. I still play it from time to time. With the NPCs moving around town, talking to others, completing tasks, eating, and sleeping, the world felt more real. I really liked that aspect. I wouldn't mind them changing it up a bit, but I would like to see two things change. The first one is the level scale. I know the difficulty slider was included in Oblivion, but unless you changed the difficulty slider, your character never really felt as strong as he should have been. If you had a level 40 character, it really didn't feel like he was very strong. The second change I'd like to see is to have more realistic character models. One of the previous posters has posted some better looking skins for characters in Oblivion and it looks gorgeous. The character skins are ok, but there is room for improvement. I had Morrowind on PC and there were much better character skins available than what Morrowind had; the same is true for Oblivion. I'd like to see some better looking character skins and outfits.
TheCrazed420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 TheCrazed420
Member since 2003 • 7661 Posts
[QUOTE="Tom_delonge555"]

[QUOTE="3kratos3"]

I agree with most of what you said. These guys trashing Oblivion have no credibillity in their arguments whatsoever. In fact, there basically aren't any. The most they can say is that Oblivion is a bad game in their opinion, because it's a known fact, proven in fact, that Oblivion is a Superb game. So unless they present some arguments to TRY and get validation on their ideas as to why it sucks and why all the critics are wrong, they are just wasting their time tying to find someone that agrees with them or wanting to show that they have a different opinion than everybody else.

Yeah... I never played it and im pretty positive its open world...ieatnoobs18

I hope that was sarcasm.

[QUOTE="kozzy1234"]Its called an opinion bud, not everyone goes by what reviews say about a game.

I dont think Oblivion is a bad or terrible game at all, just compared to the other games in the series, Oblivion wasnt nearly as good IN MY PERSONAL OPINION.

Saying that a game is or isnt good because it's your opinion is simply an excuse not to think. It's a great defense tool when you got no argument tho, I'll give you that.

Was Oblivion your introduction to the Elder Scrolls series? If so, I understand your position. While Oblivion was still a good game, it lost some of what made the Elder Scrolls series popular, and thats what most of the fans of the series are complaining about. Previous games rewarded the player who chose to explore. In Oblivion, Fast Travel immediately discouraged that. If you decided to act like it didn't exist(like me) and actually walked across the land, you would sometimes discover small things, but it definitely wasnt rewarding. Most of the time it waas simply another cave that looked like every single other cave with more useless loot inside. The fact that loot was random definitely did not help either, as working your way through a long cave just to find out you get nothing at the end sucked quite badly. Previous games gave a real sense of an immersive world, with varied lands, cultures, backstories...Oblivion failed in this regard. It was basically all the same. There was no real feeling of mystery and adventure in the game, or at least not to the level that Morrowind had. The main plot in Oblivion pales in comparison to the Morrowind one as well.While the world got slightly bigger, there was actually fewer guilds and seemed like there were less quests as well in Oblivion. Getting into those quests, the variety and dialogue within them seemed to lack as well. Finally the biggest complaint most of us had was the level scaling. One of the biggest things in an rpg is to go somewhere and get spanked by an enemy real bad, go around level up, and come back and return the favor. Bethesda completely omitted that in this game by making sure mobs stayed the same level as you. Terrible decision...why the hell should this rat still be a challenge after 10 levels... Anyways, you wanted an elaborate argument on Oblivion, you got it. I for one still have faith that Bethesda will listen to its fanbase and come to a happy medium between Oblivion and Morrowind. One can hope anyways....
BurnsOfRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#28 BurnsOfRage
Member since 2008 • 563 Posts

Chris_Hun7er
Well thats what bethesda has done for every iteration of the ES and ESA so I dont see why V would be any different.
Tom_delonge555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Tom_delonge555

Was Oblivion your introduction to the Elder Scrolls series? If so, I understand your position. While Oblivion was still a good game, it lost some of what made the Elder Scrolls series popular, and thats what most of the fans of the series are complaining about. Previous games rewarded the player who chose to explore. In Oblivion, Fast Travel immediately discouraged that. If you decided to act like it didn't exist(like me) and actually walked across the land, you would sometimes discover small things, but it definitely wasnt rewarding. Most of the time it waas simply another cave that looked like every single other cave with more useless loot inside. The fact that loot was random definitely did not help either, as working your way through a long cave just to find out you get nothing at the end sucked quite badly. Previous games gave a real sense of an immersive world, with varied lands, cultures, backstories...Oblivion failed in this regard. It was basically all the same. There was no real feeling of mystery and adventure in the game, or at least not to the level that Morrowind had. The main plot in Oblivion pales in comparison to the Morrowind one as well.While the world got slightly bigger, there was actually fewer guilds and seemed like there were less quests as well in Oblivion. Getting into those quests, the variety and dialogue within them seemed to lack as well. Finally the biggest complaint most of us had was the level scaling. One of the biggest things in an rpg is to go somewhere and get spanked by an enemy real bad, go around level up, and come back and return the favor. Bethesda completely omitted that in this game by making sure mobs stayed the same level as you. Terrible decision...why the hell should this rat still be a challenge after 10 levels... Anyways, you wanted an elaborate argument on Oblivion, you got it. I for one still have faith that Bethesda will listen to its fanbase and come to a happy medium between Oblivion and Morrowind. One can hope anyways....TheCrazed420
I see your point, and yes, that is the kind of ideia one should post in their threads when opening a discussion about a game being good or not. Answering your question; no, Oblivion wasn't my introduction to the Elder Scrolls series. Based on what you wrote, I assume you thought that I preferred Oblivion than other games in the series; I don't. I don't prefer other games in the series to Oblivion either. I think that the positive changes made in Oblivion compensate for the bad ones such as the leveling up system, which I totally agree with you, but aside from that, I don't really have any complaints. I found the fast travel mechanism great, and I strongly disagree with you when you said that Oblivion failed to give a real sense of an immersive world to the game. I found myself going back for more almost every hour b/c I pretty much can feel Cyrodiil coming to life as I wonder through its locations and read about its culture and history. Again: I, too, was disappointed at the leveling system, but by no means this or any other disadvantage can overcome the glorious upsides of the game. I firmly agree with the critics that Oblivion is one of -if not- the best role-playing games ever made. I loled hard at what you wrote about the rats haha. Cheers bro. o/

Avatar image for Un4givingAsault
Un4givingAsault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#30 Un4givingAsault
Member since 2008 • 1053 Posts

QUOTE]

Agreed, Oblivion is for the hardcore RPG fan, just because you aren't one, and don't like that type of game doesn't meen it is bad. Oblivion was actually extremely well done, besides lacking some features from the previous games.

meager2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 meager2
Member since 2005 • 25 Posts
I more or less agree; although I do think the Oblivion certainly is much more immersive than most games, the world definitely didn't achieve the same level of painstaking care that Morrowind boasted. I for one was deeply impressed with the way things like the dwemer and the vampiric clans were handled in Morrowind; if you looked hard enough you could find out all sorts of interesting stuff about them, but the game didn't hold your hand. On top of that, the way the game limited fast travel, but allowed you to come up with workarounds using the logic of the game world was absolutely brilliant. I remember feeling immensely satisfied the first time I figured out a way to traverse great distances efficiently (enchanted jumping shoes, hilarious, yet effective.) Mostly though I found the 'key character' system in oblivion to be both annoying and utterly out of sync with what I had taken to be the spirit of the elder scrolls series. It just seems so fundamentally senseless to arbitrarily prevent the killing of certain characters in a game that is supposed to be about living another life in another world. The old system (providing a message after a key charter had been killed) had the advantages of allowing you to be as free as possible without letting you unknowingly ruin the game for yourself. That said I think that the combat was much, much better in Oblivion, and the tired skill system was a nice addition, but at the end of the day Morrowind was a better game.
cheez-it_kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#32 cheez-it_kid
Member since 2008 • 702 Posts
[QUOTE="gr8scott"]I loved a lot of what Oblivion offered. I still play it from time to time. With the NPCs moving around town, talking to others, completing tasks, eating, and sleeping, the world felt more real. I really liked that aspect. I wouldn't mind them changing it up a bit, but I would like to see two things change. The first one is the level scale. I know the difficulty slider was included in Oblivion, but unless you changed the difficulty slider, your character never really felt as strong as he should have been. If you had a level 40 character, it really didn't feel like he was very strong.

That's because the monsters stayed the same level as you.
damaster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 damaster101
Member since 2005 • 1476 Posts

I more or less agree; although I do think the Oblivion certainly is much more immersive than most games, the world definitely didn't achieve the same level of painstaking care that Morrowind boasted. I for one was deeply impressed with the way things like the dwemer and the vampiric clans were handled in Morrowind; if you looked hard enough you could find out all sorts of interesting stuff about them, but the game didn't hold your hand. On top of that, the way the game limited fast travel, but allowed you to come up with workarounds using the logic of the game world was absolutely brilliant. I remember feeling immensely satisfied the first time I figured out a way to traverse great distances efficiently (enchanted jumping shoes, hilarious, yet effective.) Mostly though I found the 'key character' system in oblivion to be both annoying and utterly out of sync with what I had taken to be the spirit of the elder scrolls series. It just seems so fundamentally senseless to arbitrarily prevent the killing of certain characters in a game that is supposed to be about living another life in another world. The old system (providing a message after a key charter had been killed) had the advantages of allowing you to be as free as possible without letting you unknowingly ruin the game for yourself. That said I think that the combat was much, much better in Oblivion, and the tired skill system was a nice addition, but at the end of the day Morrowind was a better game. meager2

Epic first post.

Oblivion was excellent but Morrowind at the time was like a 1000 times better i played it so,so much more then oblivion.If all they did in oblivion was change the level up system and take out fast travel it could've been that much better there was those little tweaks that really pissed people off. Morrowind also seemed bigger and sucked you in the game world more because you had to walk on foot most places but it was always nice having the stilt riders and the mages guild for teleporting too.

I just don't want them holding my hand the whole game through i trust Bethesda making another excellent game(i mean come on), but i suppose it might not be like morrowind or oblivion it will be great in its own right.

Shmiity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#34 Shmiity
Member since 2006 • 6625 Posts

Oblivion was awesome, so was Morrowind,

I felt that Oblivion did improve upon morrowind- but it certainly felt "dumbed down" just like a lot of games coming out- simplified to sell more copies.

Take out the difficulty scale, and random loot, Ide buy it in an instant.

TaxAndDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 TaxAndDeath
Member since 2009 • 456 Posts
Bethesda has said that they plan on The Elder scrolls 5 to come out in 2010
good_sk8er7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#36 good_sk8er7
Member since 2009 • 4327 Posts
haha yeah lol. those are the best looking oblivion characters i've ever seen lol
NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#37 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

Personally speaking, and this is just me, I don't think we need another Elder Scrolls game on the 360. I think they should save it for the next generation, polish it up, use a new engine and just have that sick leap from Morrowind to Oblivion that we had on the 360. I mean, Morrowind is awesome on the Xbox and Oblivion is awesome on the 360, and I just think that if there's an ESV, it should be developed for a new console. BUT, if it comes out for the 360, I'll get it without thinking twice since Oblivion is WAY awesome.

NeonNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 115

#38 NeonNinja
Member since 2005 • 17318 Posts

I more or less agree; although I do think the Oblivion certainly is much more immersive than most games, the world definitely didn't achieve the same level of painstaking care that Morrowind boasted. I for one was deeply impressed with the way things like the dwemer and the vampiric clans were handled in Morrowind; if you looked hard enough you could find out all sorts of interesting stuff about them, but the game didn't hold your hand. On top of that, the way the game limited fast travel, but allowed you to come up with workarounds using the logic of the game world was absolutely brilliant. I remember feeling immensely satisfied the first time I figured out a way to traverse great distances efficiently (enchanted jumping shoes, hilarious, yet effective.) Mostly though I found the 'key character' system in oblivion to be both annoying and utterly out of sync with what I had taken to be the spirit of the elder scrolls series. It just seems so fundamentally senseless to arbitrarily prevent the killing of certain characters in a game that is supposed to be about living another life in another world. The old system (providing a message after a key charter had been killed) had the advantages of allowing you to be as free as possible without letting you unknowingly ruin the game for yourself. That said I think that the combat was much, much better in Oblivion, and the tired skill system was a nice addition, but at the end of the day Morrowind was a better game. meager2

You just reminded me, man. I remember playing in Morrowind and not following the main quest at all. Hell, I just travelled around and around, searching for new locales. Well, one Dark Elf attacked me so I killed him. Next thing I know, the game lets me know that I've killed a character that was crucial to the story of the game and that I could either reload my game or continue on in the doomed world I created. Of course, I carried on in the doomed world I created... because I'm awesome. :P

Laharl5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 Laharl5
Member since 2008 • 405 Posts

I want the Difficulty scale to be erase and just put a suggested LvL in a quest instead..

I'm still at 18 hours of playing Oblivion and it's addicting.

Aslyum_Beast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Aslyum_Beast
Member since 2008 • 975 Posts

Im sorry, but i don't think Elder Scrolls V will be coming too soon since they are working on more Fallout material, Possibly thinking of picking up Duke Nukem Forever, and Also have the game "Wet" to deal with, but nonetheless, I still hope for it to come out atleast by 2011.

Also, on the subject of a Oblivion. It holds a special place in my heart because compared to other overhyped 360 games like Halo 3 and GoW2, this one actually had time put into it to make it beautiful and actually decent gameplay. I have made a pretty good looking character on it, also, so i know its possible to not make a butt ugly character everytime, it just takes time. Remember, Rome wasn't built in a day, so don't even expect to make a good looking character in 10 minutes. And yes, I own both the PC version and the Xbox version, so I saw both spectrums, and still i find Vanillia Oblivion great on its own (PC version rocks alot because of mods though)

DreamSparkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 DreamSparkz
Member since 2009 • 25 Posts

Morrowind is my favourite in thr series.

Nowadays it's all about achievment points and there are little to no cheats and such, you couldn't even fly in Oblivion.

Metalnoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#42 Metalnoid
Member since 2006 • 1314 Posts

Oh no, here we go again

I hope see a new Elder Scrolls soon.

Oblivio is the best game in the video game history. None other game can beat it, until we see a new E.S.

sensfanVone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 sensfanVone
Member since 2006 • 1714 Posts

[QUOTE="Chris_Hun7er"]

Phoenix534

Oblivion=Garbage.

Fallout 3=Garbage.

Tom_delonge555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Tom_delonge555

Oh no, here we go again

I hope see a new Elder Scrolls soon.

Oblivio is the best game in the video game history. None other game can beat it, until we see a new E.S.

Metalnoid
Right? ;)
h575309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 h575309
Member since 2005 • 8551 Posts

ill give another elder scrolls a chance but oblivion was way too glitchy for me on xbox 360. probably should give it a chance on pc. my experience with fallout 3 was much better for this reason probably. and fallout 3 was easily my favorite game of last year.