COD Escalation Map Pack Opinions

This topic is locked from further discussion.

L1quidSnak3PL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 L1quidSnak3PL
Member since 2009 • 83 Posts

Hi all just quick question about what u guys think about the new map packs. As a current PS3 owner I can't play the map packs yet and I would like to know if u guys like it or not? Please don't bash me about my PS3 because i'm not a fanboy and just want some anwers. Any replies would be great.

ferntfactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#2 ferntfactor
Member since 2006 • 429 Posts

wicked. i have posted a quick review under Escalation map pack 360. highly recommend.

soapman72

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 soapman72
Member since 2010 • 2714 Posts

If you play Black ops alot then yes and if not u can live without it. The zombie map is huge the online maps are pretty good but u can live without it.

But I would get since all your freinds will be talking about it

Sweet_Genocide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#4 Sweet_Genocide
Member since 2009 • 777 Posts

They're really good maps if you enjoy Treyarch map design. Zoo is just awful though. Somehow they managed to put Nuketown spawning on a large map. Everything else is great and Call of the Dead is a lot of fun.

L1quidSnak3PL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 L1quidSnak3PL
Member since 2009 • 83 Posts

thanks guys for the replies much appreciated.

hammerofcrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 hammerofcrom
Member since 2009 • 1323 Posts

the online maps are HUGE, really changes the game up. if you're still playing black ops, I recomend them.

tntkng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#7 tntkng
Member since 2007 • 31323 Posts

After playing them for a while over the last few days I really like them. They are bigger than in First Strike which makes using Assualt Rifles and Snipers more fun, but they're are also tons of ways to get across all the maps so shotgunners and SMG fans can do well on them to. They're really nicely designed in that way, so that any type of player can do well. The Zombie map is by far my favorite zombie map ever, i've had so much fun with it.

The online maps aren't quite as good as the First Strike maps imo, but they are nice and you should get plenty of hours of enjoyment out of them. And the zombie map is just excellent. I would highly recommend it. :)

caddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#8 caddy
Member since 2005 • 28709 Posts
I really don't like them, in general. Stockpile and Zoo might have some potential, especially Zoo, but I absolutely hate Convoy and Hotel. That might just be because I'm a Domination player, though, and those maps just aren't set up for Domination. On other modes, they might be all right.

But the new zombies map is really cool, if you're into zombies.
EXEraserVS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 EXEraserVS
Member since 2011 • 346 Posts
Better than the first, much better. The new multiplayer maps are really well designed. Zoo, Convoy, and Hotel are three of the best CoD maps I've played, IMO. Still too expensive though. But the Zombie map makes it worth it this time.
mack10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

#10 mack10
Member since 2002 • 12394 Posts
Only good one is Zoo and its great. The rest of them are too big and oddddd.