Can't find original headset!!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Cujo31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1 Cujo31
Member since 2002 • 2884 Posts

They changed the style of the headset. I broke my wired headset and when i went out to look for a new one all i was seeing was this new version by Microsoft, i dont like it, i always liked the volume and mute buttons by the controller. Now its on the wire! Shouldn't they be selling both versions? This one seems to be for if you havethe messenger kit.

NEW

OLD

bmo999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#2 bmo999
Member since 2004 • 2153 Posts
I have 2, not to sure where i got the other one:|
GamingThief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#3 GamingThief
Member since 2007 • 652 Posts
Which stores are around your area and have you checked them all? If you have then you might have to buy one from an online store.
Cujo31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 Cujo31
Member since 2002 • 2884 Posts

they still sell them eh? I gotta check out a couple stores. I was already in futureshop, bestbuy and the EBgames close to me and they didnt have any. Guy in best buy had no idea what "other" headset i was talking about...

i'll check out HMV I can't believe they are $29 canadian! I'll check around on ebay.

lDougeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 lDougeh
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

yer i recently got an xbox 360 (yer im years behind lol) and it came with the new microsoft headset with the thing in the middle of thw wire which i found to be annoying becoz u have to fiddle around to find it instead of the old one which i liked becoz it was right in front of u and looked better,

if i were u id look on amazon u can get the old one for like £10

chex81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 61

#6 chex81
Member since 2004 • 3661 Posts
oh man, tell me about it...i recently broke my old style headset...i knew i got one with my new Pro in Jan...so i decided to use it and realized its the new style...which is BRUTAL! Its a horrible design...HORRIBLE!! Not only is it annoying the controls are on that little white dangling thing...but every time i move the speaker crackles and causes static...what a piece of crap!
iam2green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#7 iam2green
Member since 2007 • 13991 Posts
i'm the same way. i hate the new one. i broke mine headset it broke the top wher eu plug in. i bought it from gamecrazy the had the new one. i don't like it. i tried clipping it onmy shirt and the clip is to tight to clip it on. uhave to kind of fitle with it to find the mute for the mic i have to figure out it is on mute or not.