Can you upload a gamer pic from your computer to your xbox?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

SRome82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 SRome82
Member since 2007 • 269 Posts

Just wondering. All the gamer pics and themes are either terrible or cost marketplace points. Is there a way to upload pics from your computer like how you can upload themes and backgrounds from your computer?

Hitchy9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Hitchy9
Member since 2007 • 2054 Posts
I think there is, somehow... I've seen a few people with the Seriously gamerpic when they haven't got the achievement.
rockstar_88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3 rockstar_88
Member since 2005 • 1253 Posts
There might be, but I wouldn't count on it. The reason Microsoft doesn't give you an option to use your own is because if they did, a lot of people would abuse it.
DZBricktop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 DZBricktop
Member since 2007 • 2914 Posts

I think there is, somehow... I've seen a few people with the Seriously gamerpic when they haven't got the achievement.Hitchy9

The seriously gamerpic was free for like 24 hours awhile back. Part of some sort of special "day" MS had some time ago.

Triplekill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 Triplekill
Member since 2005 • 504 Posts
There might be, but I wouldn't count on it. The reason Microsoft doesn't give you an option to use your own is because if they did, a lot of people would abuse it.rockstar_88
Thats not true.. Remember how you may have two different Gamer pictures on your 360? One for personal and one for like public, It would just fall into the personal category.. The reason why they wont let you though is all about money!
1blackhearted1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 1blackhearted1
Member since 2005 • 708 Posts

There might be, but I wouldn't count on it. The reason Microsoft doesn't give you an option to use your own is because if they did, a lot of people would abuse it.rockstar_88

Been trying to figure out a way for awhile but don't think there is one. Your probably right, people would only abuse the system if there were. And wouldn't MS have to store all the information?

krevneck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 krevneck
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts
what's a seriously gamer pic ?