Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Wishlist

• 65 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

oTR4P-ST4Ro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 oTR4P-ST4Ro
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Here is a wishlist for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Feel free to add/suggest more!

-Made by Infinity Ward. They did an outstanding job on Cod4 and I dont want to see another call of duty came by treyarch again.

-Couple Multiplayer Achievements. ex) get a k/d ratio of 2.00, or reach lvl 55 prestige 10. I feel that a few multiplayer achievements would make gamers play longer and shoot for a goal.

-Award for completing all prestiges. I think it would be neat if when you are all done with your prestiges you get to choose one gun, any gun, to be golden.

-Player customization-Like Rainbow Six, Make so that you can customize what your player looks like and what he wears.

-Bring Back ZOMBIES!!-I think this was a great addition to Cod5 and it would be awesome to see it in a modern play. With p90s, and light machine guns just tearing zombies to shreds.

-Bring a few maps back. Bring back at least 3 maps from Cod4 back.

-More Perks.

-4 player Co-op.

-Gory like Cod5.Heads exploding,Limbs flying everywhere!

-More guns!

Add More.............

Shinoadr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 24

#2 Shinoadr
Member since 2007 • 2667 Posts
As long as the splitscreen isn't what it is in World at War then Im cool.
Panzeram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#3 Panzeram
Member since 2008 • 653 Posts
A normal splitscreen and splitscreen online like in Halo 3 or L4D.
St_JimmyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 St_JimmyX
Member since 2006 • 3061 Posts
what the hell is wrong with cod5/3? (as in Treyarch)
cLAssic_BLUE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 cLAssic_BLUE
Member since 2007 • 599 Posts

-realistic rag doll physics,so when i blow someone they go flying

-maybe make a perk that eliminates others seeing your kill cam

-keep rpg just the way they are. I love how they curve,dip and fly pretty random.

-keep the helicopter, i love shooting them down and nobody else ever dors so my heli's away tear it up.

CardiacKid07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 CardiacKid07
Member since 2007 • 1225 Posts
most of what you named is what i would like to see. some multiplayer achievements would be nice but hopefully none that will be exploited like crazy or having people only wanting to get achievements like in halo 3.
Panzeram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Panzeram

I have to say, Treyarch did an amazing job with CoD 5, I have never played CoD 3 unfortunately but I would probably like it.

CardiacKid07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 CardiacKid07
Member since 2007 • 1225 Posts

I have to say, Treyarch did an amazing job with CoD 5, I have never played CoD 3 unfortunately but I would probably like it.

Panzeram
TBH i couldnt really tell a difference in the way that COD:W@W plays and the way that COD4 plays. the only thing i dont like is the WW2 setting and guns im just not into it.
TBI33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 TBI33
Member since 2008 • 136 Posts
I think that if you want to mow down some zombies with some modern guns, you should just buy Left 4 Dead, which has great multiplayer, or Resident Evil 5.
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#10 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts
Yeah L4D is a pretty good game.
Flame_Killa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Flame_Killa
Member since 2007 • 534 Posts
All of your stuff Cover system More Gunz More people in multiplayer ability to make squads like multiplayer (or your team can vote for a squad leader for the whole team) Medic skill to pick Last Stand people up CTF kind of playlist (maybe a suitcase full of enemy information)
darkpiggy17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#12 darkpiggy17
Member since 2007 • 126 Posts

how bout to not be modern warfare again

how bout future warfare.

not like super future sci fi bs but like 100 years from now with like futuristic looking weapons and scenery and a good story about like futureterrorists and futurepeople. Ya know? Modern Warfare was a great change of pace for the series. WW2 is old and boring in games. Lets see some WW3.
Oh and i really liked that idea about a perk where the enemy can't see your killcam. I feel like that was the main reason i could never find a good sniper spot and stay there the whole time. Somebody always finds me in cod4. I just wanna pop yer heads LEAVE ME ALONE!

Hheheeheheh

But if all that can't happen, lets just up the number of guns and maybe have perks or bonuses specific to each team/country.

St_JimmyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 St_JimmyX

how bout future warfare.

not like super future sci fi bs but like 100 years from now with like futuristic looking weapons and scenery and a good story about like futureterrorists and futurepeople. Ya know? Modern Warfare was a great change of pace for the series. WW2 is old and boring in games. Lets see some WW3.
Oh and i really liked that idea about a perk where the enemy can't see your killcam. I feel like that was the main reason i could never find a good sniper spot and stay there the whole time. Somebody always finds me in cod4. I just wanna pop yer heads LEAVE ME ALONE!

Hheheeheheh

But if all that can't happen, lets just up the number of guns and maybe have perks or bonuses specific to each team/country.

darkpiggy17
you call ww2 old and boring and yet you talk about future warfare?
cLAssic_BLUE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 cLAssic_BLUE
Member since 2007 • 599 Posts
no cover system. stop trying to make this game like gears of war. this game doesnt need it. plus it wont work with the fast pace, bullet penetration. and dont mention brother in arms cover stlye cause i dont want a third person camera view.
Lt_Neeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Lt_Neeson

darkpiggy17

Uhh..I guess you don't know about it.

duckdude64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 duckdude64
Member since 2006 • 2052 Posts

more people for multiplayer

character customization (like glasses hats stuff like that)

and price griggs and gaz back

i dont want online achievements because then people will play WAR just trying and get kills and not focuse on the flags and i hate people like that

there were a few things that you guys said that might be good

Lt_Neeson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Lt_Neeson
And a cover system in CoD would almost ruin the game imo, and first person + cover system would be weird.
ANewGoldenAge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#18 ANewGoldenAge
Member since 2009 • 247 Posts

Panzeram

I loved CoD3 but despised CoD5. Almost EVERYTHING about CoD 5 sucked. The tanks were a sucky edition, maps sucked, the only ones I like were the ones in the Beta, which is, or is not, a coincidence. Nazi Zombies was okay at first, but soon got boring and some of my friends who live near me come to my house, wait for me to invite them, then ask to play that. I can't remember the last time I was a guest at their house. CoD 3 had balanced vehicles. This is just my opinion, I'm not flaming nor do I wish to be flamed.

St_JimmyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 St_JimmyX
And a cover system in CoD would almost ruin the game imo, and first person + cover system would be weird.Lt_Neeson
It works great, just look at Vegas. Though I wouldn't recommend it in Call of Duty, since its been like that for the last 4 games....
ihopNESS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ihopNESS
Member since 2008 • 179 Posts
Agreed :D
Panzeram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Panzeram
[QUOTE="Panzeram"]

ANewGoldenAge

I loved CoD3 but despised CoD5. Almost EVERYTHING about CoD 5 sucked. The tanks were a sucky edition, maps sucked, the only ones I like were the ones in the Beta, which is, or is not, a coincidence. Nazi Zombies was okay at first, but soon got boring and some of my friends who live near me come to my house, wait for me to invite them, then ask to play that. I can't remember the last time I was a guest at their house. CoD 3 had balanced vehicles. This is just my opinion, I'm not flaming nor do I wish to be flamed.

I once got 22 kills 0 deaths between two tanks in C0D 5, I never fired a shot from my rifle and I also took out around 4 tanks. I think they take some skill, but what I didn't like is that you don't even get enough rockets to take one out. That is why I think they are overpowered, you have to get really close in order to do lots of damage. I would like if they kept tanks in Modern Warfare 2, but they should balance them better.

Tjeremiah1988

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Tjeremiah1988
Member since 2003 • 16665 Posts
being able to customize an online character.
DeathStar17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#23 DeathStar17
Member since 2005 • 4858 Posts

Here is a wishlist for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. Feel free to add/suggest more!

-Made by Infinity Ward. They did an outstanding job on Cod4 and I dont want to see another call of duty came by treyarch again.

-Couple Multiplayer Achievements. ex) get a k/d ratio of 2.00, or reach lvl 55 prestige 10. I feel that a few multiplayer achievements would make gamers play longer and shoot for a goal.

-Award for completing all prestiges. I think it would be neat if when you are all done with your prestiges you get to choose one gun, any gun, to be golden.

-Player customization-Like Rainbow Six, Make so that you can customize what your player looks like and what he wears.

-Bring Back ZOMBIES!!-I think this was a great addition to Cod5 and it would be awesome to see it in a modern play. With p90s, and light machine guns just tearing zombies to shreds.

-More Perks.

-4 player Co-op.

-More guns!

Add More.............

oTR4P-ST4Ro
All of these ideas are great, and if they only added the ability to choose which map you want to play on, then the game would be perfect!
nomyaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 nomyaw
Member since 2007 • 25 Posts

Cover system would be stupid for FPS.

Ragdoll is dumb, but gore would be nice.

I also think that achievement for reaching Prestige 10 Level 55 would be dumb because some people dont might not want their name next to an ugly symbol. But other online acheivements would be cool, like win 10 games of each gametype or get 100000 kills.

Future shooter, not like Halo, but sometime far from now.

Longer Campaign.

Recognizeable maps. I forget most map names because they are simple one worded names, like Strike, Backlot, and District. Ive been playing CoD4 for as long as SOCOM II, I know more S2 maps and names than CoD4's.

I dont think more guns would be necessary, mostly because people will only stick to the ones that are the best. Same amount of guns.

St_JimmyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 St_JimmyX

I also think that achievement for reaching Prestige 10 Level 55 would be dumb because some people dont might not want their name next to an ugly symbol. But other online acheivements would be cool, like win 10 games of each gametype or get 100000 kills.

Longer Campaign.

Recognizeable maps. I forget most map names because they are simple one worded names, like Strike, Backlot, and District. Ive been playing CoD4 for as long as SOCOM II, I know more S2 maps and names than CoD4's.

I dont think more guns would be necessary, mostly because people will only stick to the ones that are the best. Same amount of guns.

nomyaw
I am assuming you never played R6:Vegas(not saying it is a good idea for CoD).
Avatar image for Morning_Revival
Morning_Revival

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 Morning_Revival
Member since 2008 • 3475 Posts
what the hell is wrong with cod5/3? (as in Treyarch)St_JimmyX
Yeah, Ive never understood why theyre hated. I think they do a better job on the Call of Duty games than Infinity Ward does, and World at War is absolutely amazing.
Ps2stony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Ps2stony
Member since 2006 • 1888 Posts
I HAVE THE BEST IDEA EVER!!!! Every prestige level you get, you can put that logo as a stamp on your helmet and on your guns!! Just like, if you ever noticed, there's a locust sign on the kantus pistol and the torque bow in GoW2. Seriously, go start up any map with either of these weapons, while they're on the ground waiting to be picked up, you can spectate and look at the side of it.
Ps2stony

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Ps2stony
Member since 2006 • 1888 Posts
[QUOTE="nomyaw"]

Longer Campaign.

St_JimmyX

Vegas shows your character too much. Ever since CoD was made, you never got to see anything on your guy (except maybe his hands)
Zach68486

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#29 Zach68486
Member since 2008 • 884 Posts
- Definitely agree on the zombies. - Multiplayer achievements, agree also. - Agree on almost everything you said. - LOCAL CO-OP SPLITSCREEN MULTIPLAYER! Let us play online with our friends, splitscreen. Like Halo or Left 4 Dead.
vendettared468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 vendettared468
Member since 2006 • 4437 Posts

I want them to keep things from WaW.

I like the goriness of WaW.

And i loved the prorated assist points. Assist points are nice, but if i'm using a weapon like the skorpion and it takes a while to kill somebody than i feel cheated when someone gets the kill and i only get 2 points.

St_JimmyX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 St_JimmyX
[QUOTE="St_JimmyX"][QUOTE="nomyaw"]

Longer Campaign.

Ps2stony

Vegas shows your character too much. Ever since CoD was made, you never got to see anything on your guy (except maybe his hands)

sm0k3dinYAfac5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 sm0k3dinYAfac5
Member since 2009 • 70 Posts
like dont get me wrong... im a huge COD fan but 5.......... not so much.. i mean.. it was a totak step back. like i like the game and all but they should've kept to the modern thing.. like dogs.... seriously?
SpYkMo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 SpYkMo
Member since 2006 • 393 Posts
i wanna see the return of the "halo 3 vs COD" comparision threads! i kinda miss comming on here and not seeing 3 or 4 every day!
ralphster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 ralphster
Member since 2007 • 471 Posts
easier to play with friends online
metroid5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 metroid5
Member since 2004 • 950 Posts
not sure if this has been said, but multiple attachments, like a silencer and a red dot, ad the sametime, maybe have that as a perk? like overkill
KingofCong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 KingofCong

As long as the splitscreen isn't what it is in World at War then Im cool.Shinoadr

/agreed

6constantine9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 6constantine9
Member since 2007 • 322 Posts
I just hope it isn't banned here...
Kaos39

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#39 Kaos39
Member since 2007 • 695 Posts
i really don't think much needs to be changed, but maybe make it more gory like WAW, it's so satisfying blowing someones arm off, etc. Also character customization would be pretty cool.
Sepewrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 Sepewrath
Member since 2005 • 30689 Posts

-More Perks.

-4 player Co-op.

-More guns!

Add More.............

oTR4P-ST4Ro

Its funny you say you don't want to see another game from Treyarch yet a majority of your wishlist is ideas from a game made by Treyarch. That makes no sense. Also the gore works for a game like WAW, limbs being severed and all the other gore was common place in WWII. Stuff like that doesn't happen anymore with the sophisticated weaponary of today. They cause more internal damage than external damage. In WWII a bullet may cleave your arm off and you die from massive blood lost. Todays bullest will cleave through armor, your chest and go out your back causing massive internal damage.

ahmedkandil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 ahmedkandil
Member since 2004 • 2328 Posts
NO m16 NO martyrdom and i would also like regional matchmaking since im in aus and the only people i can play matches with are americans :S but seriously, all that needs to be improved is balance and matchmaking. do that and IW will have GOTY09 on their hands.
sm0k3dinYAfac5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 sm0k3dinYAfac5
location damage in campaign on the enemy.. like if he is running and you hit him in the leg he falls adn that leg is immobilized... kinda like the civilians in GTAIV hit them here and they army crawl away or shoot back.. i dunno..
MissMorphine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#43 MissMorphine
Member since 2008 • 1156 Posts
i agree. i think that nowdays Multiplayer Custom Characterization should be a default feature.
VoodooHak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#44 VoodooHak
Member since 2002 • 15989 Posts

Character customization with class types that reflect your style of play. Much like the ACES system in Rainbow Six Vegas 2.

Oh.... there must be a co-op mode against zombies. (Or at least a co-op mode that lets you and some friends clear boards of bad guy bots. )

sm0k3dinYAfac5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 sm0k3dinYAfac5
i agree with voodoo on the class cutsomization thing.
maccer101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 maccer101
Member since 2005 • 4257 Posts

lots of different weapons, i don't think its possible though so it might just be the same kinda

oh and to TC, treyarch did a great job on world at war

Honest-Abe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 Honest-Abe

What i want in Modern Warfare 2 is...

- Make the game bigger, with exception to some levels in COD4, you never felt like you were part of a larger world or conflict: Increase the size of single-player levels and make the game longer. It would be amazing to be part of an epic battle where hundreds of soldiers faced off against each other at once.

- Increase the amount of people in multiplayer, the amount of perks and weapons, the size of maps and the amount of game modes

- Make being stealthy a viable option in some single player levels and multiplayer, in COD4 it was somewhat possible to sneak around but it was never really fleshed out

- Add some game-changing element to the game to distinguish it from its predecessors: whether it be destructible cover, the ability to take cover (it could work if done correctly) or being able to control your squad and give orders

- Get rid of stopping power and juggernaut, they made multiplayer bland and didn't force people to be more creative with their classes

- Like everyone said, the ability to customize your character online would be very cool

- Finally, let snipers be able to have silencers on them, it bothered me that i couldn't do that in multiplayer

sm0k3dinYAfac5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 sm0k3dinYAfac5
teh ability to blow stuff up completely.. like in the new red faction game. you can take down an entire building... i think that would be pretty sweet
AtlanticRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#49 AtlanticRock
Member since 2007 • 8131 Posts

Zombie Jihad

Dismemberment

Split Screen Online Play(4-player would be great but 2-player split screen would seem more plausable)

Throwing Combat Knives

Helmets actually protect your head

Customizable Characters/Soldiers

lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts

Zombie Jihad

Dismemberment

Split Screen Online Play(4-player would be great but 2-player split screen would seem more plausable)

Throwing Combat Knives

Helmets actually protect your head

Customizable Characters/Soldiers

AtlanticRock

same things as you said...TC

-needs HC Free for all

-Ah throwing knives, nice 8)

-more perks

-a few vehicles

-dismemberment

-co-op features

-more guns! really there isn't anything "huge" to add the games solid imo.