Call Of Duty 6 to be a sci-fiction shooter?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

sivasiva

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 0

#1 sivasiva
Member since 2007 • 1101 Posts

Ign had a xbox 360 announcement that said that Infinity will be working on Call of duty 6. Then here comes the surprise:Infity Ward are thinking to make the game a sci-fic shooter. Go and check it out.

elektrixxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 elektrixxx
Member since 2004 • 11804 Posts
Well, whatever they do, I bet it will be good.
adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts
as long as they have massive battles im sold!
tim22000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 tim22000
Member since 2008 • 530 Posts
i certainly hope so. I'm getting tired of reality.
friedweasel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 friedweasel
Member since 2008 • 727 Posts
Can I have a link ?
981Master

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 981Master
Member since 2007 • 192 Posts
sci fi futristic battles would be dope
klidron02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#7 klidron02
Member since 2008 • 454 Posts
There you go guys, you got that Halo 4 you wanted.
Zoso-8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Zoso-8
Member since 2008 • 2047 Posts
I think it's supposed to be similar to Battlefield 2142.
COD4_Shinedown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 COD4_Shinedown
Member since 2008 • 5673 Posts
Could be good, could be very good....
fjlearyiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 fjlearyiv
Member since 2006 • 35 Posts
Does anyone else think that CODs are cranking out too quickly? It may just be me, but it seems as though a lot (A LOT) of elements are going to be shared within these sequels. Thats not always a bad thing, but I think the quality of these games are going to drop. Of course thats yet to be seen as COD4 was spectacular, but we don't know how COD5 or 6 or 22 will be until we get our hands on them.
indiankid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 indiankid
Member since 2006 • 66 Posts
Does anyone else think that CODs are cranking out too quickly? It may just be me, but it seems as though a lot (A LOT) of elements are going to be shared within these sequels. Thats not always a bad thing, but I think the quality of these games are going to drop. Of course thats yet to be seen as COD4 was spectacular, but we don't know how COD5 or 6 or 22 will be until we get our hands on them.fjlearyiv

Yea, although they are coming out quick, the one about to be released is by another company that released Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 5 was released by Infinity Ward, so while the other company releases a game, IF can create a really good game. And Infinity Ward usually takes around 2 years to make a game, so I wouldnt expect for at least another year and a half.
Xero319

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Xero319
Member since 2003 • 1673 Posts

[QUOTE="fjlearyiv"]Does anyone else think that CODs are cranking out too quickly? It may just be me, but it seems as though a lot (A LOT) of elements are going to be shared within these sequels. Thats not always a bad thing, but I think the quality of these games are going to drop. Of course thats yet to be seen as COD4 was spectacular, but we don't know how COD5 or 6 or 22 will be until we get our hands on them.indiankid

Yea, although they are coming out quick, the one about to be released is by another company that released Call of Duty 3, Call of Duty 5 was released by Infinity Ward, so while the other company releases a game, IF can create a really good game. And Infinity Ward usually takes around 2 years to make a game, so I wouldnt expect for at least another year and a half.

Number 1 I would just like to say, if Infinity Ward makes it.......they will come

and umm dude, Call of duty 5 IS world at war, being made by Treyarch, not IW

indiankid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 indiankid
Member since 2006 • 66 Posts

[QUOTE="indiankid"][QUOTE="fjlearyiv"]Does anyone else think that CODs are cranking out too quickly? It may just be me, but it seems as though a lot (A LOT) of elements are going to be shared within these sequels. Thats not always a bad thing, but I think the quality of these games are going to drop. Of course thats yet to be seen as COD4 was spectacular, but we don't know how COD5 or 6 or 22 will be until we get our hands on them.Xero319

Number 1 I would just like to say, if Infinity Ward makes it.......they will come

and umm dude, Call of duty 5 IS world at war, being made by Treyarch, not IW

Oh yea thats what I meant, CoD 4 is made by IF, but 3 and 5 are made by Treyarch

N9ne-xx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#14 N9ne-xx
Member since 2008 • 317 Posts

^ There you go lol.

It better be good though, no aliens or else that's going to be stupid.

The level IW has to take this next COD6 to is just futuristic guns; and bad guys with jetpacks and such.

makchady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

#15 makchady
Member since 2007 • 1286 Posts

Does anyone else think that CODs are cranking out too quickly? It may just be me, but it seems as though a lot (A LOT) of elements are going to be shared within these sequels. Thats not always a bad thing, but I think the quality of these games are going to drop. Of course thats yet to be seen as COD4 was spectacular, but we don't know how COD5 or 6 or 22 will be until we get our hands on them.fjlearyiv

they pump call of dutys out at the same rate they do madden football games and all of the sequels use the exact same style of play just cod4 had a modern theme. so, they swap some paint and all of a sudden its the greatest thing since sliced bread? wtf. ive been playing this same game since oh idk 5 years ago with the original call of duty, and let me tell you that cod4 plays exactly like 1, 2, and 3. why do you people hand your money over and over for the same product? i mean sure you can say that i handed my money over to bungie for halo 1, 2, and 3 and that they were all very similar but guess what they didnt come out annually like call of duty. move on to something bigger and better like let me think um anything but call of duty. far cry 2 looks extremely promising and will have a map editor, like the original, which will allow for much more longevity. i cant handle any more cod. the end.

tgschmidt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tgschmidt
Member since 2004 • 3167 Posts
as long as it has nothing to do with WW2, i'll be good.
HappyAppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 HappyAppe
Member since 2003 • 1543 Posts

i certainly hope so. I'm getting tired of reality.tim22000

Lol. Getting tired of reality? That sounded depressing.

Sci-fi? No thanks infinity ward. I feel like this is going to fail

JohnnySN1P3R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#18 JohnnySN1P3R
Member since 2008 • 1916 Posts

^ There you go lol.

It better be good though, no aliens or else that's going to be stupid.

The level IW has to take this next COD6 to is just futuristic guns; and bad guys with jetpacks and such.

N9ne-xx

No jetpacks for me, thank you.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d4b602d21842
deactivated-5d4b602d21842

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#19 deactivated-5d4b602d21842
Member since 2006 • 5036 Posts
Unless its aboslutly amazing, ive never had a sci-fi shooter last me more than a month. COD4 on the other hand has been my most played game (next to the witcher) for an entire year!
devin360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 devin360
Member since 2007 • 72 Posts

why didnt infinity ward make cod 5?

BMI_2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 BMI_2005
Member since 2005 • 123 Posts

well seeing that IW is switching back and forth and doing every other call of duty its really 2,4,6 that IW is doing the

xxRJxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 xxRJxx
Member since 2006 • 107 Posts
you should have put a link
69ANT69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 69ANT69
Member since 2007 • 8472 Posts
I would rather see another modern warfare, I think a sci-fi shooter would be on the edge of being amazing or complete crap.
lil_d_mack_314

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 lil_d_mack_314
Member since 2006 • 13969 Posts

you should have put a linkxxRJxx

that woulda been nice, in any case i'll check it out i love sci-fi