Awesome Xbox Cases. Take A Look!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Digital_DJ_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

#1 Digital_DJ_00
Member since 2005 • 1460 Posts

What'dya Think???

MSRP $90

Calibur11 MLG: (Major League Gaming)

Calibur11 Gears of War 3:

Calibur11 Battlefield 3:

Calibur11 Mass Effect 3:

Calibur11 Basic: (Red/Blue/Green/White/Metalic colors)

adders99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 adders99
Member since 2005 • 2623 Posts

I actually like those! which is saying something since I really dislike most cases/skins... too bad I have an old style 360...

HadronVulture

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 HadronVulture
Member since 2012 • 198 Posts
Those cases look pretty cool, if I had the extra money I wouldn't mind getting one for my Xbox 360.
BurntWithWater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BurntWithWater
Member since 2012 • 47 Posts

Although those are pretty b*tchin' I couldn't imagine paying so much money for something thats purely eye-candy.

6matt6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 6matt6
Member since 2005 • 9726 Posts
DO WANT ME3 CONSOLE!
RAGEofSTUNTS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 RAGEofSTUNTS
Member since 2010 • 733 Posts
What is with those....saddles on the sides of all the cases.
sukraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8 sukraj
Member since 2008 • 27859 Posts

They look sweet

Vari3ty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 Vari3ty
Member since 2009 • 11111 Posts

Why would anyone want these?

Matthew-first

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Matthew-first
Member since 2005 • 3318 Posts

Mass Effect looks good ;D
But meh... would'nt like to overheat my box.
Seem heavy.

k2theswiss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#11 k2theswiss
Member since 2007 • 16599 Posts
lol too much space for something so simple. TWO good luck don't they run like 100 bucks
Digital_DJ_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 Digital_DJ_00

I want the MLG case, and the craddle on the side of the console is for you controller.

firefox59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 firefox59
Member since 2005 • 4530 Posts

It sucks because you can't lie your console down horizontally.

Zanman720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 Zanman720
Member since 2009 • 257 Posts

The Gears of War 3 one looked amazing. Like the Custom Gears 3 X-box is just sexy....the cases with it...just looks great. (Yeah i know how lifeless it sounds). Probably the only one i see worth saving up for, though a lot of these do look cool.

Nice post by the way :D

Digital_DJ_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Digital_DJ_00

The Gears of War 3 one looked amazing. Like the Custom Gears 3 X-box is just sexy....the cases with it...just looks great. (Yeah i know how lifeless it sounds). Probably the only one i see worth saving up for, though a lot of these do look cool.

Zanman720

Thank you:D I also like the Gears of War model alot too, but I've never played any Gears games so it kinda be hipocritical of me to purchase that one. I don't see anything wrong with purchasing a case for an Xbox like these if you want to, I definately want the MLG Case. Maybe if I'm lucky they'll make a Dead Space 3 version when the game is close to coming out.

tjricardo089

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 tjricardo089
Member since 2010 • 7429 Posts

The first two are beautiful.

konvikt_17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 konvikt_17
Member since 2008 • 22378 Posts

Zanman720

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Zanman720
Member since 2009 • 257 Posts

[QUOTE="Zanman720"]

Digital_DJ_00

Thank you:D I also like the Gears of War model alot too, but I've never played any Gears games so it kinda be hipocritical of me to purchase that one. I don't see anything wrong with purchasing a case for an Xbox like these if you want to, I definately want the MLG Case. Maybe if I'm lucky they'll make a Dead Space 3 version when the game is close to coming out.

What would you want for a Deadspace case? Issacs mask? that'd be freaking sweet.

Digital_DJ_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Digital_DJ_00

[QUOTE="Digital_DJ_00"]

[QUOTE="Zanman720"]

Zanman720

What would you want for a Deadspace case? Issacs mask? that'd be freaking sweet.

Yeah, Issacs helmet would be frickin awesome. It would be even more awesome if Issacs helmet would glow from inside the visor like the Calibur11 MLG and Gears of War 3 cases light up. I would buy that in a heart beat.

ryanweinmann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 ryanweinmann
Member since 2007 • 894 Posts

Knowing my luck, probably end up getting rrod lol.

Digital_DJ_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 Digital_DJ_00

Knowing my luck, probably end up getting rrod lol.

ryanweinmann

It's virtually impossible for the Xbox 360 Slims to get the RRoD, or do you mean Gears of War 3 RRoD??? AMIRIGHHHHT?!?!

BlackDevil99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 BlackDevil99
Member since 2003 • 2329 Posts

god I find those really awful and gaudy, I'd want something more sublte or at least slimmer, definitly not anything silly poking out of it, maybe something like

rockstar

Digital_DJ_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 Digital_DJ_00

god I find those really awful and gaudy, I'd want something more sublte or at least slimmer, definitly not anything silly poking out of it, maybe something like

BlackDevil99

Any idea how much this custom xbox cost? Probably more than $90, atleast that's what I'm presuming. The cases I present have an aesthetic look that may be a little more "clunky" than yours, but I think the Calibur11 cases are more attractive plus the flat quad-pod base provides more stability for your console. I like yours alot though:D I guess this is one of those "apples and oranges" discussions. I also like how both of our cases lets others know what video game we represent in our home ;)

MaddenBowler10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 44

User Lists: 1

#24 MaddenBowler10
Member since 2005 • 8999 Posts
[QUOTE="RAGEofSTUNTS"]What is with those....saddles on the sides of all the cases.magicalclick
Looks like you can put your Turtle Beach 5.1 Headphone on top.

I actually put a nail in my wall behind my TV to hang my headphones. I would imagine the headphones actually tipping the 360 over...however it does look like the base of the case would easily support it.
Digital_DJ_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Digital_DJ_00

[QUOTE="magicalclick"][QUOTE="RAGEofSTUNTS"]What is with those....saddles on the sides of all the cases.MaddenBowler10
Looks like you can put your Turtle Beach 5.1 Headphone on top.

I actually put a nail in my wall behind my TV to hang my headphones. I would imagine the headphones actually tipping the 360 over...however it does look like the base of the case would easily support it.

Definately. I found several pictures of people putting their Xbox 360 controller on the side cradle, so it's definately safe to put a pair of headphones/headset on the side cradle of the Calibur11 cases.

BlackDevil99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BlackDevil99

[QUOTE="BlackDevil99"]

Digital_DJ_00

Any idea how much this custom xbox cost? Probably more than $90, atleast that's what I'm presuming. The cases I present have an aesthetic look that may be a little more "clunky" than yours, but I think the Calibur11 cases are more attractive plus the flat quad-pod base provides more stability for your console. I like yours alot though:D I guess this is one of those "apples and oranges" discussions. I also like how both of our cases lets others know what video game we represent in our home ;)

Actually quite the opposite, I wouldn't want my console to ever scream I PLAY THIS GAME! but eh, to each his own, thats why they make and sell all different kinds of cases out there.

Also the stability thing, people should really, really lay their consoles (360 in particular) flat.

Avatar image for HilbillyRokstar
HilbillyRokstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 HilbillyRokstar
Member since 2007 • 3236 Posts
Wow, just what I always wanted! An over-priced duck-billed case that that, by it's very design, makes a 360 be totally impractical. That's awesome!
Digital_DJ_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Digital_DJ_00

Wow, just what I always wanted! An over-priced duck-billed case that that, by it's very design, makes a 360 be totally impractical. That's awesome!HilbillyRokstar

Impractical?

BlackDevil99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 BlackDevil99

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]Wow, just what I always wanted! An over-priced duck-billed case that that, by it's very design, makes a 360 be totally impractical. That's awesome!Digital_DJ_00

Impractical?

welll you see the vast majority of us stack our various electronic boxes together in a small area near a television, not many people want to build a shrine around their xbox and take up all that room.

least thats what I think he was aiming for

Digital_DJ_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Digital_DJ_00

[QUOTE="Digital_DJ_00"]

[QUOTE="HilbillyRokstar"]Wow, just what I always wanted! An over-priced duck-billed case that that, by it's very design, makes a 360 be totally impractical. That's awesome!BlackDevil99

Impractical?

welll you see the vast majority of us stack our various electronic boxes together in a small area near a television, not many people want to build a shrine around their xbox and take up all that room.

least thats what I think he was aiming for

I can see how people think it's clunky and takes up too much space because in some cases it might be true.

Doctor_Dino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 Doctor_Dino
Member since 2012 • 36 Posts

rockstar

BlackDevil99

That case is all sorts of delicious. Putting a ridiculous amount of cheap plastic crap on pegholes just looks juvenile.

Matthew-first

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Matthew-first
Member since 2005 • 3318 Posts

konvikt_17

I think I'd have to get both. Looks nice.
When my old 3yr old xbox will die... I'll get one of these.

riou7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

#33 riou7  Moderator
Member since 2007 • 10842 Posts

I like the ME3 one

Digital_DJ_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Digital_DJ_00

[QUOTE="konvikt_17"]

Matthew-first

I think I'd have to get both. Looks nice.
When my old 3yr old xbox will die... I'll get one of these.

These case decal stickers look just like the ones you can buy from ebay for $6.... And it looks like to me that the decals cover the side ventilation panels, aren't you worried it's gonna over-heat from that?

zombehhhhh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#36 zombehhhhh
Member since 2011 • 456 Posts

Cool looking but not worth 90 bills. plus i dont have a slim.

Eternal-Entity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 172

#37 Eternal-Entity
Member since 2008 • 1371 Posts

The Calibur11 Basic one is the one most appealing to me out of all of the rest, but not that much either. I like the Rockstar one (yellow and silver), but I do not like flashy colours. A nice dull black one would have been nicer, but if I try to get that, it will probably cost even more. I wish I was not so obsessed with black... damn it, this is what watching Matrix movies did to me, it made me fall in love with black. :(

Digital_DJ_00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Digital_DJ_00

The Calibur11 Basic one is the one most appealing to me out of all of the rest, but not that much either. I like the Rockstar one (yellow and silver), but I do not like flashy colours. A nice dull black one would have been nicer, but if I try to get that, it will probably cost even more. I wish I was not so obsessed with black... damn it, this is what watching Matrix movies did to me, it made me fall in love with black. :(

Eternal-Entity

I like the basic one too, but I prefer the MLG one the most. The rockstar one is pretty neat, but just the mass effect one with Renegade and Paragon decals, it just looks like another lame skinned out Xbox 360 with stickers.