anyone else think Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 was a dissappointment?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

crazywayne287

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1 crazywayne287
Member since 2006 • 950 Posts

It feels very last gen. You can tell this was not specifically made for 360 for ps3. The graphics are decent, sound effects are mediocre. The overall feel is just boring and repetitive. There should also be an easily accesible map. I am sorry I spent my money on this game, I am probably 2 hours in. I will continue playing because I am a marvel fan, but I wish they did something more unique...

CNUrGames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2 CNUrGames
Member since 2005 • 1867 Posts
I love it. I'm several hours in and really enjoying myself. It does feel and act a lot like the previous game with some updated visuals, leveling elements and moves, but I loved the first and I'm glad it feels the same because that's what I expected.
Hakud0ushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3 Hakud0ushi
Member since 2005 • 7613 Posts
No way. The game is a lot of fun to play with friends (in my case, my brother). Very fun beat 'em up, in my opinion great skills and some awesome fusions.
Legendaryscmt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Legendaryscmt
Member since 2005 • 12532 Posts

The only things I really don't like are the number of characters and the number of alternate costumes. Who's bright idea was it to only include one alternate costume per hero? Beyond that, I just beat it and I can say that at first, it felt pretty odd, but by the end it did improve on some things from the first.

gojays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 gojays
Member since 2005 • 1219 Posts
Never played it yet, but I am planning to soon. Im sure it would be really fun with friends, maybe not so much alone though
lessthan3james

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#6 lessthan3james
Member since 2009 • 424 Posts
Im never disappointed with Marvel. All I used to play on my PS2 was MUA1 and the X-Men Legends series so Im pretty much in love with the game style.