Any 'not-straight' guys on XBL?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-62d9ea05a7ff2
deactivated-62d9ea05a7ff2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 deactivated-62d9ea05a7ff2
Member since 2006 • 280 Posts

Just wondering if I could add some gay guys to my friend's list for chat and multiplayer. It's cool if you don't want to post your gamertag on here so a PM will be fine. (by the way, why is gay not aloud in the topic title?) Cheers!

:D

WingedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#2 WingedHero
Member since 2008 • 207 Posts
I've heard of people wanting to add girls in the forums and I get annoyed, but this?! Sheesh.
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#3 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
You might want to check here for some other gay gamers to talk to males and females I believe.
stan0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 stan0
Member since 2005 • 297 Posts
You might want to check here for some other gay gamers to talk to males and females I believe.K1LLR3175
Caught red handed! How do you know the web site!
K1LLR3175

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

#5 K1LLR3175
Member since 2006 • 12734 Posts
Because I do.I am not gay but I do respect gay and lesbian people.I know that website is a great place for Gay and lesbian people to meet and talk without being hated on.
defdans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 defdans
Member since 2005 • 36 Posts
You've obviously never actually played on Xbox Live or you'd know that almost everyone is gay At least that's what I'm assuming based on how everyone refers to one another.
Lance_Kalzas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 Lance_Kalzas
Member since 2007 • 2135 Posts
I've heard of people wanting to add girls in the forums and I get annoyed, but this?! Sheesh.WingedHero
Why are you disrespecting someone else's personal choice? You do not have the right to judge anyone for their actions or choices; it's not your call to do so.
Aaron89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Aaron89
Member since 2003 • 3377 Posts

Yeah, I recommend going to the proposed website for other gamers of that community.

I know K1LLR3175 isn't gay ... from his incredibly awesome sig. :P

quizee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#10 quizee
Member since 2007 • 601 Posts
wow.... i now hate gamespot a little bit more
KGrimm03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 KGrimm03
Member since 2007 • 527 Posts
leave the guy alone...i dont know any people who are gay but if i come accross anyone on live or something ill tell ya....heres an interesting fact. more than 50% of the country are getting divorced and atleast 20% of the people who are gay are trying to get married...i dont see what the big deal is why they cant but its w.e....
firstfist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 firstfist
Member since 2004 • 1745 Posts
I have a bad back from playing football in high school, and years of construction work. So the line from my feet to my head isn't so "straight" anymore, and I play on XBL.
KGrimm03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 KGrimm03

I might get banned for this but how and the world can a guy want another guys corn hoe? lol...Sick, just plain sick in my opinion. As a famous wrestler said..."Queering doesn't make the world work" . Patriot298

lmao

Monarch117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Monarch117
Member since 2006 • 276 Posts
I might get banned for this but how and the world can a guy want another guys corn hoe? lol...Sick, just plain sick in my opinion. As a famous wrestler said..."Queering doesn't make the world work" . Patriot298
Smart people quote philosophers, scientists and other leading thinkers of our time. You quote a wrestler. Showing your intelligence right there to be honest.
MsCortana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 MsCortana
Member since 2007 • 10565 Posts
My advice is to check the Unions here at Gamespot. I do know there is at least one that would be a good place for you to find that in which you seek. Hope that helps.
Patriot298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 Patriot298
Member since 2006 • 1187 Posts
lol...It doesn't matter who I quote, the statement is true anyway. If everyone was gay then sooner or later the world would be extinct of human beings.
Monarch117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 Monarch117
lol...It doesn't matter who I quote, the statement is true anyway. If everyone was gay then sooner or later the world would be extinct of human beings. Patriot298
That works then, because there is more chance of a pig flying through my window singing copacabana than that happening. So why not stop being an ignorant authoritarian and butt the hell out of people's love lives.
Patriot298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Patriot298
Member since 2006 • 1187 Posts
sick, just because I stand against homosexuality? lol ...Man how the world is corrupted. I'll let it die here as I don't wanna offened anyone here. My apologies to those people here who love being queers. I'll say no more on this topic.
qwertyoip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#21 qwertyoip
Member since 2007 • 1681 Posts
blah blah blah blah blahNajikill who is asking to get modded
bit on the touchy side today, eh?
Monarch117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Monarch117
sick, just because I stand against homosexuality? lol ...Man how the world is corrupted. I'll let it die here as I don't wanna offened anyone here. My apologies to those people here who love being queers. I'll say no more on this topic.Patriot298
Ah, the logic of the right wing. You are offended about being called sick for attacking people's love lives, and yet you thought it fine to call their personal lives "sick, just plain sick".
SemiMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 81

#23 SemiMaster
Member since 2006 • 19011 Posts

Why should your sexual orientation matter on Xbox Live of all things matter(whatever way you look at it)?

bullsfan1512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24 bullsfan1512
Member since 2006 • 53 Posts
thats funny that you can't put gay in the topic...hahaha....
Sharpy505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Sharpy505
Member since 2008 • 129 Posts
Shut up...
Hmm yeah because a philosopher or a scientist are gonna make comments on gays :lol:
once again...shut up.
BLUR2U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 BLUR2U
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Just wondering if I could add some gay guys to my friend's list for chat and multiplayer. It's cool if you don't want to post your gamertag on here so a PM will be fine. (by the way, why is gay not aloud in the topic title?) Cheers!

:D

nick_spot
Just play Halo, anyone playing that game is gay
Monarch117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Monarch117
Shut up...
Hmm yeah because a philosopher or a scientist are gonna make comments on gays :lol:
once again...shut up.Sharpy505
Equality is very much related to homosexuality. So ye, they do "make comments on gays".
Sharpy505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 Sharpy505
[QUOTE="Patriot298"]I might get banned for this but how and the world can a guy want another guys corn hoe? lol...Sick, just plain sick in my opinion. As a famous wrestler said..."Queering doesn't make the world work" . Monarch117
Smart people quote philosophers, scientists and other leading thinkers of our time. You quote a wrestler. Showing your intelligence right there to be honest.

Shut up...
once again...shut up.
Sharpy505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 Sharpy505

[QUOTE="Sharpy505"]Shut up...
once again...shut up.Monarch117
Equality is very much related to homosexuality. So ye, they do "make comments on gays".

I dont like you now ¬¬

Monarch117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Monarch117
"shut up" and "i don't like you". Wow you should go into politics, your awesome at this whole arguing/debating thing.
DeliriumGlo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 DeliriumGlo
Member since 2006 • 938 Posts
sick, just because I stand against homosexuality? lol ...Man how the world is corrupted. I'll let it die here as I don't wanna offened anyone here. My apologies to those people here who love being queers. I'll say no more on this topic.Patriot298
As a christian let me take this moment to remind everyone that the Right Wing doesn't and never has spoken for God or Jesus.
KGrimm03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 KGrimm03
i could make you all shut up...im in a politics class im really good at debating. i could throw many facts at all of you. but i dont want to waste my time.
BLUR2U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 BLUR2U
come on, you guys are overshadowing my direct blow at Halo gamers because you are bickering like a couple of Yentas. One thing has been proven time and time again. If you are homo-phobic, it is only because you are scared to show your own homosexual feelings. Go watch American Beauty and insert yourself in the movie as the gay hating father.
BLUR2U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 BLUR2U
[QUOTE="Patriot298"]sick, just because I stand against homosexuality? lol ...Man how the world is corrupted. I'll let it die here as I don't wanna offened anyone here. My apologies to those people here who love being queers. I'll say no more on this topic.DeliriumGlo
As a christian let me take this moment to remind everyone that the Right Wing doesn't and never has spoken for God or Jesus.

As a person of intelligence let me take this time to remind you that there is no such thing as god. There have been quite a few Jesus's in history though. Do you believe everything you read?
BLUR2U

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 BLUR2U
i could make you all shut up...im in a politics class im really good at debating. i could throw many facts at all of you. but i dont want to waste my time.KGrimm03
Hahahaha! You are the Master Debater!
KGrimm03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 KGrimm03

[QUOTE="KGrimm03"]i could make you all shut up...im in a politics class im really good at debating. i could throw many facts at all of you. but i dont want to waste my time.BLUR2U
Hahahaha! You are the Master Debater!

HEHEHEHEHE

Sharpy505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 Sharpy505
raa! HEY GUYS. im straight...wooo.
and i dont like gays or agree with them...god...that makes me gay according to you! does it f**k.
haha i shudda done a fast show ending there:L i cant do the accent......DOES IT FU-
oh wait its did it f- init:/ oh well. i shall be off now...to do this thing called having a life, CIAO!
jharv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 jharv
Member since 2007 • 1774 Posts
Xbox live is not a dating service, it's for gaming. If you're using XBL as a dating service you might as well be on "How to catch a predator"
BurnsOfRage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#40 BurnsOfRage
Member since 2008 • 563 Posts
Xbox live is not a dating service, it's for gaming. If you're using XBL as a dating service you might as well be on "How to catch a predator"jharv
Im not going to comment on the rest of the stuff in this topic... but this quote is TRUTH.
Najikill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#41 Najikill
Member since 2005 • 133 Posts

i could make you all shut up...im in a politics class im really good at debating. i could throw many facts at all of you. but i dont want to waste my time.KGrimm03

Ahhh yes, i so hope that's irony. Because then it's pretty funny. If not, pretty pathetic.

[QUOTE="Najikill who is asking to get modded"] blah blah blah blah blahqwertyoip
bit on the touchy side today, eh?

Mjeh.. More like frustrated about the discrimination...

SteelAttack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 SteelAttack
Member since 2005 • 10520 Posts
Ok, this has gone a wee bit too far, guys. Whatever traces of faith in humanity I had left have been shattered by now; but then again, it's just teh internets.