any Mortal Kombat game in market place?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

FromTheHeart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 FromTheHeart
Member since 2006 • 117 Posts

is there any MK game taht i can downloand from the 360 market place? im not sure if i was looking in the right place bc i only saw MK vs DCU. i thought it was kinda weird that i couldnt find no other MK game. Help plz

Doomtime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 Doomtime
Member since 2004 • 4282 Posts

is there any MK game taht i can downloand from the 360 market place? im not sure if i was looking in the right place bc i only saw MK vs DCU. i thought it was kinda weird that i couldnt find no other MK game. Help plz

FromTheHeart
Ultimate MK3 used to be there but it was removed when Midway went under
res0i39c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 res0i39c
Member since 2007 • 2007 Posts

There are no MK games on the market place.

SpArKs424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4 SpArKs424
Member since 2010 • 2203 Posts

[QUOTE="FromTheHeart"]

Doomtime

so lets say you bought it, did MS refund people s money or was it more like " Tuff break " ?

Jaysonguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#5 Jaysonguy
Member since 2006 • 39454 Posts

[QUOTE="Doomtime"][QUOTE="FromTheHeart"]

SpArKs424

so lets say you bought it, did MS refund people s money or was it more like " Tuff break " ?

Why would they refund the money?

If someone bought the game they have it

JJnyg24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 JJnyg24
Member since 2003 • 740 Posts
I know Waner Bros now owns the rights to the Mortal Kombat franchise, but does this mean they also own the rights to all of the previous Midway developed MK games (MK 1,2,3, etc.) and can re-release them in the future?
MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts
You can get MK2 on PSN if you have that.. Nothing on XBL tho... It's rumored an HD collection will be coming out during the Holidays, so wait for that maybe?
Phoenix534

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Phoenix534
Member since 2008 • 17774 Posts

[QUOTE="Doomtime"][QUOTE="FromTheHeart"]

SpArKs424

If you bought it, you can still play it. You just can't buy it now.

SpArKs424

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9 SpArKs424
Member since 2010 • 2203 Posts

[QUOTE="SpArKs424"]

[QUOTE="Doomtime"] Ultimate MK3 used to be there but it was removed when Midway went underJaysonguy

well i was saying since MKU3 Was on XBLM and Midway went under does that mean people who bought it cant play it cause it got taken off the Market place . so would they get a refund sorry cant word this any easier ...

MethodManFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 MethodManFTW
Member since 2009 • 26516 Posts

[QUOTE="Jaysonguy"]

[QUOTE="SpArKs424"]so lets say you bought it, did MS refund people s money or was it more like " Tuff break " ?

SpArKs424

well i was saying since MKU3 Was on XBLM and Midway went under does that mean people who bought it cant play it cause it got taken off the Market place . so would they get a refund sorry cant word this any easier ...

You can still play MK3 if you bought it. It is just new people can't buy it because it is no longer on the market place. No refund because current MK3 owners were unaffected.