2 xbox live accounts on one 360?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Disturbed_mfr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Disturbed_mfr
Member since 2005 • 39 Posts
I have one account already but my friend lives with me and he wants to play ranked games on halo on his games profile. He said he doesn't mind buying the Live subscribsion but can you have Two a console at the same time.
Starbound571

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 Starbound571
Member since 2007 • 374 Posts

I have one account already but my friend lives with me and he wants to play ranked games on halo on his games profile. He said he doesn't mind buying the Live subscribsion but can you have Two a console at the same time.Disturbed_mfr

Don't see why not - I had a Gold account, offline profile, and a Silver account all on one Xbox at one time.

As long as they are different gamer profile names (Which they will be, because the gamer profile's name will be the Gamertag.) I don't see why you couldn't do it. To keep each other from accessing the other's account though, when you recover the gamertags, you may want to opt out of saving the password to the Xbox 360. If you've already done it though, you can probably tell it to forget the password to the account somewhere in your Xbox Live settings I believe. I think it's under one of the account management options.

DonMega187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3 DonMega187
Member since 2007 • 1103 Posts
yes you can. You just cant access your game saves and such at the same time. You can choose his profile when you try to join a game like in gears. Similar to signing a guest in.
berkner_ram77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#4 berkner_ram77
Member since 2006 • 2156 Posts
Yes, you can do that, I've seen people do it all the time.
Disturbed_mfr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5 Disturbed_mfr
Member since 2005 • 39 Posts
thank you all very much if you guys halo 3 or gears my gt: Disturbed MFer
-DirtySanchez-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#6 -DirtySanchez-
Member since 2003 • 32760 Posts

yes you can have mutlipul accounts on a system, be it gold or silver, as long as you have room to save the profile on the hdd you can keep makein em